Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly their best players - Longo, Faraoni - look better than our best players based on their games against us.

Can't understand the hype on Valoti. He sucked in the senior team, he's poor so far with players his age. Meh.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Honestly their best players - Longo, Faraoni - look better than our best players based on their games against us.

Can't understand the hype on Valoti. He sucked in the senior team, he's poor so far with players his age. Meh.

Me too! Valoti was bad against Juventus and he is bad today. Hottor and Ely were the only players who actually played after we conceded the goal. Innocenti was solid. The others are bad.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Valoti has been rocked by injuries all season long. It has been ridiculous. So, you really can't comment on him now.

Not all of our best players are on the field. Calvano, Carmona, and Kingsley are injured.

abbeyleemania

Banned
Reaction score
totally agree

but what if we lose :D

They already responsed me back. it seems that they noticed that i copy/paste.

To inter fans, We had a disaster season, we lost our key players due to injuries,
our coach made tactical mistakes, we didnt have a creative player in our game plan but still we manage to make 80 points. İnter couldnt even make a CL spot.

22 points difference :lol::lol::lol:

Even Parma had 56 Points. 2 points less than İnter.

Milan Primavera is strong but we miss Calvano and Boateng. Both would be starters if they are ready now.

İnter was lucky in first game, we dominated and created many chances and İnter scored thanks to Abate's mistake, undeserved win.

4-2 was more deserved. inter played better and won. But dont forget that Juve's early goal vs Cagliari changed that much.

Whatsoever, just look at league table.

Milan 80
İnter 58. :lol::lol::lol:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1-2 Inter.

Brace yourselves, we'll get to see Lucas Roggia shortly.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2-2 Comi. Quite the poacher. He also hates Juve. :thumbsup:

Roggia is quite fast.

BTW, Hottor probably the best from Milan so far.

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
Hottors's movement is awesome! He is amazing. Ely has great vision and I think he can grow a lot with Thiago Silva. Also I like Cristante.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys, keep the comments coming, please. Looks like Hottor finally stepped up.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who from the Primavera do you think will be promoted to the 1st team?
You guys will know more since you actually watch matches, but judging from reports and everything obviously Carmona & Comi have an edge. This is considering Valoti and Calvano already promoted to the first team. Not sure though that Comi will find any minutes.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
ely look realy good i like hottor movement and touch

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Ely and Hottor were simply brilliant! Ely tonight was real young Thiago Silva! They didn't pass him even once and they try at least 5-6 times one on one situation! Plus he makes great long passes up front.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I missed the last goal and much of the 1st half of extra-time.

Schedule