The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lmao, Neruda's last post was just to shake things up here, I thought it was obvious. We know when he's serious.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
So you are mad at Neruda because ....:conf:

You think he'd be posting here constantly if he were an actual Inter fan...or worse - a vegan :eek:?

Neruda has been trying to get a little objectivity from the forum...but most of us are still stuck in 2007 mode where we were indeed better than Inter I'm every imaginable way....if back then he was like "fuck Kaká ...Adriano is the shit :cool::thumbsup: then yeah he'd be that annoying vegan dude who is attempting to condemn your steak.

But he's actually looking at our soy latte and saying that it's better than a full blooded Columbian blend with pumpkin spice...and y'all mad at him....ppl are still shitting on Lukaku and Godin even now :fp:

Calma... it shouldnt affect you that much
It started a year ago after i got fed up with members constantly shitting on merda players just because theyre playing for the wrong team.
Its just football players man.. why cant you enjoy the simple beauty of the game and enjoy it when you see good players

Btw i eat meat almost everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanNews says that negotiations between Arnault and Elliott are continuing and that a non disclosure agreement was signed in Paris on Nov. 7.

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
:lol:

Did you even see what he did? And not his first time he's done it. He's done it a thousands time already - no body asks for his opinion and yet he always comes screaming INTER PLAYERS OMFFGG.

How would you feel if a friend of yours comes in out of nowhere saying to your face I'M A VEGETARIAN AND YOU EATING MEAT MAKES YOU A MURDERER! You didn't ask him of his opinion because he's already mentioned it a million times and you know perfectly well he's a vegetarian and all you want to do is to eat your meat in peace.

Doesn't have anything to do about opinions, it's all about just stop being so annoying. There's no need to try to justify that. And if you dont know recognize that situation and justify nerudas behaviour I'm sorry to say that you are that annoying friend that's just "a guy" in the group who noones takes seriously.

Pathetic behaviour and I'll want that person banned/gone, simply as that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Inter and Inter players are better. He just stated a fact, calma.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Leicester. best defense in EPL so far.

Caglar Söyüncü

remember the name.

We could get him from Freiburg a year ago...if we had decent scouting and managment capabilities. :o
He plays in England now and his price is going skyrocket high.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Racism is not the only form of discrimination.

Crowd will insult you based on nationality, city, religion, your look, they'll curse your whole family, parents, wife, kids etc. For me it's equally bad as racism.
I can't even count how many disgusting curses I heard from people. :rolleyes:

I hate it but sadly, I doubt that it will disappear in football, ever.

Facts

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Calma... it shouldnt affect you that much
It started a year ago after i got fed up with members constantly shitting on merda players just because theyre playing for the wrong team.
Its just football players man.. why cant you enjoy the simple beauty of the game and enjoy it when you see good players

Btw i eat meat almost everyday

Bro, try to limit red meat to once or twice per weak max.

Except on holidays. Go crazy with the la7me mishwiyye

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
MilanNews says that negotiations between Arnault and Elliott are continuing and that a non disclosure agreement was signed in Paris on Nov. 7.

Can you post the link to this?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

ill try to remember that brother.. try posting more its been a while

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Limiting red meat intake really isn't that big of a deal.
Eat it daily or don't - it won't make a big difference. The increased risk in developing cancer is so minuscule that it doesn't matter. Your genetics are likelier to make an impact on that than your meat consumption.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Serie A's best young player so far this season

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Is it racist when rich white man billionaire owner of Elliot won't plug millions more into AC Milan to buy top players, battle UEFA to the death in court over FFP, and hire a top coach? Yes. Anti-Italian agenda plain and simple.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
This might be a good news,
But I still don't get why anybody would actually own a sportsclub.
Money laundering? Investment?

love

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Arnault owns a fashion empire. Football players and football team can be important in the fashion world. CR7 probably has more instagram followers than anyone.

Milan right now has Boglioli as sponsor and before this they worked with Diesel.

If Milan has some star players in the future, LVMH could easily use this to market their designer brands and also to market the team much better.

The $1 billion paid for Milan would easily be made back by them.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Is it racist when rich white man billionaire owner of Elliot won't plug millions more into AC Milan to buy top players, battle UEFA to the death in court over FFP, and hire a top coach? Yes. Anti-Italian agenda plain and simple.

Elliott owners not white, they’re jews

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Money laundering. No way footballers are worth the amounts paid to sign them. It's daylight criminal activity in my opinion.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Money laundering. No way footballers are worth the amounts paid to sign them. It's daylight criminal activity in my opinion.

Before even top players would cost just a few million. Over the years the revenues of football clubs have grown much more. Now there is more worldwide cable sports channels, internet channels, social media.... The top European matches are being watched in places like China , Middle East, Japan, India... The Chinese and Indian people watching them are much richer than they used to be.

Clubs like Madrid, Barca have over 800 million of yearly revenue.

What's the criminal activity? With so much revenue coming in the game, obviously the wages and transfer fees are going to be higher.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can someone fill me in who is behind Yonghong69 twitter? :D

-e- my bookmark was 400 pages behind :D

Last edited:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Arnault owns a fashion empire. Football players and football team can be important in the fashion world. CR7 probably has more instagram followers than anyone.

Milan right now has Boglioli as sponsor and before this they worked with Diesel.

If Milan has some star players in the future, LVMH could easily use this to market their designer brands and also to market the team much better.

The $1 billion paid for Milan would easily be made back by them.

1 Billion investment, 100-300 mio yearly expenses..
No number of photoshoots/endorsement will ever pay that money back.
Or maybe it will?
I maybe a little bit off with this fashion world business flow
I've heard that LULULEMON and Zara made a tons of money, but I'm quite sure there's nothing (or little) to do with any kind of endorsement

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Elliott owners not white, they’re jews

the west (U.S.A) have treated jews as white when it suited them (WW2), and treated them as other ethnicity when it didn't.

how does racism& politics gets a hefty ban here, but clear anti-semitism doesn't?

i forgot, it's Congo. he can make political and racist remarks all he wants :proud:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

It's hard to say no to this
Unlike you're farming clubs (Ajax, Atlanta, Soton), there's no way you get a positives number out of football matches

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Piatek is just annoying at this point.. 40 years old zlatan is a no brainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule