English Premier League Thread III

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
23 minutes in, City are 1 up and have 81 % possession.

Fucking hell, it's like playing FM with cheat codes.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Hope Spurs can get back on track tonight by winning the first match at their new stadium.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Premier League: Clubs increase spending to £260m on football agents in 2018-19

Disgusting!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
33Ug.gif

Reaction score
This Liverpool team are not giving up, another hard fought win, back top. Liverpool could win every remaining game and still come 2nd, that's how good City are. This is a great title race, hopefully we see one soon in Serie A.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
EPL is for weekend fans

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Most famous Bielsa fan boy ? :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Fabregas forced through Chelsea exit by Sarri's 'son' Jorginho

Lol

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I really thought Liverpool was once again gonna slip against Chelsea. Now it looks like maximum points in the remaining matches. City still have Spurs and United to beat. I might actually find myself hoping for Spurs to lose against City :eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Liverpool won't win it, although i would really love it if they do. Just so i can see the outrage of the whole city of Manchester :D

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Deulofeu with a double to lift Watford to 7th in EPL. Kid has been good for them this season, shame we didn't take him. Would've been an improvement for us in the wings for sure.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Deulofeu with a double to lift Watford to 7th in EPL. Kid has been good for them this season, shame we didn't take him. Would've been an improvement for us in the wings for sure.

Still not who you want, if the goal is to win titles. Would make a great rotation player, but I don't think he would accept that.

Everton currently shattering United's hope for Cl qualification.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Still not who you want, if the goal is to win titles. Would make a great rotation player, but I don't think he would accept that.

Everton currently shattering United's hope for Cl qualification.

You are delusional if you think we'll go from fighting for EL spot to winning titles. We need incremental upgrades, nothing will happen overnight... and we don't have the budget to do a complete overhaul of the starting XI.

Deulofeu would've been great for his price back then. Not sure he'd come for a decent price now...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

back to normal for Manure

and their misery is far more enjoyable when there's a beloved Manure legend at the helm rather than scapegoated outsiders like Mou and LVG.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Solskjaer = Gattuso = Solari

Rinse and repeat

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Arsenal down 0-1 to Crystal Palace at home.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
1-3 now to Palace

EPL :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You are delusional if you think we'll go from fighting for EL spot to winning titles. We need incremental upgrades, nothing will happen overnight... and we don't have the budget to do a complete overhaul of the starting XI.

Deulofeu would've been great for his price back then. Not sure he'd come for a decent price now...

We actually do have the budget, and i wasn't suggesting we sign Messi. With what we have been spending the past markets we could have gone for way better quality.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Some goal by Higuain, but then again, he only does it against relegation teams.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Pipita:proud: always knew he was going to rise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
City 2-0 up, don't like the club but much rather City win EPL than Liverpool.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
City 2-0 up, don't like the club but much rather City win EPL than Liverpool.

Why?

City are the definition of a plastic club. There's no doubt that every successful club out there, has made most of history due to money including us, but City couldn't even get fans after winning titles, and having basically the most stacked team in the world, year after year.

Liverpool are not our rivals, 2 CL finals against each other doesn't make us rivals.