Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Its also been 7 years since we have been relevant, relax he is spot on with what he said. Pretending you're still the shit, is a no no if you actually want to get back to being top dog.

He is acknowledging the reality, and is focused on the task at hand, nothing wrong with that.

You don’t take an issue with our captain (former juve player) saying we are a step back from juve? Yeah reality isn’t pretty but if we were to give in to reality why are even fighting for CL anymore? Morata didnt go to juve and say oh well this is a step back from Madrid but whatever

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
You don’t take an issue with our captain (former juve player) saying we are a step back from juve? Yeah reality isn’t pretty but if we were to give in to reality why are even fighting for CL anymore? Morata didnt go to juve and say oh well this is a step back from Madrid but whatever

Madrid hasn't been constantly shit for 7 years in a row. It has nothing to do with being a former Juventus player, as the guy is clearly a mercenary and its not like he gives a flying fuck about colours, as long as he wins with them.

I take no issues with players in our team having a winner's mentality. You're focusing on the wrong part of the interview.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It should not annoy you mate because its true. When you go from a team that fights for top positions in CL, and are expected to reach finals and have a chance at winning it to current Milan who are having a big trouble even qualifying for it, thats clearly a step back however you put it.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
We all know we are currently a "step back" but we should be communicating a message of strength and ambition derived from our rich history and new potential. This is PR 101 ffs.

If there's hypothetically a fight in the locker room, you don't come out and say well Cutrone fought with Montolivo and called him a son of a bitch, because it's "true." No. Instead you go out and you tell everyone that team is strong as a unit and everyone is in harmony and you try and reinforce that thought. Get my point?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
We all know we are currently a "step back" but we should be communicating a message of strength and ambition derived from our rich history and new potential. This is PR 101 ffs.

If there's hypothetically a fight in the locker room, you don't come out and say well Cutrone fought with Montolivo and called him a son of a bitch, because it's "true." No. Instead you go out and you tell everyone that team is strong as a unit and everyone is in harmony and you try and reinforce that thought. Get my point?

if you read all of what was written there, he did communicate strength and ambition (various finals?) and he did it without having to lie about where milan are in terms of the current team vs jube.

a step-back is not the same as a stepping-stone. he could have stayed in jube and had CL football for the rest of his career. but naw, he chose us instead where he doesnt have CL football. its a step back without a fucking doubt. and he still came here.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah i got your point, but i really dont have a problem with the way he said it.
Also i usually like honesty and truth, not ppl who dodge around answers and do that "small" lies. I had enough of that with latest Galliani years, we are signing big player, that one will arrive, mr X crap, and then last day you hear: "We are fine as we are"
Still, i understand you and i think thats just a matter of preference. Mine is different

Last edited:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Finally emerging as a 40 million euro CB. bout damn time bonbon. Idc if its not pretty yet. Effective is enough for the moment, and he's becoming better and better, alongside Romagnoli but especially under Gattuso

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Capitano was great.. love him

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Thank you for choosing to play for Milan in one of their darkest eras.

Captiano ❤️❤️❤️

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Another excellent match.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Excellent game again - SMS did him in the beginning of the second half of ET...but getting past both Capitano and Our Ale is impossible.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
First grande capitano in a long, long time

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what a fucking game

and to think that 2 months ago a lot of people had already given up on Leo... gonna become a legendary partnership with Romagnoli

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I want a CL trophy with him and Romagnoli as our CBs... Grande Capitano ❤️❤️❤️

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
we want the cup, Capitano! Knock out gobbi and win it for us! Lift it!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
118th minute, who you want running out of defence?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
TZ4vKzp.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
we have the best defense line in the league recently cause of him and roma and Donna, and the numbers speaks for itself, however we still average in midfield and attack.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kinda surprise he celebrate the goal.

Look kinda pissed off with Juve fans.

Schedule