European Coefficients Watch feat. Dr Galliani & co dominating the corridors of power

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bwwwwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

is that the best the bpl has got?

jump-on-the-bandwagon.jpg

jump on the coefficient bandwagon people. #teamcoefficient rolls on!!!!!!!

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
everything is possible, but for some reason I don't trust the Italian teams

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
wow, perfect draw for Roma + gobbi vs fodders of bundesfodder and BPL fodder. They can actually set up a great starting block to take the fourth next season. :thumbsup:

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
pretty nice draw for fiorentina, napoli and lazio. fiorentina and napoli should be 1st in their groups, lazio will have a little more difficult route.

but they should make a lot of points in their group stages.

roma and juventus should be at least 3rd in their grups.

not bad i think

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Roma and Juve should be Europa League final for coefficient taskforce to strike gold.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Come on Coefficient Force!

FORZA COEFFICIENTS!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck about Seria A coefficient, I just want to see the salty tears of EPL fanboys when they lose one CL spot.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Boring draw. All big league teams should go through. Dortmund got themselves a 18 point group. Only hope is long travels.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You could also add the numbers for Germany too. Italy could overcome both of them with some luck this year. Hopefully the 3 in EL try to get as many points as possible, only Lazio and Roma are in worrying positions. Roma should be able to get 3rd at least, Juve too.

England have Spurs and Pool left in EL, hoping they don't take it seriously.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If EPL fall down to 4th place then they'll(?) get UEFA to make it 4 leagues with 4 CL spots.

Wouldn't mind that actually.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3 out of the 4 bpl/ bundes teams lost tonight. great result for juventus. coefeeee train rolls on

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
Excluding 11/12 pts:

England 49.784
Italy 49.248

:proud:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Excluding 11/12 pts:

England 49.784
Italy 49.248

:proud:

here's the source

Totals after half of Matchday 1:

Germany 67.034
England 65.034
Italy 60.939

After this season Italy will gain an advantage of 3.893 on both Germany + England... but that will count for the following season. Italy needs to finish this season ahead of England to get 4 CL spots next season in Serie A. We are currently about 4 points away.... if Napoli, Fiorentina and Lazio all get wins in the EL on Thursday, we get 1 full point for the coefficients and that'll keep us close to England... but I'm predicting at least three wins for England between Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs giving them 6/8 = 0.75 points. It's going to be a long season and we need every point we can get...

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Germany 67.034
England 65.034
Italy 60.939

After this season Italy will gain an advantage of 3.893 on both Germany + England... but that will count for the following season. Italy needs to finish this season ahead of England to get 4 CL spots next season in Serie A.

:eek:

So soon ?

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:eek:

So soon ?

yes, that soon.

but the difference is still 4. we need spurs + pool to lose in the EL, that'd help a lot. would be nice united + arsenal + chelsea to drop more points in the cl this season but i doubt it.. they kinda got relatively easier groups.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
here's the source

Germany 67.034
England 65.034
Italy 60.939

After this season Italy will gain an advantage of 3.893 on both Germany + England... but that will count for the following season. Italy needs to finish this season ahead of England to get 4 CL spots next season in Serie A. We are currently about 4 points away.... if Napoli, Fiorentina and Lazio all get wins in the EL on Thursday, we get 1 full point for the coefficients and that'll keep us close to England... but I'm predicting at least three wins for England between Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs giving them 6/8 = 0.75 points. It's going to be a long season and we need every point we can get...

hitman can you confirm that this table has been updated after tonight's games? also, is this always updated right after the matches finish on tue/wed/thu ? I usually use the uefa website but have to wait for fri/ sat to check the number.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hitman can you confirm that this table has been updated after tonight's games? also, is this always updated right after the matches finish on tue/wed/thu ? I usually use the uefa website but have to wait for fri/ sat to check the number.

yep, i confirm it. i just checked.

this is the best site... better than uefa's. it updates almost immediately after the games, it also mentions on the top when was the last update time.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jesus I've just seen how fucked dutch league is if they don't have a good season this year.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
is the number of wins for each team important or how far they advance in the tournaments?

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
is the number of wins for each team important or how far they advance in the tournaments?

Each win is 2 points each draw is 1.

Qualify to CL: bonus 4 points
Qualify to knockout: bonus 5 points
Qualify each round after that: 1 point

No bonus points for EL.

Country's coefficient gets divided by # of participants, this year England has 8 and Italy 6.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
shame about the no bonus EL, think itll be a long tine before we catch up england. Germany looks more likely tbh

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
shame about the no bonus EL, think itll be a long tine before we catch up england. Germany looks more likely tbh

people really aren't getting it.

serie a has already caught up england and germany. after the points are deducted at the end of this season so far the table stands at:

ger- 51.784
eng- 49.784
ita- 49.582

a couple of points here and there will swing it. this season is winner takes all. england is more likely to drop out of top three. 1/4 of their points have already been written off because west ham and southampton didn't even qualify out of 8 teams.

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2016.html

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just think that arsenal and chelsea are guaranteed to qualify for knockouts in cl, and those extra bonus points will sway it for them, Whilst Roma has a tough tough group