Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tasht

Dreamer!!!
Reaction score
Might have his contract terminated so he can coach the Dutch NT.

Really didn't understand all the "mistreating our legends" bitching when he got sacked, or that footballers on millions of euros are somehow great SERVANTS. How many former players get a chance like that for their first experience and on top of that, such a long contract, as if to say "if things don't go well, here's a free couple of million on your way out".

If anything, Seedorf and Pippo got the best treatment out of anyone. If only Maldini got even half a chance to work at the club, never mind such a gift like coaching the first team.

As far as I know, when a club offers a coach such long contract in the middle of the season, then it's because they are not expecting immediate results but have long time plan and are expecting him to analysis/diagnose the problems in the current season and work on them next one.

Milan was 14th when Seedorf was appointed, and finished 8th, while it's a terrible rank for a club like Milan, nevertheless it's an improvement compared to when he was appointed so sacking him as if they were expecting him to reach the CL is just dump, and yes it's bad treatment.

Pippo was hired and from the start of the season and it's clear for him and to everybody that his goal is to reach the champions League!
Yes he was not given the proper tools but they (our management) were clear with him, those are the players you will have and nothing more and he accepted that, so his sacking was fair and acceptable IMO.

And about Paolo, I agree, it's a shame that such a player is forced out of Milan, I don't want him to coach but at the same time he has to be used like what both Benfica & Juve do with both Rui & Nedved.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
so looking forward to the book of seedorf

he might explain a bit more about berlu interferences

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
so looking forward to the book of seedorf

he might explain a bit more about berlu interferences

he's def gonna open the book on the c4c era

can't wait

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
bdayseedorf.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

well possibly no wrongdoing from him..right..?

The contract with Image Building Ltd involves about 600 thousand euros. But the contract was resold several times and eventually reached a value of 3 million euros. Seedorf only received 600 thousand euros, on which he paid taxes. What happened to the remaining 2.4 million is unclear.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Hope he continues as coach. I think he really has potential to be great there as well.

Reaction score
Seedorf will never be a great coach:

I defended Seedorf during his time as a Milan player......but FUCK YOU Seedorf FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUU

I expect him to show the same hubris, delusional stubbornness and poor choices he showed/made as a Milan player. You know....putting pressure on Allegri to use him as the CAM of a diamond midfield even though he was absolutely horrendous at it and never made any improvement. Not even jeers from Milan fans and embarrassing failures after failures could change his mind until he, as the only one of the 5 Senatores(Nesta, Ambro, Pippo, Dorf, Rino) was practically forced out of the club by G...

I feel this is repeating again. Hubris, backed by Berlu against Allegri, Galliani and fans, taking on a mission he's doomed to fail in a very embarrassing way(Benitez-at-Chelsea-like relation with the fans) and which will hurt Milan.. but he does it anyway.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
what is this guy up to?

I'm still waiting to read the scoop on Berlusconi and galliani while he was coach of milan

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hope he continues as coach. I think he really has potential to be great there as well.

Just as with many other great players he won't. There is a report from Chinese team Schenzen where Dorf briefly coached. He was again alienating staff and players, arguing with owners and not allowed youth team coaches watch his training in case they are traitors. He was fired shortly after hiring and got replaced by Erickson.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i know people are high on transfers, youtube suggested i watch this so i did.
very interesting.

he didn't want to talk much about football but, of course shit will come up especially about Milan. as he said "the biggest part of his career"
Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Istanbul...

11:35 Maldini
46:00 Berlusconi and Galliani?

:thumbsup:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Great interview. Still hope he returns to Milan, as coarh or maybe some management position. He is miles above other football people in terms of intelligence.

Interesting what he said about Taarabt and trying to guide him. He actually looked great here and was pretty disciplined.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Speaks better english than the english.

A great speaker :star: too bad we burned him in the end, hope he can get over it & come back some time.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
every time I see him play in glorie or testimonial matches I'm amazed by how good he still is

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wonder if he'd be willing to accept an assistant role, as Zidane had at Real. I'd still want him as coach someday.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
ROFL. Return of the biggest money grabbing cretin in the berlusconi era.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even flamini stole less.

love u flams.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ROFL. Return of the biggest money grabbing cretin in the berlusconi era.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even flamini stole less.

love u flams.

And what exactly did he steal? Taking legal action against your former employer, that literally fucked you, is stealing for you?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
He stole -
Milan's money with his mediocre performances.
Milan's time when we watched him flop every week at being a coach.
Milan's trust by not bringing van bommel and Stam with him as assistant coaches. :cry:
Milan's air with his pointless presence.
Milan's sea food with his low rated sushi restaurant.

The list goes on and on. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the San siro.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
And what exactly did he steal? Taking legal action against your former employer, that literally fucked you, is stealing for you?

uh...exsqueeze me...???

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
uh...exsqueeze me...???

1. Convinced him to end his career as player
2. Sacked him after just 4 months, despite pretty good results. What did they expect of him, to win the title?
3. Refused to pay what they owed him

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
1. Convinced him to end his career as player
2. Sacked him after just 4 months, despite pretty good results. What did they expect of him, to win the title?
3. Refused to pay what they owed him

Seedorf had no career after Milan.

Ridiculous to consider that Brazilian vacation he was on as a professional career.

Schedule