• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
TMW RADIO - Ag. Antonelli: "Rimane al Milan, ha grande voglia di rivalsa"

Antonelli agent said his client has a great desire to stay at Milan and help the team.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
TMW RADIO - Ag. Antonelli: "Rimane al Milan, ha grande voglia di rivalsa"

Antonelli agent said his client has a great desire to stay at Milan and help the team.

great. he could be a good backup.
Now sell de sciglio

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Montella wants 6 attacking players for next season and there is still a free spot in the offensive department: According to Il Gionale, the track for Belotti still remains alive, Torino value the forward at 100m.

---

Interesting but I don't see us having a set of 6 attackers yet: A. Silva, Suso, Borini - that's 3 with Bacca, Lapa, Niang all to depart. Bonaventura is borderline on the AM/Winger front, am I missing someone? Cutrone but I doubt he will stay beyond pre-season, better to farm him out on loan.

So 6 players as 4 wingers and 2 strikers? based on this Andre Silva & Suso are starters. Bonavenetura will be used as midfielder.

we are still short on the following:

Vice Suso: Ghezzal (only Rw with same characteristics as suso we have been linked to). Vice Silva: Kalanic (I would preferLuan but management are looking for proven serie a who can pull 20 goals/season). Starting LW: Keita/Papu/Forsberg.

so

ST: Silva - (Kalinic/someone else)
RW: Suso - (Ghezzal/Cuadrado)
LW: Keita/Papu/Forseberg - Borini

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I've always liked Antonelli.

I can't believe we got Borini :fp:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Sky - Calhanoglu, vanno avanti i contatti: il Milan non vorrebbe andare oltre i 20 milioni

on going contacts, Milan will not raise their offer beyond 20 plus bonuses.

elibugi12

Primavera
Reaction score
Il Giornale - Milan, ancora viva la pista Belotti per l’attacco

Belotii track is still alive.
yeahhh right.....
sure we will spend at least 70 mil on ANOTHER striker. even though we just spent 40 mil on one.
make total sense....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Il Giornale-Milan, Genoa has offered 5 million for Lapadula
Genoa offered 5m for Lapadula. :lol:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So 6 players as 4 wingers and 2 strikers? based on this Andre Silva & Suso are starters. Bonavenetura will be used as midfielder.

Vice Suso: Ghezzal (only Rw with same characteristics as suso we have been linked to). Vice Silva: Kalanic (I would preferLuan but management are looking for proven serie a who can pull 20 goals/season). Starting LW: Keita/Papu/Forsberg.

so

Bonaventura and Calhanoglu occupying LCM and LW would make sense too, they could probably rotate the positions during the game nicely.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The first part of Borini's medical is over. Tomorrow he will undergo tests at Milanello and then sign his contract in Casa Milan. #MilanNews

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to reality....lapadula 15M euros :lol:

Such a limited striker isnt worth it more than 5M. Maybe with some bonuses slightly above 5M

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
When is this Conti meeting?

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
According to reports from Sky Sport 24, go on the telephone contacts between AC Milan and Bayer Leverkusen for Calhanoglu. The parties are not close, but the parties are working to find an agreement. The Rossoneri would not want to spend more than 20 million for the turkish playmaker.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
To those who are easily let down, and prone to depression.

This is a test.

I urge and dare you to be Positive today. It will be worth it. THis wknd will be worth it.

For your health.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

so

Can't see Cuadrado at 20-30m being back up to Suso so Ghezzal for free it is.

Borini is a back up to LW, and Calhanoglu is prime target at the moment, I think the Keita/Forsberg ships have sailed.

Not sure it's a vice for A. Silva, I think we are legit after a #9 and Kalinic is the reserve option.

I would sacrifice for a decent LW and focus on a proper #9.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Exactly how i felt, they just sold two kids to inter for a potential 60m and they are offering us 5.

Last night's reports had said genoa's offer is around 12 to 13 mil and now they say it's 5 mil , WTF ?!!!

SHEVA-7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' Maldini&Nesta Shevchenko Seedorf
We cant get 10m for our players but whenever we want to buy someone ,costs min 20-25m.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Simon Kjaer could be the next reinforcement for the Milan defense. According to reports from Sky Sport 24, the Danish like the Rossoneri, but first it must be purchased from one of Paletta, Zapata and Rodrigo Ely.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Reports in England claim Gerard Deulofeu has rejected a return to #Barcelona, as he wants #ACMilan or #Juventus.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Simon Kjaer could be the next reinforcement for the Milan defense. According to reports from Sky Sport 24, the Danish like the Rossoneri, but first it must be purchased from one of Paletta, Zapata and Rodrigo Ely.

Give them Ely and either Zap or Pal

that's a good deal right there

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Can't see Cuadrado at 20-30m being back up to Suso so Ghezzal for free it is.

Borini is a back up to LW, and Calhanoglu is prime target at the moment, I think the Keita/Forsberg ships have sailed.

Not sure it's a vice for A. Silva, I think we are legit after a #9 and Kalinic is the reserve option.

I would sacrifice for a decent LW and focus on a proper #9.

I still think that attack is extremely mediocre and probably a downgrade to what we had this season. Without a proven CF and SS/winger, then I will start to worry. Hopefully Deulofeu can return and we can sign another SS/winger along with a Belotti level CF.

Suso/Deu/Keita/Borini for wings
Belotti/Silva CF

With Bona playing wing if need be and Borini CF if need be. I see Calhanoglu as the attacking mid in the midfield 3 most likely, so maybe they will push Bona up to the wings as his primary role.

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
Finished my finals at uni today. so i haven't check any recent news.

Can anybody briefly update me?

so many new names like hakan, Weigel, and fuckin borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule