Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So 4 more months before this changes then?

Rangnick feels more Indian corporate than German corporate to me. Bargains, more talk than actual fact, unnecessary obsessions.. I wouldn’t be surprised if his real name turns out to be Ranganaik.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Rangnick feels more Indian corporate than German corporate to me. Bargains, more talk than actual fact, unnecessary obsessions.. I wouldn’t be surprised if his real name turns out to be Ranganaik.

:lol:

And you're moving back there?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Why was Casualista banned?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
He was too casualista on Boban's termination. These are grief stricken times.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I thought it might have been for the vicious libelling of our owner.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Ah the old Ashish

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
5 bans in the last week due to racism when the mods have warned people. You'd think they would learn :lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
hey mods, I'm just curious tho, in the past few weeks since we've been linked with Rangnick, ppl suddenly discussed everything about Germans too.
but I don't know why you don't ban those ppl, I thought we don't discuss about race here, right?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
hey mods, I'm just curious tho, in the past few weeks since we've been linked with Rangnick, ppl suddenly discussed everything about Germans too.
but I don't know why you don't ban those ppl, I thought we don't discuss about race here, right?

^

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
people should be more 'relaxed' rather than taking all serious/getting feelings hurt...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
people should be more 'relaxed' rather than taking all serious/getting feelings hurt...

:thumbsup:

You guys have no idea how edgy and fun this place was a decade + ago (i.e. when necro was not a mod :o )

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

You guys have no idea how edgy and fun this place was a decade + ago (i.e. when necro was not a mod :o )

I don't think that's really fair. You've had a pretty good run on here, defending the Israeli occupation, lionizing Tommy Robinson etc. Sorry, if this isn't exactly the case, but each of your positions is so hideous that when combined they become one toxic blend in my head.

But you know what? I fundamentally don't care. We have people here from all over, who believe all sorts of things. I have never put anyone on ignore, never reported a post (when I wasn't mod) etc. I'm pretty thick skinned. I have friends who believe all sorts of things (this is the equivalent of your "I have Muslim friends" I guess :lol: ).

But as mods, our responsibilities are different. You come down hard on necro, but he is the one who more often than not does the dirty work, and so bears the brunt of abuse. But he's been pretty patient with you I'd say.

If people have reservations about Beijing's handling of the outbreak, the squalor of the Wuhan market etc. they can discuss that in the World News Thread without resorting to "ching chong" racist bullshit. I'd say that's a reasonable expectation.

Personally, I don't get into non-football stuff on this board--I leave that to my other life, the one I live and breathe in. The intrigue, drama, heartbreak, machinations of Milan are enough to suppress any urge I may have to discuss politics and world events on here.

What I don't understand is...there are so many corners of the web (some darker than others) where you can discuss the persecution of men, the dissolution of the traditional nuclear family, the infallibility of your hero Jordan Peterson, Muslims about to overwhelm the world demographically or whatever the fuck else. Why do it in various sections of an Italian football club's fan forum? I mean we have given you a sandbox in the WNT where you can lay your turds of wisdom. Why make every fucking post about the fight for free speech? There are rules here. This is a private forum. I have banned people based on those rules. I assure you, the power IS NOT intoxicating. My ideal scenario is not banning people. And I am pretty sure that is necro's as well.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Leaf comes down hard on necro, huehue.

But necro is the one who more often than not does the dirty work, huehuehue :mb:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think that's really fair. You've had a pretty good run on here, defending the Israeli occupation, lionizing Tommy Robinson etc. Sorry, if this isn't exactly the case, but each of your positions is so hideous that when combined they become one toxic blend in my head.

But you know what? I fundamentally don't care. We have people here from all over, who believe all sorts of things. I have never put anyone on ignore, never reported a post (when I wasn't mod) etc. I'm pretty thick skinned. I have friends who believe all sorts of things (this is the equivalent of your "I have Muslim friends" I guess :lol: ).

But as mods, our responsibilities are different. You come down hard on necro, but he is the one who more often than not does the dirty work, and so bears the brunt of abuse. But he's been pretty patient with you I'd say.

If people have reservations about Beijing's handling of the outbreak, the squalor of the Wuhan market etc. they can discuss that in the World News Thread without resorting to "ching chong" racist bullshit. I'd say that's a reasonable expectation.

Personally, I don't get into non-football stuff on this board--I leave that to my other life, the one I live and breathe in. The intrigue, drama, heartbreak, machinations of Milan are enough to suppress any urge I may have to discuss politics and world events on here.

What I don't understand is...there are so many corners of the web (some darker than others) where you can discuss the persecution of men, the dissolution of the traditional nuclear family, the infallibility of your hero Jordan Peterson, Muslims about to overwhelm the world demographically or whatever the fuck else. Why do it in various sections of an Italian football club's fan forum? I mean we have given you a sandbox in the WNT where you can lay your turds of wisdom. Why make every fucking post about the fight for free speech? There are rules here. This is a private forum. I have banned people based on those rules. I assure you, the power IS NOT intoxicating. My ideal scenario is not banning people. And I am pretty sure that is necro's as well.

I think it's only right that you'd defend one of your own.

Nevertheless. it's pretty apparent that necro is pathologically dishonest and an extremely biased mod. I wasn't going to mention it but let's be honest....how long has Congo been posting anti-Semetic stuff. Am I to believe that it's only just noticed as soon as Elliott's Jewish management has gotten serious with their image here that he/you have had a change of heart? Please spare me the bs. When Sage talks about any supporters of Israel as cheering on the bad guy it was cool back then....I'm guessing not so much in 2020.

Whatever political positions I have taken it's been with the intent of improving the world (at least that's how I see it). You'll notice that I will NEVER advocate for persecution or worse of my opponents....which is decidedly not the case of the others you are unfairly lumping me in with. As a minor aside, the very things that Robinson have been saying, the things that he has been persecuted for and I've gotten banned for are now provable fact and the assortment of they-who-shall-not-be-mentioned grooming gangs and terrorists are named and shamed in even the very mainstream media that has been running defense for them.

As for Israel. I absolutely do not condone any abuse on their part. Maybe I have seen the situation in too much of a black and white in the past. If I have, honestly I apologise. I tend to find it to be the case that Israel in general is portrayed as an almost cartoonishly evil, moustache twirling villain when in fact if their opponents had even a fraction of their power, they'd been annihilated by now. That said....yes, I acknowledge that they have also been abusive and heavy handed as well.

All in all I respect and appreciate you the most as on the mod team. I have found you to be the most honest and moderate of a rather biased bunch. If you're honest with yourself you'd see at least some of my points are valid.

I would also like to thank you for the bold, because I take it as your commitment to free speech.
cheers
In the name of His Holiness Jordan Peterson I wish you peace :o
:)

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't want you to apologize. :lol: Just chill. As far as the WNT goes, 80% of what's in there is toe-curling, but whatever, I don't care.

As long as you use good judgement in posting and don't violate the rules, you can take any number of positions. And, if you've noticed, necro hasn't come down hard on you there recently. Neither has joyrider...and you guys disagree frequently. Also, sometimes mods miss posts, and act on complaints. We all have lives and shit to do.

Anyway, I've said my piece.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You had me at the toe curling bro (n/h)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

This part is so true. Nowadays particularly, it's almost impossible to avoid hateful, inflammatory opinions around one, even in the family sometimes. The only way out is to develop that shell and ignore what one can't control. You can't reason with the vile, you can only avoid them as much as possible.

From the forum perspective though, we shouldn't let this place degrade to the level of those online sites where any vile opinion gets an audience and thrives.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dudes quoting Abraham Lincoln in an online forum

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dudes asking david to sell him the forum

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dudes talking about wrong opinions

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mod, stop banning ppl because a silly thing please. if you think there is a potential racism in a particular sentence of a post, please consider give a warning prior to ban.
it's 2020 already but you mod became easily offended by everything.

see, in the past few years, it seems like this forum has only 10-20 active members.
if we want to make this forum great again, chill.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
mod, stop banning ppl because a silly thing please. if you think there is a potential racism in a particular sentence of a post, please consider give a warning prior to ban.

see, in the past few years, it seems like this forum has only 10-20 active members.

I'm pretty sure in the Commode there were a good few warnings given in general to everyone to cut out the anti-Chinese posts going around (and similarly for the other stuff re: Gordon Singer).

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

UniformUnacceptableBinturong-size_restricted.gif