How Can One Change Their Username? (discussion only)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
GoldenMB!! do it!!!!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just want a change.

U guys are just jealous :tongue: do it, david.

You've built a brand and now you want to destroy it? People will want to know where has MilanMB gone when visiting this forum.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
whereMB isMB pukeMB smileyMB?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
goldennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Ohhhh yeahh, it looks good. :D :lol:

---

@silverboy

Do u want a hug instead? :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
index-titel.jpg

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
At least if you're going with Golden make it sexier..MBDorado, MBD'or or MBD'Oro. GoldenMB just sounds like you're showing around ur chest hair with a massive gold chain, while driving your car and listening to crappy music that makes your car go pump pump.

NecromancerMB was the best one, followed by PenisHead and MASTERaBATE

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
GoldenMB just sounds like you're showing around ur chest hair with a massive gold chain, while driving your car and listening to crappy music that makes your car go pump pump.

Dude, i'm persian :tongue:

(Seriously though, i've never done that in my life)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Dude, i'm persian :tongue:

(Seriously though, i've never done that in my life)

I just had the greatest image of all the persians in this forum in one car looking like that, sort of like in Zoolander

7927_zoolander.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
wow MB, u r ~faabulous~ now.

Whenever I browse the forum without Siggies and Avatars switched on, I really need Congo's purple colour to differentiate his posts from yours. Y u doing this?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 became Senatore84, MilanMb became GoldenshowersMB. What are we going to do with crazy4milan?

crazy4necromancerMB?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Milano84 became Senatore84, MilanMb became GoldenshowersMB. What are we going to do with crazy4milan?

crazy4necromancerMB?
Those guys are amateurs, they couldn't handle 2 years with the same nickname...me? Going for my 9th :proud: (well, this sounded way too pathetic).

but really c4nMB isn't a good one. C4M only much better.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Those guys are amateurs, they couldn't handle 2 years with the same nickname...me? Going for my 9th :proud: (well, this sounded way too pathetic).

but really c4nMB isn't a good one. C4M only much better.

she's changing it to Crazy4SenatoreMilan

it works on multiple levels. One she's always wanted to have a one night stand with pippo and all the senatores. Two, she's in love with me.

3rdly... C4S&M

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
she's changing it to Crazy4SenatoreMilan

it works on multiple levels. One she's always wanted to have a one night stand with pippo and all the senatores. Two, she's in love with me.

3rdly... C4S&M

You're even more predictable than Milan's transfer campaigns. I knew you wouldn't even resist the chance to make a comment like this :D.

But duh tell me which one of you wouldn't want a one night stand with at least 1 Senatori from the past decade?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
You're even more predictable than Milan's transfer campaigns. I knew you wouldn't even resist the chance to make a comment like this :D.

But duh tell me which one of you wouldn't want a one night stand with at least 1 Senatori from the past decade?

i prefer seedorf style

one night stand with all the senatores....wives :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

crazy4necromancerMB?

Would I have to reciprocate with Crazy4Crazy4Milan, which might then become Crazy4Crazy4necromancerMB, which might then....

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

How about that avatar of yours? I should ban others from using it. Whenever I see it at someone else I think "Oh, that's c4m", then I read the post and think "WTF, doesn't sound like her".

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
How about that avatar of yours? I should ban others from using it. Whenever I see it at someone else I think "Oh, that's c4m", then I read the post and think "WTF, doesn't sound like her".
I once tried to change it to a pic of Gullit sticking his head out of the car..

But my connection failed when I was changing it, and so I took it as a sign that I shall never try to change it. I do think you should ban others from using it, I have gotten confused myself "when did I write that?!!!!!!"

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If congo got purple letters, then c4m should get the avatar for long service.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought jamun's proposal for the name change was perfect.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
What did I miss... golden boy GOLDEN name.

Awesome. :star::star::star::star:

Schedule