AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
newyyj said:
Why not? I think he is not happy in Inter now. If he want, he can play for Milan again.

In my oppinion he is NOT WELCOME.... but i don't know how you guys feel...

Reaction score
why we don't call back Cosmin Contra?
i think we need Joaquin
Real want Sheva and Figo come here. maybe it's not good. sheva young and he is my future.
Varela of Betis is a good player

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Stam is great. That is if you like laughing at crap players :D I laugh at how serious and boring he is. Need I remind anyone of his famous "pigeon killer" in th Euro 2000 semi? :D :D :D

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i dont think we need anyone else. maybe in 2 years u could get chivu. but for now u dont have to spend our money. coz maldini and costacurta playing like a gods right now. maldini was man of the match 5 or 6 times this season. he is playing like there is no tomorrow.

Reaction score
Central Defender

The current Milan squad needs a centre defender, maybe a right back and a typical out-and-out striker. Chivu would be an excellent coup coz he can slot in at left back as well. But the dutch youngster Kevin Hofland or the french kid Phillipe Mexes are my choices.

Right Back

There are not many quality right backs not much in the world, the best few are Zanetti at Inter, Thuram at Juve and Sagnol at Munich, very difficult to prise them away. Guess Zauri is my choice.

Target Man

I feel the best target man in the world at the moment are Vieri, Crespo, Van Nistelrooy and Trezeguet, all not capturable at 20-30 million pound! I thought Inzaghi is too light weight to be there alongside Sheva. However if Hasselbaink is younger by a few years, he would be the perfect man. But... ALAS! For somebody young and cheap, well, perhaps Ancelotti might want to take a gamble on Paraguay's Rogue Santa Cruz!

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
I think that Milan should sign
Ronaldinho he is great player :)
We need another defender Stamm will be great.
Buffon could be great .

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
I have heard Milan is going to buy Hary kewel and Mohammad Camara(Modena) for next season.Is it true?

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
dream signin's in my oppinion:(these are all quite young though)

FWs:Malcoln Christie(derby county);Mutu;Gilardino;Andrea Silvera(Racin'club,AGT)

MFs:Aimar;D'lessandro(he is said to be the target of barca but i hope he could come to milan);Angulo

DFs:Bonera;Barone;Metzelder

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
well how 'bout Dimitar Berbatov and Daniel Bierofka in BayerLeverkusen?
And Victor Sikola in Ajax,i think this guy would hopfully be a world-class wing in the future.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
id like to see mateja kezman as a rossonero - hes the prolific yugoslav striker for eindhoven..
also juninho (of course) and both aimar and saviola (who have both received positive commentary from diego maradona - and anyone who diego thinks is a good player - is incredible) :cool:

Reaction score
Any suggestion for a good, solid right defender? i think milan need to strengthen that area, then the defence will be nearly impervous

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
have u guys seen ajax players??? they r young, energetic, and very skillful... if there is a future signing, i would recomend these players... they definitely have bright future to come...

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes, Ajax has very good players....maybe something for us???

Van Der Vaart,Chivu,Van Der Meyde.....all good young players.
But Rafael Van Der Vaart is the best of that Ajax.
I want him in our Milan!!!!!

So, Galliani, you know what we want: VAN DER VAART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
libreogrande said:
dream signin's in my oppinion:(these are all quite young though)
FWs:Malcoln Christie(derby county

Do you REALLY think Christie could play up front for AC Milan? :)

Reaction score
What about Dimitry Sychov for the future, he will turn out to be a great player, despite his current problems at Spartak. His preformance at the world cup, while being only 18 says alot. It will be interesting to see him at Milan. Shevchenko has talked about him a few times to the media, and he feels the same way.

Michael

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
sergei rebrov? ive heard good stuffs about him at kiev but he is always on the bench at the spurs because he doesnt fit in with their style of play... and with sheva they create a deadly ukrainian offence that nearly qualified them for japan/korea or so i heard? would this guy be good at milan?

Reaction score
Rebrov would be great, and Milan has tried to sign him, or so the rumors go, to reunite the combination of Sheva and Sergei. But unfortunatly these attempts were not sucessful and Rebrov continues to sit on the bech with the Spurs. It seems increadibly unlikely that they would sign him now, with an overflow of forwards on the team. :(

Michael

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
keith said:
Central Defender

The current Milan squad needs a centre defender, maybe a right back and a typical out-and-out striker. Chivu would be an excellent coup coz he can slot in at left back as well. But the dutch youngster Kevin Hofland or the french kid Phillipe Mexes are my choices.

Right Back

There are not many quality right backs not much in the world, the best few are Zanetti at Inter, Thuram at Juve and Sagnol at Munich, very difficult to prise them away. Guess Zauri is my choice.

Target Man

I feel the best target man in the world at the moment are Vieri, Crespo, Van Nistelrooy and Trezeguet, all not capturable at 20-30 million pound! I thought Inzaghi is too light weight to be there alongside Sheva. However if Hasselbaink is younger by a few years, he would be the perfect man. But... ALAS! For somebody young and cheap, well, perhaps Ancelotti might want to take a gamble on Paraguay's Rogue Santa Cruz!

Ok, where to start.......I have to fully agree with you about Phillippe Mexes.....this kid is the next Desailly for the french, unfortunately, I think you will see him playing for Roma next season, but a good player on all facets. Hofland......when is this guy finally going to Man U? It will happen, I just do not know when. Chivu I think is a dream for Milan.....I just see us losing out to Real Madrid for him.

Right back.....yes, you labeled some good ones, but the one you emntioned is the most likely, that being Luciano Zauri ;)

Target man......well......yes, everyone you have up there is indeed class, but when you have the likes of Sheva, Pippo, and Rivaldo.....you would think your attack is fine. Also, when Cesare Maldini coached Paraguay in the world cup, he tried to convince Santa Cruz to come to Milan (keep in mind that when Maldini was coach of Paraguay, he was also a non-paid AC Milan scout :D )......and he just signed a new deal with Munich, because Munich are ready to part ways with Elber.

Another interesting player you emntion is Hasselbaink. He is indeed too old now, but I have wondered for years now, if Hasselbaink truly would do good in Italy. I know he lead La Liga in scoring with Atletico Madrid, and has scored tons of goals in Portugal, and for Leeds and Chelsea, but I just see him not being able to do the same in Italy. Trust me, its easier to score 25 goals a season when you have players like Gary Neville and Alan Stubbs defending you, as opposed to Nesta or Cannavaro. Plus, Hasselbaink is a mercenary. One of those players who I think believes in the philosophy:
"I would rather score and lose, than not score and win."

Well, maybe not, but he certainly acts like it.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini posted

Another interesting player you emntion is Hasselbaink. He is indeed too old now, but I have wondered for years now, if Hasselbaink truly would do good in Italy.

I keep wondering the same thing about Emily Heskey, he is big so he can rumble in the box with the best of them. That why I think he does well w/ Owen you get the quick nimble player in Owen and and Big and overpowering Heskey. I think w/ as pyhysical as Seria A can be he would make a good forward if he paired with someone like Sheva. Problem is I don't want Milan to be the one to experiment with him. Think they can talk Perugia into signing him to play alongside Amoruso, w/ a clause that he can't play against Milan, to test it out. How do you think he would do?

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
KAKA

Silly name, but nice and very very good Brasilian Young talented GUY!!!

During Real-Rest of the world he seemed excelent!!!