The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yagami dares to talk
go on like this.last time u bashed sousa he scored 4 in 12minutes vs inda

whats darmian position?where did he played in azzuri and torino?
how's he more suitable than conti?or havent u seen conti play rb?
how cafu fitted in 4-4-2 formation?

whats the formation we are going to play next season since montella himself said we are probably going to change it?

enlighten us with your precious(my ass ) knowledge of this beautiful game

:fp::fp:

1. Have you watched play Fioentina? Have you watched all the ridiculous subs or first team selections he has made this season for Viola? Have you watched all the fuckups that Carlos Sanchez makes as a CB for them? Have you watched how awful Merda can be when they lose against teams like Crotone where in the first half Crotone was looking like freaking Barca at their best and they would have been 5-7 goals up if not for Handanovic?

2. Darmian played in Torino as RB under Ventura. Darmian-Glik-Maskimovic-Bruno Peres.

3. Cafu was a RB all his life whether was at Milan or Brazil NT.

C'mon now you explain how great was Armero for us as LB. Can you? or how about we get back Petagna and play him as a winger or wingback? Kid is doing great for Atalanta so we never know if he can find his real CALL in life.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope more teams become interested in De Sciglio besides Juve, especially abroad. I would hope to stir up competition for his signature rather than make it easy for Juve to get him. Maybe Conte would make a run at him since he managed him with the NT or Carlo at Bayern or maybe Allegri if he ends up at Barca.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope more teams become interested in De Sciglio besides Juve, especially abroad. I would hope to stir up competition for his signature rather than make it easy for Juve to get him. Maybe Conte would make a run at him since he managed him with the NT or Carlo at Bayern or maybe Allegri if he ends up at Barca.

:thumbsup:

Him leaving isn't the biggest loss but just don't want to see him go to Jube.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Right now Juve has the upper hand in negotiations especially with a year left on De Sciglio's deal. Just like Badelj with Fiorentina.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I forgot that Jose Mauri was out on loan after watching him yesterday. Anyone know how he's doing this season?

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
I would be quite happy if DES leaves. He has benn absolutely terrible, since his breakthrough season back in 12/13. I dont even care where he goes or how he plays for his next team, he has been given more than enough of an opportunity here and he has failed miserably.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I want to see him go precisely to Jube. Let them give him an inflated salary, pay us a few million, and let him stink up the place for years to come.
I hope he becomes for them what Matri was for us

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
I want to see him go precisely to Jube. Let them give him an inflated salary, pay us a few million, and let him stink up the place for years to come.

would be really foolish to give in to the wishes of a SMARTER management..
but hey we know it better then juventus + italy here on these boards
#trust rnb

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp::fp:

1. Have you watched play Fioentina? Have you watched all the ridiculous subs or first team selections he has made this season for Viola? Have you watched all the fuckups that Carlos Sanchez makes as a CB for them? Have you watched how awful Merda can be when they lose against teams like Crotone where in the first half Crotone was looking like freaking Barca at their best and they would have been 5-7 goals up if not for Handanovic?

2. Darmian played in Torino as RB under Ventura. Darmian-Glik-Maskimovic-Bruno Peres.

3. Cafu was a RB all his life whether was at Milan or Brazil NT.

C'mon now you explain how great was Armero for us as LB. Can you? or how about we get back Petagna and play him as a winger or wingback? Kid is doing great for Atalanta so we never know if he can find his real CALL in life.

enough said
i get your supreme football knowledge.what an expert

so according to your ''logic'' armero failed. so oddo an jankulovksi, serginho and co should have too..

i start to get it guys...many ''experts'' here watch football through fm and optastats...thats where supreme knowledge comes from

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you slyp 25 mil price tage or dont play him at all ,most non human and no balls player i ever saw ,des should be gone and buy conti and get kolasinac + you have abate and calabria for backups

also mirabelli knowes exa. what he is doing ,first he talked with donna who told him hell yea i want to stay now des cunt told no i want to go next there will be meeting s with agents.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
would be really foolish to give in to the wishes of a SMARTER management..
but hey we know it better then juventus + italy here on these boards
#trust rnb

Like he's gonna turn it around and become world class with them :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Maybe I am just being easy on him because he was our youth product, but I still see him becoming a decent player.

But if he does go to Juve, I hope he turns out to be like De Ceglie .

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe I am just being easy on him because he was our youth product, but I still see him becoming a decent player.

But if he does go to Juve, I hope he turns out to be like De Ceglie .

He has good days and bad days, but the next Maldini comparisons killed him.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He has good days and bad days, but the next Maldini comparisons killed him.

His lack of skill and shit mentality killed him. He is mediocre, always was. Not worth crying over him

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The new management can't allow DES to just leave and join Juve for peanuts. This move has been 2 years in the making(no surprise) He should be in the stands until the seasons end.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

1d4BJDM_700wa_0.gif

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
If DES doesn't renew we should bring back Darmian on a loan with option deal. Good like for like replacement.

united will give us no chance.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Ideal successor of Lahm.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If de sciglio only wants juve, then let him sit on the bench for the rest of next season. 10million ain't shit anyways.

miracle

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
AC Milan is interested in Rijeka’s 17 year old midfielder Matej Santek, the captain of Croatia Under19[TMW].

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
enough said
i get your supreme football knowledge.what an expert

so according to your ''logic'' armero failed. so oddo an jankulovksi, serginho and co should have too..

i start to get it guys...many ''experts'' here watch football through fm and optastats...thats where supreme knowledge comes from

Your stupid logic will never work.
Did I ever say that Conti could not work? No, I did not but there is also a great chance that he will not work and we could end with a player that lacks defensively in a 4 man back for years to come.
However your genious start bringing Darmian and Cafu trying to say that they were Wingbacks with Torino and Brazil but they were not. Keep it up buddy. I love to being schooled by the likes of you with facts ................... but were those facts?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just don't understand people still defending De Sciglio and shitting on the club for presumably willing to let him go.
He wants to leave. The management isn't gonna bend backwards for a mediocrity like him to convince him to stay. I'm sure they would keep him if he accepted reasonable terms. But he probably wants an undeserved raise. Doesn't want to renew, wants Jube. Management has no fault in this at all.
If any of you want to go down to Milan get on your knees and suck De Sciglio's dick in order to convince him to stay you're free to do so. Management is right in not giving in to his demands. Get him the fuck out asap

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I just don't understand people still defending De Sciglio and shitting on the club for presumably willing to let him go.
He wants to leave. The management isn't gonna bend backwards for a mediocrity like him to convince him to stay. I'm sure they would keep him if he accepted reasonable terms. But he probably wants an undeserved raise. Doesn't want to renew, wants Jube. Management has no fault in this at all.
If any of you want to go down to Milan get on your knees and suck De Sciglio's dick in order to convince him to stay you're free to do so. Management is right in not giving in to his demands. Get him the fuck out asap

just a few ppl. I have him as one of my fav players... ive been saying he can gtfo if he wants to leave.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Io sto con De Sciglio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule