The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lVU5GEP.png

fcteti.gif

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In Italian clubs, it's always the sporting director asking the manager for his inputs and then making the final call. We don't have Fergie like powerful managers in Serie A who makes the call from start to finish.

That's what Mirabelli said. He said Montella agreed to all the signings, not Montella made all the signings. Meaning he didn't sign anyone outside of the managers liking and force him to use certain players

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
. I think we have the solution at home already [for a Kessié alternative]: for example, Montolivo

we're doomed

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The only move that's required in this window is a new SD appointed. No transfers in = no confidence in the SD(Mirabelli)

We need to spend big again come the summer and that can't happen with solid doubts about the SD.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Why so many gif of harvey weinstein?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This negative dude should do us a favor and go hide like last time, spewing negative shit ain’t working anymore.

We get it; you know all about banking and vulture funds and all that shit.

*Looks for positive news regarding the club. Nope, can’t find any.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alessandro Alciato spoke to SkySport24 about Antonio Conte: "Conte has a great desire to return to Italy. If he does return to Italy there are only two options: either back to the national team or to Milan."

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Alessandro Alciato spoke to SkySport24 about Antonio Conte: "Conte has a great desire to return to Italy. If he does return to Italy there are only two options: either back to the national team or to Milan."

who is alciato..taechaobol reporter guy?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
you cant be serious right?

Ok never mind :D I dunno why I keep forgetting the rule that one shouldn't get into a serious calcio discussion with a rumour guy.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's kind of a stupid line of reasoning to say,

"well we've already signed 11 players and that's way too many already, even though there are still holes in the squad, we should not sign 12th"

I think like 11 player should have no bearing on our mercato now, rather just we have some serious holes we should maybe fill so Gattuso can at least try to succeed in Coppa and EL. Just like last summer, the fact that Andre Silva was a REALLY good deal to pass up should not have any bearing on the fact that we needed a different striker.

It's thinking like this instead of addressing squad issues that led us where we are now. I am more and more convinced perhaps we need new SD.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The management are just buying time(for themselves) the last thing we need is to arrive at the seasons end and they declare no new players, as this team have the potential to be great(in time)

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's kind of a stupid line of reasoning to say,

"well we've already signed 11 players and that's way too many already, even though there are still holes in the squad, we should not sign 12th"

I think like 11 player should have no bearing on our mercato now, rather just we have some serious holes we should maybe fill so Gattuso can at least try to succeed in Coppa and EL. Just like last summer, the fact that Andre Silva was a REALLY good deal to pass up should not have any bearing on the fact that we needed a different striker.

It's thinking like this instead of addressing squad issues that led us where we are now. I am more and more convinced perhaps we need new SD.

No money. And no one wants to lend us any.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The management are just buying time(for themselves) the last thing we need is to arrive at the seasons end and they declare no new players, as this team have the potential to be great(in time)

Stupid on their part to not at least bring in a winger and mid on loan when we are thin there while still competing in Europa League, Coppa Italia and still in the race for an Europa League spot in Serie A. Plenty of options out there. I'm hoping their strategy is to wait it out until the end of the month when other clubs demands will go down and are more open to loans.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Stupid on their part to not at least bring in a winger and mid on loan when we are thin there while still competing in Europa League, Coppa Italia and still in the race for an Europa League spot in Serie A. Plenty of options out there. I'm hoping their strategy is to wait it out until the end of the month when other clubs demands will go down and are more open to loans.

Not sure the kind of players we need are available on loan and Mirabelli spent the whole budget for this season during the summer mercato. Maybe Giaccherini...

Status
Not open for further replies.