The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
congo i legitimately had a vision of, out of absolutely nowhere, fimarzio dropping a "Milan - Milinkovic-Savic.. Ci siamo" tweet.

dont remember if i dreamt it, or just a vision while stoned last night... but i saw it

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Balo and motivation in the same sentence ?

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
A 70 mil steal?!

Oh boy...

Aaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa :fp::fp:

You two muppets dont see how SMS is worth 70 million to Milan? Weakening our main competitor for CL and strengthening us is not worth 20 million at least?

Lets say he is worth 50 million on the market, for AC Milan he is worth more because of our position vs Lazio.

Are you this daft?

Remember what Juve has been doing and how they have been winning, buying Higuain when Napoli was getting close, Higuain is was not worth 90 million but to Juventus he was.

Now go hide somewhere with your little brains.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
"a nyon tutto bene"

he knew before anyone... :o :o

2v0jw5y.png

i need this on forum :o

j0a1xs.png

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
"a nyon tutto bene"

he knew before anyone... :o :o

2v0jw5y.png

i need this on forum :o

j0a1xs.png

you are the SMS cult leader :o

i will remove it when SMS comfermato

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Milan are following Internacional midfielder Rodrigo Dourado and Gremio striker Éverton. Milan have sought information on both players regarding contracts and price but have not yet opened any negotiations or talks with either of the clubs. [@Globoesportecom] https://t.co/V9JPW15LAs

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So glad Balo isn't coming though. I wouldn't take him even for free on a low wage. He proved two times that he has not the attitude of a professional footballer, let alone the motivation. Gets pissed faster than Higuain. Gets booked easier than Ramos. Has a strong physical presence but falls even faster than Neymar. God dammit!

He's the player who knows how to piss off his fanbase. It has nothing at all to do with his skin colour.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"In Nyon, all is right, now Milan can calmly think about doing a transfer market and buy the Serb with good peace of Marotta"

What does Marotta have to do with anything?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Lazio, Lotito reveals: "In the summer we had important offers for SMS that no other presidents would refuse"

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everton plays like Martial. You could stick him out wide or play him up top closer to goal.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Federico Chiesa is believed to be of interest to Juventus, Inter and Napoli, but Fiorentina would demand at least €60m.

Is SMS still expensive at 70M?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazio, Lotito reveals: "In the summer we had important offers for SMS that no other presidents would refuse"

In other words, "I fucked up not taking the money back in the summer. I won't make that mistake again."

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan are following Internacional midfielder Rodrigo Dourado and Gremio striker Éverton. Milan have sought information on both players regarding contracts and price but have not yet opened any negotiations or talks with either of the clubs. [@Globoesportecom] https://t.co/V9JPW15LAs

Everton could be very useful. He plays as left wing and also as striker. He can be the left winger in 4-3-3 or one of the forwards in 4-4-2.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Do anyone know about Dourado? He's a midfielder in Brazil.. but which type is he?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mariarosaria Crivellari, mother of Sandro #Tonali, at Radio Kiss Kiss: "The future of my son, he would like to stay in Italy, he is a fan of #Milan and grew up in the myth of #Gattuso, he is his idol. He remained entranced watching him on tv."

Entranched by Gattuso but plays like Pirlo

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Dourado, brasil comments say "volante" and praise him

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
3997784_M650x433.jpg

This is the man that turned down a 120 mil bid to potentially come down 50 mil half a year later. A decision which may have caused the players decline which in turn might be the difference between CL football and EL football for Lazio, which is another financial hit.

What do we learn? Greed can bite you in the ass.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
3997784_M650x433.jpg

This is the man that turned down a 120 mil bid to potentially come down 50 mil half a year later. A decision which may have caused the players decline which in turn might be the difference between CL football and EL football for Lazio, which is another financial hit.

What do we learn? Greed can bite you in the ass.

No, it wasn't greed.

it's called bad decisions.
He said it over and over that he couldn't refuse the offer, but the coach said "no" because they can't find a replacement. so he chose to listen to the coach rather than the offer.

IDK, but IMO, for a club like Lazio, losing money is a lot more painful than losing a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule