Michael Phelps got 2 more gold. :eek:

He's going to win more medals individually than Canada will. :head:

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
Canada :eek: WTF we're doing sooo bad :mad:

Anyways, about the Olympic ceremonies, it was fake. The little girl singing was lip singing and the girl actually singing was another little girl and she was supposed to be the one performing but her looks "didn't represent Beijing"... Oh ya and the firweworks that we saw on TV were digitally animated because there was lots of fog in the air so it was hard to see.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Did you guys see the weight lifter from Hungary? That was incredibly painful, I hope he is better.

Phelps while doing something admirable (winning all the gold possible) is BORING, except for the 4x100 relays, which was epic. I just hate it when there's basically no competition, it takes away the real excitement.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
MilanFan009 said:
Canada :eek: WTF we're doing sooo bad :mad:

Anyways, about the Olympic ceremonies, it was fake. The little girl singing was lip singing and the girl actually singing was another little girl and she was supposed to be the one performing but her looks "didn't represent Beijing"... Oh ya and the firweworks that we saw on TV were digitally animated because there was lots of fog in the air so it was hard to see.

YES! I heard that on the news yesterday.

Here's an article: http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/be...-a-Milli-Vanilli-during-the-Op?urn=oly,100162

I feel so bad for that little girl who didn't get to sing. :(

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
Cristina said:
YES! I heard that on the news yesterday.

Here's an article: http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/be...-a-Milli-Vanilli-during-the-Op?urn=oly,100162

I feel so bad for that little girl who didn't get to sing. :(

i hate to put a downer on such a big event, but also to make way for the olympic village and some facilities/venues apparently many residents have been told they have to leave, some even without being rehoused or compensated, obviouslty this wouldnt be allowed to make main news but another extreme the chinese resorted to apparently

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
siatanhai said:
i hate to put a downer on such a big event, but also to make way for the olympic village and some facilities/venues apparently many residents have been told they have to leave, some even without being rehoused or compensated, obviouslty this wouldnt be allowed to make main news but another extreme the chinese resorted to apparently
I thought the States were corrupt :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MilanFan009 said:
:eek: I've heard the last man didn't really run around the stadium vertically...

crazy4milan said:
Phelps doing something admirable (winning all the gold possible) is BORING, except for the 4x100 relays, which was epic.

Lezak should get all of the four golds.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
wow, some bad mistakes and falls in men's gymnastics

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Welcome, And Thanks!
Lebanon oviously are participating in Swimming(definetly not going to win i think the guy is 15 or somtn)We have participations in high jump and those kinds(not gonna win) We might have a chance in judo and somethn having to do with Shooting!F*** Politics it has ruined our Olympics!...
---------------------------------------
It was so obvious the little girl wasnt singing, but overall it was a nic eopening ceremony(a fake one too:D)
--------------------------------------------
The thing that is getting on my nerves is the JSC channel.They are putting studios were they analyze the Olympics while the olympics would be running!:mad: Wtf? I wanna watch olympics not bunch of bus**** talking:mad:

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
Federer-Blake 4-6 6-7

Big surprise, but Fedex was not in the best form last couple of months. Im so happy for Blake, he is one of my fav players. Finally his talent will pay off and now he has big chances to take a olympic medal.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Federer Is Out:D Can't Be Happier..! Let Blake Settle for a Silver of for a Bronze Medal Since Nadal will take it all da way!:D:D:D:D:D

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Serena Williams is out, lost to Dementieva 3-6 6-4 6-3. The "Redeem Team" trounces Greece 92-69.
Congrats to Blake. :D

Edit: Venus is out, too.

Last edited:

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Montenegro - Greece 10-6. Water polo of course :) If we beat Australia in our next match we will play in quarter finals against USA probably..

Last edited:

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lisa said:
Serena Williams is out, lost to Dementieva 3-6 6-4 6-3. The "Redeem Team" trounces Greece 92-69.
Congrats to Blake. :D

That was his frist win against him...Federer looked tired + he is playing doubles..he needs good rest physically & mentally

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nadal won i guess 6-0 first set and something in the second set:D...Vamos Nadal!:D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
crackerscratch vs cheat .... no interest in the final

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this is so pathetic, can't belive Đoković lost, what a miss :eek: this again shows that Nadal is all strength..

Btw, Federer & Wawrinka beat Bryan brothers 7:6 6:4 and they will play final against Aspelin & Johansson who beat Llodra & Clement 7:6 4:6 19:17 after 4 hours 46 minutes...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Funny...But Nadal Has Done it!..Into the Finals...He flew past Djokovic..and now no one is good enough for him..Vamos Nadal!...Federer..You are a true legend the ebst..maybe nadal will never be what you were..And i stress on the word were!

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
glad Djokovic lost

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
About 4 years ago after Federer won Wimbledon my uncle said "All these swiss tennis players are the same, there's a moment when they look unstoppable, but as soon as they hit their low, they never come back."

Yay, our small tiny hope (really small) for a medal will come after Sunday!!!

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Michael Phelps won the gold in the 100m butterfly(barely), tying Mark Spitz with 7 gold medals won in one Olympics. He'll try to break the record on Sunday with the 4x100 medley relay.

Update: Serbia's filed a protest against the results of the 100m butterfly after Phelps defeated Cavic by 0.01 seconds.

Updating the update: Serbia's appeal has been rejected by FINA (swimming's governing body), Phelps' win stands.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
A "All these swiss tennis players are the same, there's a moment when they look unstoppable, but as soon as they hit their low, they never come back."
Do You know who he had in mind? Hingis? I'd say her comeback was ok ...

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Breaking News: Canada won 3 medals. :)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lisa said:
Michael Phelps won the gold in the 100m butterfly(barely), tying Mark Spitz with 7 gold medals won in one Olympics. He'll try to break the record on Sunday with the 4x100 medley relay.

Update: Serbia's filed a protest against the results of the 100m butterfly after Phelps defeated Cavic by 0.01 seconds.

Updating the update: Croatia's appeal has been rejected by FINA (swimming's governing body), Phelps' win stands.

Croatia's ?

Btw,

close one...congratz to Phelps

2lxcu0w.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Photofinish would tell more...hopefully