Mattia De Sciglio Thread

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
I'm worried. If he'll be operated than.. Were done. Our quality fb :( Constant again to the rescue.. Or Urby.. Meh just when we swapped anto. Maybe Zac will take his place?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
how is his knee? surgery at such a young age? if its mandatory do it, dont worsen it. We need him for long haul, what a wonderful talent he is.
so intelligent so versatile so fast so milan Lb :star:
protect him

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope he does not need surgery. On the other hand, I knew it when he felt awkwardly in the PSV game, he needed to be subbed right away and not risk him especially after coming back from a knee injury. IMO, he slip too many times due playing at LB. Forza Mattia!!

Ross O. Neri

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, T.Silva, Hauge
so many injuries to him..

new pato, sell

I'm not sure if serious (if not, disregard this post).

While I'm not aware of the exact number of injuries De Sciglio has sustained since joining the first team, I suspect there may be some confusion regarding a small number of longer-term injuries (potentially including this most recent) being considered as many frequent injuries.

In truth, I don't recall any injury prior to this against PSV, in addition, perhaps the extended break following confed. cup may have also been incorrectly considered an injury.

The point I'm trying to make is that De Sciglio has not shown to be as unfortunate in the injury streak as Pato and they don't have the impact on his game as they did for Pato.
I suggest letting him take the time to recover properly so that he can continue to show his immense ability for years to come, besides, it's not as if there's a glaring hole in his absence as Urby/Constant fill LB competently and Abate is able to play many games in a row (with Zaccardo to back up if necessary).

Last edited:

paganini66

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Agianst PSV he kinda hurt himself tackling the opponent. No doubt he is injured ,he twisted his knee bad. I was suprised he finished the game. I think he should be back the next game I think.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wtf is that injury serious? :(
How long is he out for???
We need him, vital part of our team. No more Ubry-Constant @ LB please!!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Take your own time .. dont go under the knife to rush it. you are not the same person after you have a surgery.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
we need this nooga back and in form.

he makes SES so much more of a monster since he doesnt have to track back

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
No need to rush his return. But great news.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
mann fuck I am,so worried about this guy. please dont get injured kid, u r our future along with ses and balo. this boy is going to be a beast, use constant over him only for games where we need more physical presence and if the opposition defend rather deep.

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Sooo, if Abate and De Sciglio are injured for next week's game ... it will be Zaccardo playing there :o ... although if I remember correctly Poli also played half of a friendly game as a right fullback.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can't wait to see him back.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
became the 11500th follower :D

which other Milan players have instagram *not Pato*"? Liven up my feed

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
tumblr_mqd9llVXpp1rdra8lo2_500.gif

tumblr_mq3i7heKEO1szyzfuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_movw1oGHB01ren62qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqd9llVXpp1rdra8lo3_500.gif

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION
DE SCIGLIO has a knee problem and will undergo surgery in the next few days in Milan with Professor Schonhuber.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :cry: :cry: :cry:

I also just read that on Milan's site, we're fucked now with both Abate and De Sciglio out.