manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Marseilles last goal was awesome.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Deschamps, Papin, Desailly, Ribery, Nasri, Drogba, Niang, Cheyrou, Lucho made in Marseille
OM-Paris SG tomorrow :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Deschamps, Papin, Desailly, Ribery, Nasri, Drogba, Niang, Cheyrou, Lucho made in Marseille
OM 1-0 PSG pts p

1 Bordeaux 25 12
2 Lyon 24 12
3 Auxerre 23 12
4 Marseille 22 12
5 Monaco 22 12
6 Lorient 21 12
7 Montpellier 21 12
8 Valenciennes 20 12
9 Toulouse 18 12
10 Nancy 17 12
11 Nice 17 12
12 Rennes 16 12
13 Paris Saint-Germain 16 12
14 Lille 16 12
15 Sochaux 15 12
16 Saint-Etienne 13 12
17 Lens 12 12
18 Boulogne-sur-Mer 9 12
19 Le Mans 8 12
20 Grenoble 1 12

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Anyone seen Eden Hazard recently? He's been in wonderful form. HUGE talent, only 18.... Sadly it seems Arsenal and Real MAdrid r in the front seat. Seems he wants to go to 1 of those 2 and he'll probably get is way

Zinedine Zidane has today recommended a player for the Spanish club (Real Madrid) to sign: Eden Hazard.

"He [Hazard] reminds me a lot of Cristiano Ronaldo, the speed with the ball and his height. Hazard is like a thoroughbred and is destined for a great career," Dugarry is quoted as saying by AS.

"For me, Hazard is already among the best players in the French league. But I know that sooner or later he will leave for the Spanish League because it is a fact that the footballer will play in a major championship like that."
-Christophe Dugarry

Indeed, Gunners manager Arsene Wenger has admitted that he has been impressed with the young player’s progress to date.

Speaking to Telefoot, Wenger said, “He does not let me be indifferent towards him.

Don't get the Ronaldo compariso. He is NOT tall... like 170cm. Well i guess he does the arm thing.... To me the little messi comparison is more valid....

Game before xmas vs. Le Mans (1 goal, 2 assists)

last year vs. Lyon (1 goal, 2 assists)

Compilation, mostly of 08/09 when he barely got up to fisrt team at 17/18

for me this is exactly type of player we need, confident to take on everyone.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
We're getting Dzeko. We don't need another Z in our team. :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Pedobear.png

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Superhuman Terminator Charlie Davies back in training

Less than six months after surving a horrific car accident that nearly killed him, U.S. national team striker Charlie Davies has returned to training with Sochaux. Says Davies via Twitter:

Never Have I been so happy to be so tired!! Ran 3 miles yesterday & 4 miles today!! Ball work this afternoon. Loving fitness. Let's go!!!!

Given the many injuries he sustained (and the fact that they peeled his face off to repair his shattered skull), it's mind-boggling to see him looking the way he does and back in training already. Could it really be possible for him to play at the World Cup after all he's been through? I'm not writing him off.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog...tor-Charlie-Davies-back-in-tra?urn=sow,229782

Yeah Charlie!!!:proud:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Coupe de la ligue: Marseille 3-1 bordeaux 27/03/2010

62′ S. Diawara [1 - 0]
67′ M. Valbuena [2 - 0]
78′ M. Chalme (o.g.) [3 - 0]
85′ L. Sané [3 - 1]

Goals

and who is Gourcuff :tongue:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
62′ S. Diawara [1 - 0]
67′ M. Valbuena [2 - 0]
78′ M. Chalme (o.g.) [3 - 0]
85′ L. Sané [3 - 1]

Goals

and who is Gourcuff :tongue:

They have a mid week UCL game. They couldn't care less about a stupid League Cup. Plus Gourcuff was their best player. Plus he was taken off in between to be able to rest for the UCL game.

:o

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:eek:

1. Lyon 57
2. Montepellier 57
3. Auxerre 57
4. Bordeaux 56 (-2)
5. Marseille 56 (-2)
6. Lille 54

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
:eek:

1. Lyon 57
2. Montepellier 57
3. Auxerre 57
4. Bordeaux 56 (-2)
5. Marseille 56 (-2)
6. Lille 54

Yup, why I'm not surprise; and that is a direct response on Wet Ones :tongue:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
This is the most exciting league this year. I cant wait to see how it will unfold. I personally am for Bordaeux but i love marseilles style of play.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
2 games in hand and 1 point difference ;)

DUH, but still, Lyon have the capability and stability in playing as team to succeed while Bordeaux depends on individuals to success more than Lyon; take an example; if Gourcuff is absent the team will drawing as there is no a decent replacement...

FaRa13

Kuq e Zi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Ballack, Pirlo, Gerrard, van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi
Bordeaux-lyon...what a game, even better then last week. Lyon is absolutely ruining bordeauxs season this year as they knocked them out of CL and now have them out of CL qualification for next year.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
^^ Just saw the french league table :eek: Bordeaux and Lyon dont really have a good chance of winning it this season .

If Bordeaux are out of Cl you can bet Gourcuff will be sold.We have a habit of selling a player then over paying to bring him back ..so hope it happens again :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
^^ Just saw the french league table :eek: Bordeaux and Lyon dont really have a good chance of winning it this season .

Yeah. Slowly paying the price of the CL-season.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
+ those league cups..

Lorient - Bordeaux 1-0

1. Marseille 68 (-1)
2. Auxerre 63 (-1)
3. Lille 61
4. Montpellier 60
5. Lyon 59 (-1)
6. Bordeaux 57 (-1)

in round 21 they were 1st with 47 points, marseille 2nd with 39

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
and another one..

Valenciennes - Bordeaux 2-0

:head:

I think the UCL loss just killed them. And since the top 3 (Blanc, Gourcuff & Chamakh) are leaving, I think they couldn't give a fuck any more.

It should have been them aginst Bayern. Not that pathetic excuse for a team Lyon.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
is there any chance that if gourcuff leaves, Milan might consider him and promise him a place in starting XI, and he might come to us.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
:head:

I think the UCL loss just killed them. And since the top 3 (Blanc, Gourcuff & Chamakh) are leaving, I think they couldn't give a fuck any more.

It should have been them aginst Bayern. Not that pathetic excuse for a team Lyon.
You mean against Fiorentiina?
is there any chance that if gourcuff leaves, Milan might consider him and promise him a place in starting XI, and he might come to us.
As good as he's become, I don't think he's the man for Milan. Not enough pace, not enough movement. But hell yeah I'd bring him here just because he'd give Pirlo/Clarence/Dinho the competition they require. Just that I would prefer someone more mobile + quicker than him.

If we do want to bring him back, we should do it quickly ... before the world cup.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
And Marseille wins the league after their 3-1 victory over Rennes today.. after 18 years! :eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
And Marseille wins the league after their 3-1 victory over Rennes today.. after 18 years! :eek:

Congrats to them,seems its been a long time coming .Bordeaux still have a bleak chance of getting a champions league spot today but for that to happen Lyon ,Auxerre & Montpellier have to loose there games tonight and Bordeaux to win there`s.