Giacomo Bonaventura Thread

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
“When in form” he hasn’t been in form since the first half season of 2016/17 season. This season both kessie and biglia have been better than him, not even debatable if you have watched the milan matches.

not saying he is having a good season, but he did had good seasons before the injury, that is enough for me or any fan to give him a year to heal his injuries, and i don't think kessie or biglia had better form, in fact i don't think anyone in this team had a good season, other than the defense maybe, and you don't see people criticizing them as much as they do for bona.

Last edited:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cutrone's rating is 6.60. Enough said about those stats. Never look at midfielders stats, watch the game. Kessie does everything on the field. Kessie is a very smart player, don't know where you got the idea he has no brains. Playing 50 games you bound to make mistakes. His 21 btw, I think people forget by how good he already is, and most fans consider him player of the season, his play will improve.

Bona just had a poor season. IMO. He is much better than what he showed us. If we can replace him we should.

Cutrone is invisible when he is not scoring, so the rating is most likely deserved.

i would give him another season to prove his worth, as he had 2 injuries this year, if he didn't perform next year then no harm of looking for alternatives.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let’s sign Menez back and give him one more chance

He carried us that one season too

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
well you talk out of subjective opinion i talk numbers in serie a.

Bona has 8 goals and 3 assists while hakan who is playing in more advanced position has 2 and 4 and kessie playing similar position has 5 and 3(Bona wins)

Bona success passing percentage is 88.1, Hakan is 84.1 and kessie 84.6(Bona wins)

Bona average rating is 7.07, Hakan 7.1 and kessie 6.8( hakan wins with very small margin)

so it is not that we have world class midfield, so i would consider get off his ass till we do and see other position which needs to be filled.

i believe Bona best position is in the LW, as he is much better in the offensive more than the defensive and can dribble and score. Hakan can play in the LCM as he cover more ground and he can't dribble, i believe the 2 players didn't perform because they are not playing in the position that can fulfill their potential.
:lol::lol::lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
sell this guy.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Found this guy's american brother

jake-johnson-new-girl.jpg

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Wonderful goal, he is much needed in midfield this season, because without him our mid is woeful.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our best midfielder and best player in general today, you can see that he got so much better at playing in CM, it was already visible towards the end of last season.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I thought he played fairly well yesterday. Great technique for the goal and some nice movement and passes.

Also worked hard and helped out in defence a number of times when Biglia was out of position and out of sorts.

Could have done more to find Higuain but I'm hoping this will improve as the season goes on.

I think problem is there is no depth in his position - Gattuso really needs some way to cover for him during the course of the season. Bakayoko is not creative enough, Halilovic is too raw and Hakan leaves too much space and is better on left side of attack.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He played really well, probably our best to be honest. He’s a lock for our midfield imo. Hopefully when Hakan comes back they can establish a good chemistry on that left side.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Yep, and I don't think we're bigging up his goal enough.

I know it was disappointing we lost.

But what a goal. Scissors kick, outside of the right foot. Across the keeper.

Candidate for goal of the season.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
did not look good today. questionable decision making and he fucked up some really easy passes

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
did not look good today. questionable decision making and he fucked up some really easy passes

i doubt you even watched the game, he was very good actually today, too bad higuain was 10 CM offside on his assist.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
easily the least good midfielder we had on the pitch

hakan carried the left attacking side today

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
dude, stop being so defensive. i'm not saying he was shit, i'm just saying he can do better

he was good at bringing the ball up but his decision making in the final third was meh and he gave possession away a couple of times because he fucked up easy passes because of clumsiness (two times I can think of right now: 3m pass to Higuain he gifted to a defender and shooting the ball over calabria).

imo he looks a less confident than he was in his best games for us.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
If only he had a better brain he would be so good.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Good first half, bad second half.. even in that good first half he was off at times.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
once the team is fully ticking he would get a lot better. he is already so much better than last season. doesn't hold the ball too long either. he has to focus on even quicker passes.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i do respect the fact that he's trying to be less selfish, but at the same time he has to have the balls to take some risks if the context demands it. he needs to be a tad bit more unpredictable at times. going from one extreme to the other is not helpful, he need to find balance

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Donate to Frosinone

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
he is good. would be good for bench if we get a wc player. he is good enough to start for us. need a creative player next to him though.