The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We should try to loan Lucas moura for one season.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Huarong has more money than the owners of many of the other teams combined. We're talking about a company basically owned by the Chinese government. PSG doesn't even come close.

Huarong is also recognized as a PUBLIC company (SOE in other words). Inter's Suning pales in comparison.

This is exactly what other Serie A teams didn't want to hear. What has been spent this summer on our team is mere pocket change compared to what is to come. I knew Li had more connections than we thought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-owned_enterprise

This is a frightening amount of power and money that even Berlusconi didn't come close to having.

Last edited:

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Huarong will be announed as foreign investor for A.C. Milan, September 30th will be the date for Milan China to start Partnership with Multiple Chinese firms.

DGQqEdrUMAEDWqN.jpg

Source?Holy fuck i always thought that Li was just the frontman no way a dude that has 500m new worth can buy a club alone.Still don't get why he had so much problems buying the club in the first place if he had the govermants blessing.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Source?Holy fuck i always thought that Li was just the front man no way a dude that has 500m new worth can buy a club alone.Still don't get why he had so much problems buying the club in the first place if he had the govermants blessing.

They had to relax foreign investment laws, which they did. Plus Silvio needed strong reassurances and perhaps had second thoughts several times. That's why it was delayed.

With this financial power... players like Aubameyang and Cristiano Ronaldo could be purchased easily with little discussion.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
I need a source for huarongggg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was looking at Bacca and Costa offensive stats from last season in whoscored.

It's kinda ridiculous, really.
Costa has around 2x more shots per game and key passes. 3x dribbles per game. Is fouled almost 4x more. Complete 3x more passes per game.
Costa has numbers a lot higher also in bad stats like misscontrol and the rate he is dispossessed.
Even Costa's defensive stats, for what it's worth for a forward, are way higher.

Now of course Chelsea had more possession than Milan and Costa had much more quality around him.

But the stats back what one see from them in the field. Bacca is hardly a factor for the team when he's not poaching and scoring.
Costa scores but he is also a general offensive force. He's a rustler and he always making thing happen.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
They had to relax foreign investment laws, which they did. Plus Silvio needed strong reassurances and perhaps had second thoughts several times. That's why it was delayed.

With this financial power... players like Aubameyang and Cristiano Ronaldo could be purchased easily with little discussion.

I get that,it just feels like they were sabotageing themselves for no reason,they wanted to buy and invest in Milan but did not want money to leave China,and i think something like Inter owners not being allowed to take pictures with Li when we had the derby in China.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It says partnership, not ownership. It can be a consultancy, a sponsorship or something.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I need a source for huarongggg

It was an article in the Business Insider by Alberto Rossi, an analyst of Chinese markets.

Here it is in Italian:

https://it.businessinsider.com/mila...settembre-yonghong-li-scendera-allo-scoperto/

The gist of it is that on Sep 30, 2017 the restrictions on Chinese foreign investment will be reportedly lifted.

At that point, we will know what kind of backing Yonghong Li has. With the restrictions lifted, investors who shied away from Li may be more willing to show themselves and commit. Huarong may be one of them.

According to the article, we will discover what kind of backing we have in a couple of months. It says the date is more a moment of truth than a sure thing.

---

That is a short summary. If you have specific questions about the article let me know.

In my personal opinion, we will discover powerful backers soon.

In my experience, English sources are almost always wrong.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Huarong will be announed as foreign investor for A.C. Milan, September 30th will be the date for Milan China to start Partnership with Multiple Chinese firms.

DGQqEdrUMAEDWqN.jpg

Huaaaaaarrrrrrooooonnnnggggggggggggghhghghhh
Wwwwwweeeeereeee rrrrriccccchhhhhhhhhhhh
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Huarong is the taekwondo guy in Tekken 3.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I get that,it just feels like they were sabotageing themselves for no reason,they wanted to buy and invest in Milan but did not want money to leave China,and i think something like Inter owners not being allowed to take pictures with Li when we had the derby in China.

It had to do with laws and regulations within China. They are a one party state but they do have to follow their own rules. And plus it seems as if Huarong has recently signed on.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Guys, I'm skeptical that we are gonna sign any players this summer...

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Another interesting fact: Huarong is 63% owned by the Chinese ministry of finance. Majority control. The remainder percebtage is owned by various Chinese MNCs (such as insurance companies). There is more here than we think. You are looking at hundreds of billions of dollars in those companies.

We are perhaps the richest club in the world now.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
What's Huarong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule