Jose Sosa Thread

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
he looks in shape and his feet are quick for a 31 year old, which is a good sign

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Can't be worse than Monto

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sosa: "I am pleased, it's an honour to play with Milan. My position on the pitch? We spoke about it with the manager and we tried it. I can play wherever the manager wants me to. We will see during the season."

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was very good in a position he never played in before

I heard a lot about his great character & charisma from people who have followed the Turkish league/Besiktas and you could already see it in his debut for the club

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I heard a lot about his great character & charisma from people who have followed the Turkish league/Besiktas and you could already see it in his debut for the club

Uhh...no he wasn't. He gave away a lot of passes and didn't look comfortable defending. A lot of last ditch effort and was not great positionally which had to be compensated by making dangerous tackles.

Other than that, he had decent passes and it was acceptable but by no means "very good"

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score

He made a lot of mistakes actually...but did well for a first time...I like how calm he's on the ball

CDM requires lots of focus, and any mistake could cost us a lot

Can't wait to see how this will turn out as we have lots of choices in the mid now...including Suso

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
was against us signing him. but he's our best midfielder and that by far :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is he still injured? Or is there another reason he is barely used?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Dont think he has any injury, is called for tomorrow friendly, may play on anchor position since monto out.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Lol, if he plays as a regista we'll concede 3 goals every game.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Get a trequartisa and play him as a regista. What's the fucking point of this signing. He is obviously much better going forward and has been for the length of career, AM/SS/Winger while succeeding as a regista in Serie A will take a whole different level of skill set that is not only hard for a young player or mid aged played (Pirlo) but to do it successfully in your 30s with no prior experience there is fucking hard.
Why would you buy someone to reinvent his playing style at 31 is beyond me.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
^^ There was pressure for buying some midfielders and cr7 accomplished this challenge - sosa, pasalic then mati took us on new level of quality.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's up with this guy? If he's what Montella asked for why is he barely playing?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sell this Kebab.

And some fans were saying I know nothing when I was insulting this transfer during the summer.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He has no pre season and joined our squad with a week to go in the window. Sure he is average but once he gets enough time he is better than having Poli and Berto in the team.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I praise my opinion when I was right, others don't because they weren't.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
CwBqCkpXEAEBMzG.jpg

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
he was invisible first half...but played much better in the second. Niang should have scored off his amazing cross...

Overall hes a decent player I think. His invisibility is more due to him being new to the system rather than him being useless (like berto invisibility).

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He looks uncomfortable having to play further back. But when he pushes up and we lose the ball, he seems slow to track back.

Schedule