Tiemoue Bakayoko Thread

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I could see 25-30m with the rest in performance related bonuses if he keeps this up...

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1 month ago people were already asking to ship him back to Chelsea in january and now they are worried he might miss a game injured

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Night and day with his performances.
Improved so much.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Damn, bakayoko was great , i'm really impressed ... he is completely changed !
I'd gladly take back my words and admit I was wrong :D

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan need to buy this monster.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Mamma mia! What a beast.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So far so good.

Lets wait until end of the season to see whats up.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He found himself again, made me eat my words. Good for him. I hope we get a discount, but 35m is not that insane if he continues like this.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
:fp::fp:

feel like I'm beating a dead horse here but.....standards people....raise your standards

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

feel like I'm beating a dead horse here but.....standards people....raise your standards

? I think its fair to praise a player when he does well, which according to everyone Bakayoko did great this match.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
His wages are gonna be a problem tho. Don't know if he'd be willing to lower them, but that would be great

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he’s playing a lot better than he was before, but 35m is still a lot for his performances. He still makes mistakes and have brain farts, but I definitely think a discounted price of 25m or so is a reasonable amount to spend on him.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Still way too early to decide

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he is as bad as it gets, another kessie with no brainer(only kessie is better defensively), rather spend money on a decent midfielder or make him a 5 M sub nothing more

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
A pleased Gattuso enthused: "My biggest surprise is to see Tiémoué Bakayoko play as he does right now.

"When he arrived, he used to run straight ahead. Now you can see that 70% of the time, he runs to cover the spaces horizontally. He has made a lot of progress tactically.

"It is hard to believe that he was able to improve so much in so little time. He did a great job and he deserves all he has achieved. I really hope he can continue like this.

"He must remain focused and continue to work ... I spoke to my assistant Gigi Riccio and I said to him: 'Today, it looks like he plays like Marcel Dessailly'. I admired him a lot when I was young. When I see Bakayoko, I see a player with the same characteristics."

Bakayoko. :love:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

agreed. I like him but 35 mil is too much. 18 mil should suffice.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
agreed. I like him but 35 mil is too much. 18 mil should suffice.

We bought Kessie for 28m from Atalanta. Why would Chelsea let him go for 18(after paying 40m+) if he's playing well?

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I see him and kessie giving us a strong(ucl) midfield with the right Lcm in the mix.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Should negotiate his price down to €20M. Give Chelsea Bertolacci, while we're at it.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
What a turn-around Bakayoko has gone through. I believe that he had completely lost his confidence, even from his time at Chelsea. Couldn't regain it in the first months here, after he "cost us" the Napoli game. And, now suddenly a boom.

I'm really happy for him, and i hope that he will continue on the path that he is currently on.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The midfielder is on-loan at Milan from Chelsea and has won over Gattuso in recent weeks. His deal carries a €35m option.

"Are we going to trigger the Bakayoko clause? I'm not the one for this," said Gattuso.

"We will find the money to do it, but my only concern right now is to push him to give his best on the field. The leaders know what to do and, above all, how much money they can spend."

We’re getting him

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
of course we're getting him.

rino seems to have a personal interest in him... almost as if he sees himself in the player.

and honestly, who wouldnt want to retain someone w the balls to overcome 2 countries shitting on him while in a rut, and becoming one of the main reasons we are currently top 4 despite an injury crisis never before seen

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
of course we're getting him.
.. becoming one of the main reasons we are currently top 4 despite an injury crisis never before seen

:thumbsup::star:

He had a rough start, but so do a lot of players moving to a new league. The whole Chelsea season was a mess for him and led us to think he was flopping here.

Really stepped up when we needed someone to, specially in Biglia's absense. Imagine having to start Monto/Mauri? This guy shows he can be class and is performing at his price tag. 4th place will be in no small part to his contribution these last weeks and going into the new year.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Absolute gun. Love him.

Also on that Cutrone chance he did fantastically well to control the ball with his back to goal and then get the ball to his left, deserved a goal but Cutrone fluffed it.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Kudos to ME for backing Baka since day one. I remember whilst others shitted on his signing I was one of a tiny minority to point out he had great potential and 5m was a steal. Thanks for providing me right Yoko Ono. One things for sure, we should redeem him at all costs. He’s still incredibly young (24) so will only improve further. Also, if we’re serious about winning we need quality rotational players like him, Biglia & Bona.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
#kudosToME

tenor.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol! I'm totally gonna make this a thing!