The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Anyone knows what is the story with Djalo ? Not getting called up to US tour.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Monaco is a piss ant club.

Its Karma (dont really fully believe in it but then you reap what you sow :tongue:) and you know who had a problem with teeth and also tried to back out of obligations and lower agreed prices and sat player to not meet clauses.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
I hope Giampaolo was just testing the team's stamina in the first game. Why would he bring on subs at 90 minutes?? beyond me. Please try anyone other than Borini in mid, can't we see Brescianini in mid or Cappani as second striker?

Fk me the need for another midfielder is real

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
ronaldo on the wing is stupid. he has no stamina anymore. sarriball will need time too..im guessing its gonna be a close season for the scudetto. not for us though :lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
gonzalo - cr attack has great future for sure hope they keep mandzu and sell dybala, when other players like kean, costa will sit on a bench :)
+ bernardeshi great italian talent in starting line up...

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Inter looks good. That's what a coach can do, not much left from the clueless football they used to play. Juve is terrible as always in the preseason.

merda looks surprisingly fluid..

:lol:

Remember they're only up because of De Ligt own goal.

And remember this as to why they even look good, even though they haven't looked anything special: Ladri just doesn't give a fuck whereas Merda players are treating this as a CL final. Even before the game Skriniar was talking about treating this as a final instead of a friendly.

One just doesnt give a fuck while the other thinks it's a CL final, go figure.

Fuck both teams though hope they all get imprisoned

Last edited:

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Juventus have dysfunctional midfield.

I agree I can't picture guys like, Emre Can, Matuidi, Rabiot and even Ramsey playing Sarriball. I could be wrong but that midfield seems to be built with another coach in mind. Imagine Kedhira in that system. The midfielders they have dont seem to be mobile and technical enough. I know their market isn't over but I think Juve have may find it a little tougher to win this season.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I agree I can't picture guys like, Emre Can, Matuidi, Rabiot and even Ramsey playing Sarriball. I could be wrong but that midfield seems to be built with another coach in mind. Imagine Kedhira in that system. The midfielders they have dont seem to be mobile and technical enough. I know their market isn't over but I think Juve have may find it a little tougher to win this season.

pjanic is their source or creativity. if pjanic isn't in form they are in serious trouble

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Their midfield lacks balance. I think it’ll work somehow. Sarri has a lot of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule