Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Augusto almost scored an own goal against his former club but Gabi saved the day.

Filipe Luis's dribbling is out of this world.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
)

Zidane is basically Ancelotti with more authority. obviously haters will root for him to fail, but the way the players look up to him and fight for him was the is the major difference from the fat spanish waiter. and thats all we need, because the quality is there.

wow he's a 3 time UCL winner?!!?!

(although that aisde Benitez' failure was SO predictable. Like most predictable thing in all of football)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Im talking aboutthe style. he was Ancelotti's assistant
You can't say this so soon. What's wrong with you bro? :fp:
Almost every team has a spike in results when a new manager comes along

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
You can't say this so soon. What's wrong with you bro? :fp:
Almost every team has a spike in results when a new manager comes along

Man Im not saying hes as good as Ancelotti, only that he will follow his footsteps.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saul fucked this one up, missed 2 easy chances and gave away the ball for the 2nd goal.

Vietto is meh

Correa should be a starter may be as a false 9 or something like this.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Damn wtf happened lol? Was looking forward to another Atletico Barca clash

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was an off day for defenders on the 1st and 3rd goal.

Saul played really well in the first half and created 2 good chances by himself but couldn't finish. In the 2nd half he gave away the ball for the 2nd goal.

Ball movement from Atletico is impressive but only Griezmann can finish.

Jackson wasn't even used as a sub

For now they should probably use Carrasco and Correa up with Griezmann untill they get reinforcements.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How the hell did that Pique goal count ? There is no point in having referees if they can't call such an obvious foul.

Bilbao wasted enough chances to go 3-0 in the first 20 minutes.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
It was an off day for defenders on the 1st and 3rd goal.

Saul played really well in the first half and created 2 good chances by himself but couldn't finish. In the 2nd half he gave away the ball for the 2nd goal.

Ball movement from Atletico is impressive but only Griezmann can finish.

Jackson wasn't even used as a sub

For now they should probably use Carrasco and Correa up with Griezmann untill they get reinforcements.
Saul is my hope for a new Javi Martinez

Griezmann needs an out and out striker to create space for him, maybe why Vietto is preferred over Correa

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saul is different from Martinez, he is much more offensive. He is a pressing monster though and good with both feet.

For a CF who scored 20 goals last season, Vietto's shooting is lame. He had 2 completely open shots from the side of the box but both of them looked like a pass to the keeper.

Griezmann was playing further back in the 1st half like there were 3 other players ahead of him most of the time.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Saul is different from Martinez, he is much more offensive. He is a pressing monster though and good with both feet.

For a CF who scored 20 goals last season, Vietto's shooting is lame. He had 2 completely open shots from the side of the box but both of them looked like a pass to the keeper.

Griezmann was playing further back in the 1st half like there were 3 other players ahead of him most of the time.
Yes his aggressive pressing and physicality is what reminds me of Javi Martinez.

Even though Griezmann fits this Atletico side very well with his outstanding work rate and playing that unique RW-RS role, I feel he can be a legit 35+ goal striker in a more chance creating team, like a mini Cristiano Ronaldo.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes his aggressive pressing and physicality is what reminds me of Javi Martinez.

Even though Griezmann fits this Atletico side very well with his outstanding work rate and playing that unique RW-RS role, I feel he can be a legit 35+ goal striker in a more chance creating team, like a mini Cristiano Ronaldo.

He is already on 19 goals this season so it's not out of the question.

I think he needs another goal threat in the front 3 whether it is a CF or LW that will take some pressure off him.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Idiot Madrid duo.

They are supposed to lodge their appeals right before the transfer windows open so that the bans are lifted at the right time ...

I mean how foolish can you get? Its not like they didn't have an example to follow :lol:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Good call @milanicious, Carrasco playing up front with Griezmann

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alves should be off.

Luis completely owned Messi there.

How did both Godin and Gabi get a yellow within a minute ? my stream died.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
It was uncharacteristically bad marking, too many players tried to block the cross instead of marking

Schedule