The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Italian referees assosciation president Marcello Nicchi announced they intend to use VAR (Video Assistant Referee) starting from next season

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
2i27muh.jpg

With you til death do us apart, mi amore.
I will forever love you

It looks really beastly my friend, mad respect for your dedication! :thumbsup::star:

Italian referees assosciation president Marcello Nicchi announced they intend to use VAR (Video Assistant Referee) starting from next season

Juve in Serie B 2018/2019 confirmed? :lol:

Pellegård

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Paolo Maldini, Thomas Helveg, Christian Eriksen
Slang for Danish toys

Not really😉 you think of LEGO, (Leg + Godt) wich means Play Good

Leggo is an Italien newspaper, it could also mean lets go or out of control😉 your guess is as Good as mine☺

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
tadej is just hating since he came back from his 2 weeks ban.. dont be too hard on him bros.. u can understand someone being in solidarity
PS.@Mr.Milanista. great ink. talented artist too. the colors are perfect :star:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tadej is just hating since he came back from his 2 weeks ban.. dont be too hard on him guys

PS.@Mr.Milanista. great ink. talented artist too. the colors are perfect :star:

I think is was tadej, but I may be wrong. He said the sale wasn't going to happen because he worked in finance or something like that, so since he worked in the field he had more knowledge on the matter than most of us.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
50 Millions? I would actually prefer That!

this can help "BUILD" a team ... not buy one ... then Add 1-2 missing pieces every 6 months.

people want overnight success (not just in football). breaking news... it won't happen.

our relatively "good" season is due some chemistry starting to form between the players.
they're not great, but together they are able produce something decent.
Why not slowly build on that and fill in the missing pieces. Mids, Fullbacks, CF (hopefully Deolofeu will end up here)

instead

The biggest problem with the previous guys running this club was lack of knowledge, no organization and lack of common sense.
Galliani Got 90 mil a few years back, nothing good came from that. he couldn't sell the bad players he bought and even renewed their contracts, some with raises. or giving them aways for free + paying their wages
Fassone and Mirabelli will probably not be keeping players because of "on the human level"
they'll probably call their agent and ask them to find a club ... they can refuse and stay but out of the group.

50Mil and i think an additional 25-40 million could be raised from selling the legion of dead weight players + some players who are useful Atm but have to be upgraded

dead weight: Montolivo, Poli, Bertolacci, Honda
to be upgraded: at least 2 of the fullbacks, Bacca, Kucka + a CB if the Musacchio rumours are true.

the biggest win for me in the sale of the club is not money. it's that we'll have an Organization, a plan, competence and Common sense in running the club.
this "AC Milan" machine can be more than self sufficient like Real, Bayern if properly run

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

this can help "BUILD" a team ... not buy one ... then Add 1-2 missing pieces every 6 months.

people want overnight success (not just in football). breaking news... it won't happen.

our relatively "good" season is due some chemistry starting to form between the players.
Why not slowly build on that and fill in the missing pieces. Mids, Fullbacks, CF (hopefully Deolofeu will end up here)

instead

The biggest problem with the previous guys running this club was lack of knowledge, no organization and lack of common sense.
Galliani Got 90 mil a few years back, nothing good came from that. he couldn't sell the bad players he bought and even renewed their contracts, some with raises. or giving them aways for free + paying their wages
Fassone and Mirabelli will probably not be keeping players because of "on the human level"
they'll probably call their agent and ask them to find a club ... they can refuse and stay but out of the group.

50Mil and i think an additional 25-40 million could be raised from selling the legion of dead weight players + some players who are useful Atm but have to be upgraded

to be upgraded: at least 2 of the fullbacks, Bacca, Kucka + a CB if the Musacchio rumours are true.

the biggest win for me in the sale of the club is not money. it's that we'll have an Organization, a plan, competence and Common sense in running the club.
this "AC Milan" machine can be more than self sufficient like Real, Bayern if properly run

word.:thumbsup:
2 new starters and 2 depth

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Well, whenever an Italian club tried to get an important player the result was always the same..snubbed and getting important players from Dortmund with more than 1 year of contract is almost impossible, but good luck trying. Aubameyang would be the 1st player after ages they agree to sell and Dortmund have never mentioned a sum..as I said ages ago they want at least 80m€.

Also, u should come back when I was wrong, but somehow that never happens, as I m right 99% of the times. Aubameyang wont move to Milan remember my words.

:lol::lol::lol: youre always wrong you dumb fuck.Hummels Gundogan Mkhitaryan in one summer last summer , Goetze a few years ago and all for ...WAIT bery reasonable low fees.Just like all Bundesliga team , from Hummels to Kroos to Draxler to Perisic and on and on THEY ALL SELL VEEY REASONABLY.My god you know nothing about the league you "claim" to support.You are the most unknowledgeable Bundesliga fan in the entire world.You have never ever been right...I mean you just said hed be the first player in ages theyd agree to sell:fp::lol: youre an absolute ****** , they sell each and every year sold 3 big players last year.You cant be taken seriously you dumb cunt.Jesus you should of been a blow job.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

instead

:fp:

Not sure how having less money is a help when players of any quality cost at a bare minimum at least 25m unless they are having contract issues.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Mirabelli is ready to form a network of scouts that will follow talents in Europe and South America [Sky].

@Vulture duty is calling

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Mirabelli is ready to form a network of scouts that will follow talents in Europe and South America [Sky].

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:fp:

Not sure how having less money is a help when players of any quality cost at a bare minimum at least 25m unless they are having contract issues.

his point isnt about how much money we have but rather how we re going to spend it. Buying new shiny toys isnt always the answer to our problems ( just take a close look at Merda), adding 2 starters to our already functioning starting Xi would be enough with Montella at the realm and a few good players to replace the fodders.. every mercato 1 or 2 good buys in installments ( dont need to have 200m )

ps. nevermind i misunderstood

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Instead of signing 10 players Milan will try to bring 3-4 top players to increase the technical level of the team. #Sky

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Donnarumma, Suso & De Sciglio contracts' extension is a priority. #Sky

De Sciglioooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.