The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Sell for 60mil

DRkTOt4XkAAllOJ.jpg:small

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
i didnt say it about your format
but about your perception of the whole think.i agree with your conclusion but the way you get there is a little confused.things you say dont stand together.

dont be quick to judge things etc
look at inter today and compare it with last year when they struggled for 8th place.they signed borja valero and vecino.they fall in the same category with badelj and biglia as far as i m concerned....
same think can happen to us next year if we have a lw like perisic and a cam like pastore in that same squad we have this year.

bvb and atletico managed 3 UCL finals in last 5 years without having any winning experience as you mean it...or all of you have forgotten how much experience the GOAT team had in 1988....and that coach named arrigo?

what matters is talent first of all and more importantly.if it is accompanied by experience then hell yes, but it is way too expensive and not affordable all the time.to make a team gel and work like a well-oiled machine you need many things.what we know for sure now is what we miss. and believe me if we buy top lw and cam, both biglia and kalinic would look far far better than they do now.as the rest of the team.

and yes f+m didnt manage to land a lw or a proper cam(they wanted to do a trick with hakan who plays both position , but he failed them af, as many of us here expected).but they manage to raise the level of this team in almost every position.does this make a better team? no cause team is about chemistry and gel together. but it sets a basis to work on the future.

#1 player to sell is hakan.thats for sure.

As i said it doesn't matter who we will buy or sell. A proper coach is all we need. A guy who can define who we are, which formation we will use, what playstyle we will play and stick with it. Who can give milan the consistency. Not some formation chairs 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 without a clearly playstyle.
Who can yell our players to work harder but has actually ability not just some grintashit like gattuso
So F&M need to do only one thing. Next year number 1 target is a WC coach. Give him the authority, buy players he wants and sell those he doesn't. Do not care about those players commode like or not. It's about time we need a guy who actually knows what football is.
We actually repeat same shit like merda last season.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I think we should bring back Balotelli

it’s been long enough now

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Just curious, who do you then think is the best coach in Serie A?

Hard to pick the absolute best but I rate Sarri and Di Francesco easily higher than Allegri. Also Spalletti unfortunately is doing a really good job with an Inter team that was worse than us last season, which again puts him above Allegri. I think it's also fair to say that Simone Inzaghi is a better coach.

Sarri and Inzaghi are the type of coaches that get their players to perform above expectations.

If I had to settle on one of those, I'd pick Inzaghi slightly over Sarri and Di Francesco.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“We are evaluating the situations for Ramires and Alex Teixeira, it is all yet to be defined.”

Inter looking at these 2

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“We are evaluating the situations for Ramires and Alex Teixeira, it is all yet to be defined.”

Inter looking at these 2

They play for Suning so they could probably send one over on loan since the season is over in China. I also read they might get one of Pastore or Mkhitaryan.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Agent Riso at Milanello: chat with Mirabelli

As Peppe Di Stefano reveals to Sky Sport 24, today at Milanello there was a special guest: the agent Giuseppe Riso. The agent took advantage of the presence inside the sports center for a chat with Massimiliano Mirabelli, d.s. rossonero, with eyes on the future and some talents of the stable Riso.

Jankto?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm on vacation and haven't been following, how's the ritiro going?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Sage and Sage2 are so toxic:head:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sky - Agent Riso at Milanello: chat with Mirabelli

As Peppe Di Stefano reveals to Sky Sport 24, today at Milanello there was a special guest: the agent Giuseppe Riso. The agent took advantage of the presence inside the sports center for a chat with Massimiliano Mirabelli, d.s. rossonero, with eyes on the future and some talents of the stable Riso.

Jankto?

Pellegri

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As i said it doesn't matter who we will buy or sell. A proper coach is all we need. A guy who can define who we are, which formation we will use, what playstyle we will play and stick with it. Who can give milan the consistency. Not some formation chairs 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 without a clearly playstyle.
Who can yell our players to work harder but has actually ability not just some grintashit like gattuso
So F&M need to do only one thing. Next year number 1 target is a WC coach. Give him the authority, buy players he wants and sell those he doesn't. Do not care about those players commode like or not. It's about time we need a guy who actually knows what football is.
We actually repeat same shit like merda last season.

ofc a coach is #1 priority
but its more than obvious we need a good cam and lw.
in lw position we literally dont have a player....

honestly the only coach all these years who managed to make players move like footballers and not standing like trees in middle of the field, is antivirus.all the others failed miserably , including allegri.

David Luiz for cheap would be great business in January

nah there are better #'10s' out there

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
David Luiz for cheap would be great business in January
Ya no doubt that would be great. Him and Balotelli in January so that way we go from being a clown show to full blown circus. Do it!

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
David Luiz at anchor is actually a really good player. He is not a great CB though.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Russia striker Fyodor Smolov to: "I would accept any offer from Milan. I still have a great desire to play in Europe. Something to happen in the summer or in the winter window? It depends on the offers, I am open to negotiate. I am a massive Milan fan. The much money spent in the transfer market? It would have been better to sign me. They signed many players but I doubt that everyone of them is of high quality. I would accept immediately any offer from Milan. I am also ready to accept a lower salary, it's my dream since I was a child. I remember that Shevchenko once came to Moscow to meet with Dinamo's Voronin and I had to beg to take a picture with him." [Sports.ru]

:lol: :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Russia striker Fyodor Smolov to: "I would accept any offer from Milan. I still have a great desire to play in Europe. Something to happen in the summer or in the winter window? It depends on the offers, I am open to negotiate. I am a massive Milan fan. The much money spent in the transfer market? It would have been better to sign me. They signed many players but I doubt that everyone of them is of high quality. I would accept immediately any offer from Milan. I am also ready to accept a lower salary, it's my dream since I was a child. I remember that Shevchenko once came to Moscow to meet with Dinamo's Voronin and I had to beg to take a picture with him." [Sports.ru]

:lol: :lol:

Is he any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.