• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I was under the assumption we'd continue with the 442.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Drpr4WkWoAEskJ4.jpg

@Emirates’ new brand slogan ‘Fly Better’ will make its debut on Milan’s jersey on Sunday against Juventus.

Hideous logo change, would've much rather added their arabic logo instead of this. At least Arabic calligraphy is gorgeous.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
pls no sensi :fp: he's average as fuck .
Paredes is the best choice for us .

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
dont wake him up from his dream. No wonder he has patosheva worship in his sig. They think that if they beat their chest and want top players as backups it makes them look like true fans, when in reality it only shows theyre delusional. I mean even Juve have Rugani and old ass Barzagli for depth, but sure lets demand to sell musacchio and get ramos and koulibali to sit on the bench :lol: :fp:

get one of sergio and koulibaby and start them with roman

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
paqueta plays the same roles hakan does and hakan has fallen out of the main rotation already, i think he gets sold either january or summer...

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
paqueta plays the same roles hakan does and hakan has fallen out of the main rotation already, i think he gets sold either january or summer...

Hakan plays LW or CAM. Paqueta plays a LCM or CM, how is he coming for Hakan?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan plays LW or CAM. Paqueta plays a LCM or CM, how is he coming for Hakan?

paqueta plays cam and lw too, he covers everywhere hakan does, if you need someone for this roles are you picking paqueta or hakan? probably paq at this point hakans minutes will be drastically down.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
paqueta plays cam and lw too, he covers everywhere hakan does, if you need someone for this roles are you picking paqueta or hakan? probably paq at this point hakans minutes will be drastically down.

he's coming for the midfielder role. I donno what you mean. And he has yet to play a single game in Italy, how can you decide who's what at this point?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he's coming for the midfielder role. I donno what you mean. And he has yet to play a single game in Italy, how can you decide who's what at this point?

? he occupys the same space as hakan, its clear we have moves on from 433. where would hakan play along with him. i dont see how its that hard to understand.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
that looks like a 2017/18 bonucci #19 ac milan jersey that has been modified by a fan to say higuain #9

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
? he occupys the same space as hakan, its clear we have moves on from 433. where would hakan play along with him. i dont see how its that hard to understand.

we have moved on from 4-3-3 only cause we dont have the players.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Yo Local, what's going on big guy?

Not disagreeing or agreeing with any of your posts but you seem constantly on edge recently. Relax friend :)

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
so, in 4-4-2 Paqueta plays one of the CMs with Kessie, or LM probably, which isnt his strongest position. Him and Hakan both will have playing time. In 4-2-3-1 he can play CAM and Hakan plays on the wing (according to you it can also be done vice-versa, I dont agree that he's a winger , but whatever tickles you :D). What other formations do you need? 3-5-2? plays as one of the mids, hakan plays CAM or the other way around. This one is a bit off, but i hope we dont play that goddamn formation ever again. Its clear they can coexist. Noone ever said he was being bought as a hakan sub, as hakan wasnt in question at that point, and im sure still isnt in question for gattuso and mgmt. It's all in your head.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We've been talking for months that we needed a LCM or simply another good mid, and somehow paqueta is coming to replace our winger/CAM :fp:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paqueta will take over the LCM and LM roles in the 433 and 442 respectively.

Beyond that, we need to upgrade Hakan’s position because he is as mediocre as it gets.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Paqueta will take over the LCM and LM roles in the 433 and 442 respectively.

Beyond that, we need to upgrade Hakan’s position because he is as mediocre as it gets.

and why not CM in 4-4-2?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've been talking for months that we needed a LCM or simply another good mid, and somehow paqueta is coming to replace our winger/CAM :fp:

we aint playing with a winger, and we aint playing with 3 cms and a a cam because that would mean suso sits for hakan, you dont understand

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
we aint playing with a winger, and we aint playing with 3 cms and a a cam because that would mean suso sits for hakan, you dont understand

1. why, cause you said so?
2. 3 cms and cam would mean 4-3-1-2. Where have I ever mentioned it? 4-2-3-1 is 3 cms? what planet you from? or 4-4-2?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
1. why, cause you said so?
2. 3 cms and cam would mean 4-3-1-2. Where have I ever mentioned it? 4-2-3-1 is 3 cms? what planet you from? or 4-4-2?

tenor.gif

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
that's it or 4231 with paqueta as #10.

that's top 4 material, no doubt about that :o

conti caldara rom rr
kessie paredes paqueta
suso piguain jack (or hakan)

i just hope that leo will find a way how to buy paredes... it's not about money, daddy paul can pay 30m easily but it's about fucking FFP.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
that's it or 4231 with paqueta as #10.

that's top 4 material, no doubt about that :o

conti caldara rom rr
kessie paredes paqueta
suso piguain jack (or hakan)

i just hope that leo will find a way how to buy paredes... it's not about money, daddy paul can pay 30m easily but it's about fucking FFP.

we're not playing with wingers, didn't you hear. I wonder if Suso heard the news.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If we cared about FFP would we have purchased a 35m midfielder in January before the hearing?

Which part of Elliott released all those damning UEFA docs do you not understand?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Bakayoko, Bertolacci, Brescianini, Kessie, Mauri, Montolivo - dat mid :proud:

Bellanova also with the team

ps. who's brescianini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule