Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
pato should hang out with seedorf :D

maybe that would be better for him :D

But I hope those reports are not true, would be bad if he broke up with her now, not so long after their marriage. Really bad news, maybe wasn't the best for Pato to get married that young.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
^^ Like all of you mentioned getting married earlier is a bad bad idea.But hanging out with Dihno is even worse.I dont mind a player going clubbing,there human after all and they need to have fun ,dance &fuck a few bitches ..but dont get fucking wasted till 6 am in the morning when you have a upcoming match in the next few days.

If i had a shitload of football talent,played for one of the top clubs in the world i could do without the getting wasted part .Bitches and money would be more then enough :D

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
If Pato leaves then Milan is finished as a big club.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Hopefully he think about a new & cooler celebrations :D

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Thanks God, I hate this celebration.

I wish he does the "plane or flying" celebration, the one that Montella used to do..I think it suits him very well

What am I talking about?:conf:

Anyway Pato is back! he should be in the bench in the next game, and I think he will be able to to play for 10-15 min....

If I'm the coach I would call him, but not play him....I think pato will motivate the team by just setting in the bench for now...thats what I think

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Hah, what an idiot you are ;). It was near obvious it was going to happen, seriously shouldn't have gotten married at 20 ever.

Good news is: no more heart celebration!!!

What, that celebration was for her? You sure about this?

I thought it was for the fans... hence my sig :tongue:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I wish he does the "plane or flying" celebration, the one that Montella used to do..I think it suits him very well

What am I talking about?:conf:

Anyway Pato is back! he should be in the bench in the next game, and I think he will be able to to play for 10-15 min....

If I'm the coach I would call him, but not play him....I think pato will motivate the team by just setting in the bench for now...thats what I think

He's also training on the pitch now a bit, though he's still working in the gym he also does athletic work with others outside. That's a good sign, so he should be able to play a bit in the remaining matches. I would be happy to see him for 20mins or so, it would be great to see him back on the pitch.
I really agree with the last part you posted, having him on the bench could affect our play much, give the others more confidence and make them stronger. Would def. be good for the team to call him up.

What, that celebration was for her? You sure about this?

I thought it was for the fans... hence my sig :tongue:

I'm pretty sure the celebration was for her, I also read that somewhere a long time ago. I think he himself also said it, that he does that celebration for his wife.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the celebration was for her, I also read that somewhere a long time ago. I think he himself also said it, that he does that celebration for his wife.

Damn, I thought it was for the fans.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
theres still report over patos future
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...ker-alexandre-pato-meets-agent-over-future-as

this club really is really losing it, us the fans have had to deal with this crap since sheva left,its always selling selling selling, and its the wrong players were selling.now the reports over pato wont stop.
when are we going to get out of this crap shitty state we are in.when are we going to hear some concrete good news.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score

When he originally started doing it was meant for his ex-girlfriend in Brazil. He would do it so she knew he was thinking about her every time he scored. But now it is meant for the fans.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Nah it was for his wife, but they've split now, so it's for the fans or any young lady that he is on ATM.

Uzumaki

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Pato, Thiago Silva, Lahm, Celski, Nadal, Pacquiao
Well I've been living under a rock. My gosh, I feel so bad reading about little Pato's divorce. :( It hasn't even been a year since they married and now it's come to this. I never even imagined him to be the partying type. I thought Pato was a good boy! Oh well, he's still young, things will work out.

Meanwhile, I'm still patiently waiting for Pato to be our star in a Milan team ready to win it alll.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
lmao he divorced already? he is becoming a champion more and more every season :star:

saby

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i don't care if he gets divorsed, i just hope it doesn't psychologically affect his playing, esp since we need him so much rite now

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
We cant let Pato go now seriously! he and Thiago Silva are our future! they will be Milans next icons. I hope Pato would just stay forever at this point! he is the next Ronaldo in the making. How many goals has Pato scored in how many games for Milan?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
I want some dirt/details :D Anyone know who messed up? Was Pato left alone on a computer connected to the net? ... for example.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I want some dirt/details :D Anyone know who messed up? Was Pato left alone on a computer connected to the net? ... for example.

I heard it was because Stephany didn't like having a long distance marriage and that they fell out of love. :cry: :)

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
I heard it was because Stephany didn't like having a long distance marriage and that they fell out of love. :cry: :)
Since 2007, Pato had been engaged to Brazilian actress Sthefany Brito, two years his senior. They split up in January 2009 and it was stated that it was a mutual decision as neither of them could keep a long-distance relationship.[15] However, they got back together and on the evening of 7 July 2009, Pato and Sthefany wed in a ceremony at the Copacabana Palace, in Rio.[16] However, on the 21st of April 2010 Pato and Sthefany announced their separation, with Sthefany citing Pato's constant partying as the reason for their split.
Wikipedia

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
^
Too much time with dinho?

i never heard about this till now and i also hope it doesnt affect Pato, he is young so it should be ok.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Been a bunch of chit chats on italian channels tday about pato supposedly confining to milan players about him being crushed about his brake up, not happy with milans..........shitery and is ready to change the air around him and move to ancelotti.

Probably just rumors but it could be that the chievo like ambitions the club presented in the last week were, dunt know, disgusting for a player of his caliber?

Anyways, if he wants to move to a real club with plans i cant blame him.

Schedule