AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
I might go to this but I don't think it has been confirmed for the 19th yet - it might change to the Saturday night???

yea they usually announce the exact time and date of the match 2-3 weeks before the game.. have flights booked from the saturday to the monday anyways..pity to see ryan air cut the flights from dublin to milan to just one flight a day

haaa well new season so new start, hope not to jinx them this season!!

Reaction score
ive just bought two tickets for the derby for the third teir blue section can anyone tell me if this section is for ac or inter fans??????

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
ive just bought two tickets for the derby for the third teir blue section can anyone tell me if this section is for ac or inter fans??????

As Inter are at home then the only section that is designated for AC fans is the second tier blue. All other tickets are sold by Inter ticket outlets. You might find some AC fans there but i'd expect the majority to be Inter fans.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
As Inter are at home then the only section that is designated for AC fans is the second tier blue. All other tickets are sold by Inter ticket outlets. You might find some AC fans there but i'd expect the majority to be Inter fans.

yea i was 2nd ring red for the derby last year and it was a 'home' game for inter and we were surrounded by inter fans..id say it'll be about 70-30 between inter and Milan fans with most of the Milan fans in the Curva Sud and others randomly dotted around the rest of the stadium

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
http://www.football-italia.net/nov12n.html

does anyone know or remember the last time they had a strike how many weeks notice did they give? like would they simply decide on novemebr 30th that they are going to strike in 2 weeks after that date or did they give a little longer notice and say they would strike in 4/5 weeks time? cos im

like did they just give 2 or 3 weeks notice that they were going to strike in 2/3 weeks time?really REALLY hoping they dont strike on december 19th for the Milan -Roma match cos i have my flights and hotel booked and paid for already! and tickets arranged..:mad:

Reaction score
Hi everybody, maybe somebody know where else i can buy ac milan tickets in milano without San Siro stadium? Maybe in stores or somewhere else?

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
http://www.football-italia.net/nov12n.html

does anyone know or remember the last time they had a strike how many weeks notice did they give? like would they simply decide on novemebr 30th that they are going to strike in 2 weeks after that date or did they give a little longer notice and say they would strike in 4/5 weeks time? cos im

like did they just give 2 or 3 weeks notice that they were going to strike in 2/3 weeks time?really REALLY hoping they dont strike on december 19th for the Milan -Roma match cos i have my flights and hotel booked and paid for already! and tickets arranged..:mad:
I'm waiting for the 30th this month before i book my tickets & hotel. The only thing i already booked is my flight.

Reaction score
Can anyone help me im thinking of going to roma-milan next year but dont know how to get tickets for the milan end,does anyone know which part of the stadium there in and is it safe?????

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Can anyone help me im thinking of going to roma-milan next year but dont know how to get tickets for the milan end,does anyone know which part of the stadium there in and is it safe?????

Tickets for away sections can only be purchased if you are a season ticket holder of the away team. So I think you'll find it hard to get tickets for the milan end.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any info about the strike?

http://www.football-italia.net/nov30n.html

thank f*********************ck!!!! i nearly had a heart attack when i saw this, how luck am i that it isnt on a week later on the 18th december!! cos i have my flights and match tickets paid for, and also a deposit on our hotel!! very happy the Milan - Roma match is going ahead :D:D:D

Reaction score
I am considering either going for Milan v Bari or Milan v Internazionale. I am not a member, does that mean I have not chance of getting a ticket for the derby? Thanks all.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You certainly have a chance for the next derby cause Milan is playing at home.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mpestero is the only one i've used until now, for several reasons. I'm very happy with their services.

One week for Milan - Roma :D

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Im planning to go to Milan - Inter derby in April. Can anyone approximate how much a ticket would cost anywhere on 2nd anello on www.mpestero.com? And when will the tickets be available for the derby on this site? I want to book my flight these days but i want to know how much i will spend on the match ticket. Thanks!

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Match tickets will cost from 20 to 65 euro's depending on where you sit. When you are behind one of the goals the prices are very good.

Tickets will become available 2 or 3 weeks before the game. I always book my flight one or 2 months before the match and the tickets asap they are available. Never had a problem so far.

Matches i went to: Milan - Juve (twice, one time sold out). Milan - Real (sold out), Ajax - Milan in the Netherlands (away sector was sold out) and now Milan - Roma on the Curva sud and i never ever got any trouble or even doubt that i wouldn't get tickets.

I think its safe to say that you can book you're flight ;)

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the info Sheva. Sounds good. Now i am really looking forward to the match.

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if it is possible to buy champions league away tickets on the milan point site if you dont have a season ticket????

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
absolutely SICK, the Milan airport (bergamo) is shut down all evening due to snow.. looks like im not gona get to fly over for the match, im flying at 6.30am tomorrow morning. anyone from milan update me on conditions?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Don't worry, it's stopped snowing and Orio should be open tomorrow ;)

"Milan Bergamo's runway has been operationally restricted from 1345 UTC to 1645 UTC due to snow. All Ryanair's aircraft due to land in Milan Bergamo have diverted to Verona. As such, Ryanair has been forced to cancel all operations from Bergamo for the remainder of the day. Bergamo airport is now open and Ryanair will use this opportunity to re-position our aircraft back to Milan Bergamo tonight in preparation for a full operation tomorrow".

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if it is possible to buy champions league away tickets on the milan point site if you dont have a season ticket????

For the games in madrid and amsterdam there was no problem buying tickets if you didn't have a season card.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is a stand in front of the away sector from MP Estero. With your ID card & reservation you can get the tickets there.

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini
There is a stand in front of the away sector from MP Estero. With your ID card & reservation you can get the tickets there.

Would i be able to get tickets for tottenham away or do i need to have a special MP Estero card?

Reaction score
I managed to get over for the juventus game which was my 1st milan game and got the bug,while looking at cheap flights i have seen some for the lazio game,it is scheduled for a tuesday night i think,do these games always happen on a tuesday or are they subject to change like spanish games?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I have a question but I dont know where to put it.

Is San Siro a 5 star stadium? I remember Galliani said Stadio Olympico was the only one in Italy.

Schedule