The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
You watched him at Southampton hmm ok please tell me about his time there, goals scored please. Or how many goals scored in 4 years there.

Ok van Basten?

WTF is wrong with u pal. /He was getting capped by England ffs. 1st goal came against France... but the most memorable incident from that game was this miss from geoff thomas

Poor mans batigol smashed it at Southampton... hence why fergie was creaming for him. But he chose Blackburn. Something fergie always held against him iirc.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Apparently milan offered Ribery a take it or leave it 2 years contract.

Ribery’s 35, but he’s welcome

Man i love Ribery... top top player. BUT.... if Robben aint coming with him then i say pass.

#Robbery was probably the best partnership on the wings i've ever seen.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Pato? I'm ready for the duck. Ceballos is a great talent too, I don't mind for a good price no brainer, fixes that issue in mid we have called Bonaventura. Also Ribery at 45 will be still better than peak Depay so sure, give him 2 years if that means it keeps the Dutch fraud away from Milan.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Man i hate everything about Juventus but Not Del Piero... to put him in the same list as some of those is increidble :lol:

They took time because in those days italians could actually defend.... hence why they were reaching world cup semi finals and Finals.... not getting ko'd in the group stages and failing to qualify for 3 world cups in a row :fp:

As far as i can remember... ADP at Juve didnt take too long to settle (in those days double figures was a good achievement)... hence why they gave baggio the boot :lol::lol::lol:

Also Vieri didn't take too long to fire either.

You clearly don’t get the point.

All of the above including your precious shearer started banging goals regularly after 3/4 seasons in their respective leagues.

van Basten jumped the gun and judged cutrone that he isn’t special compared some names including shearer.

Which made realize, he clearly didn’t see shearer of Southampton where he scored 25? Goals in 4 years.

I have been watching serie a all my life and I am sure cutrone is one special #9 and will have his place among the greats if he continues like this.

He’s not flashy but he’s very effective and sky is the limit for him.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hell no to Balotelli. Scoring in baguette league is one thing, and then its Balo the 3rd after all

Gesendet von meinem SM-A530F mit Tapatalk

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No Milan fan wants Balotelli in Milan.

im a milan fan since 95 and i love balo so much, i know balo may fail again here but i love this guy, a rossonero, maybe rino change things (sorry for my english )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
fail again?????

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Balo would be awsome buy. Balo, Cutrone and Silva up front sounds great. On the other hand, Ribery would be an idiot signing. I don't recall a good match from him.. He's way past... Bona to jube? 40 mil or we sell him to epl for 20. :)

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
pato will be 10 steps back for this club.

i thought we're serious club right now... :head:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

What on earth made you think that? :lol:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

...meanwhile, the American fund will provide a further loan of between €35-40 million so that the club has sufficient cash to register for next season’s domestic competitions.

Shit just got serious!

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i thought of all of us.

why the hell will anyone want that idiot from china?

just because of his stupidity and lack of professionalism, when he has chance to revive career in spain but instead he choose chinamoney, i don't want him here. :thumbsdown:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
cant believe theres actual people who are serious about wanting the rotten apple and pato :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
And Nostradamus says 'dowski is hard to get...

Real Madrid have a deal in place with Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski, it has been revealed.

While there's been denials from Madrid, El Mundo Deportivo says personal terms have been settled by all parties.

Lewandowski's new agent Pini Zahavi, who took charge of the Pole's affairs just last month, has met with Real GM Jose Angel Sanchez in recent days. A deal was settled between the two powerbrokers - though it is not binding.

Instead, it's suggested Zahavi is free to negotiate with other interested clubs, though Real will have Lewandowski's priority.

And it's also confirmed that Bayern have now agreed to listen to offers for the centre-forward this summer.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
A tough guy like Rino might be just what the doctor ordered for Pato and Balo. Just look at the epic bitchslap he delivered to Kalinic :thumbsup:

Somehow the tough coaches tend to get good results from the flair players. If either of them fucks up...even if it's in training...they would pay dearly. Carlo might have been too soft with the duck. Rino actually played with him so he KNOWS the shit he can pull....same thing goes for Balo

One fuckup and they'll be vacuuming Great Walls outside the San Siro :o

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
pato pls come back

giphy.gif

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A tough guy like Rino might be just what the doctor ordered for Pato and Balo. Just look at the epic bitchslap he delivered to Kalinic :thumbsup:

Somehow the tough coaches tend to get good results from the flair players. If either of them fucks up...even if it's in training...they would pay dearly. Carlo might have been too soft with the duck. Rino actually played with him so he KNOWS the shit he can pull....same thing goes for Balo

One fuckup and they'll be vacuuming Great Walls outside the San Siro :o

No tnx, we got a good atmosphere in the locker room.Dont want no diva attitude. Buy players who are hungry for success, strong mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule