Official: Theo Hernandez Thread

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Could we please fix the spelling of his last name!!

Every thread I've opened I have cursed with a typo..... didn't even realize. No wonder he got injured :cry:

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ECApE0WXsAEmsy8.jpg:small

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
mother.of.god.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Won't be back until after international break it seems. Shame. We will have to ride with RR to begin the campaign. Theo looked beastly in preseason but we will have to wait longer to see him in the starting XI.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

is he french or spanish?

French, born in Marseille. Has played for France NT youth teams. But seems to have moved to Spain at a young age, all his playing career was there, including as a youth, until he came to us.

Hope he recovers quickly!

shao

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Cafu, Gattuso, Shevchenko, SuperPippo,Kaka.....
Seems like doesn't know when to release the ball. All huff and puff. Hope he turns out to be a good signing.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully he will be ready to start against inter at the earliest

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Theo is still recovering from an ankle injury, which kept him out for the majority of preseason, but the former Real Madrid left-back should be available for the San Siro showdown on September 21.

“I really want to play in it,” he told Sport Mediaset.

“It’s the first Milan derby that I’ll have played in. I’m sure we’ll win it if we put in a lot of effort.”

The 21-year-old was one of several young players to join Milan over the summer...

“We’re buying young players, but good young players. I think we have to give our best on the field and then the fans will be happy with us.”

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Watching the video from today's session - He is one solidly built individual.

He looks bigger than Duarte and Musacchio.

Cappani's a big boy too.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Monster in the making.

If he works hard on defending and takes care of his body he can become top shelf.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
hope with playing time he will get better at defending but overall nice to watch
more offensive player than majority of our 'wingers'

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Love his bursts of pace there to trick the defender and outrun him. Also what a tight angle, great head on him to score that.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
This guy should become incredible. Huge physic huge pace and a good shot

If he improves his run timing and in defense we ll have a class full back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Hernandez also confirmed that he did indeed accept a reduction in his salary to make the move to Milan

"I talked to my agent and we immediately agreed. Milan is a club with a great history, one of the most titled in the world. It was worth making such a choice."

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
This really is a player we can build upon.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Hernandez also confirmed that he did indeed accept a reduction in his salary to make the move to Milan

"I talked to my agent and we immediately agreed. Milan is a club with a great history, one of the most titled in the world. It was worth making such a choice."

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So far Theo is the only Clear upgrade signing. He ua better than rr in both phases imo

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So far Theo is the only Clear upgrade signing. He ua better than rr in both phases imo

he is overall better than RR but he is not that great in defense. He has the talent but needs to work on his discipline. Here he needs tough love and it needs to be drilled into him the Italian way, that‘s also why I‘m personally completely against playing him as LWB, if we offer him an easy way out here he will never learn. That would be a shame.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not great defensively yet but his size and pysicality in general helps him in that regard

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Love this guy. We should learn how to utilize his+Leao's speed to wreck havoc on left side.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
For all the Maldini haters, he picked a pretty good LB :o Jokes aside, Theo needs to keep this up. We've seen it before, initial good run followed by a dip in form.

One of the things i'm the most impressed by is how tough and smart he shields the ball. Piatek could learn a thing or two here.

Schedule