The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Distance covered vs Cagliari (km)

1-Locatelli 12.11
2-Romagnoli 10.74
3-De Sciglio 10.51
4-Pasalic 10.38
5-Niang 10.37

Balls recovered vs Cagliari:

Locatelli 11
De Sciglio 4
Antonelli 4
Niang 4

Wait, where is your Suzo?

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

1-Locatelli 12.11
2-Romagnoli 10.74
3-De Sciglio 10.51
4-Pasalic 10.38
5-Niang 10.37

Locatelli 11
De Sciglio 4
Antonelli 4
Niang 4

:fp:

dude pls

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Here are the words of Arrigo Sacchi interviewed by the BBC on newsstands today, January 10, 2017: "AC Milan and Inter? I see two projects: lighter than the Rossoneri, the Nerazzurri in embryo. On these ideas you have to work hard to get to build what I think is necessary not only in football but in life: beauty. Montella is not doing well, is doing very well. his is a masterpiece. I'd teased at the beginning: it belonged to that group of coaches who proposed a attacking football and, once arrived at Milan, seemed to have pulled the handbrake. But now I like the idea of ​​gambling can be seen. the young people? This is the aspect that I appreciate the most. With young people it takes patience and you have to be able to teach: Montella is a good teacher. Take De Sciglio: has regained confidence. Or Romagnoli: finally it showed that it was worth all the money that was spent on him. and then Locatelli, Bonaventura, Lapadula .. . Well done, edgy, ready to help each other. And the result, apart from the ranking, is that the public does not whistle more: now drags she says. Where you can improve Milan? At the module level, the 4 3 3 is difficult to interpret and understand. The synchronism have to be perfect, and sometimes, in Milan are not. Serving speed and dissociation. But Montella is good, when he sees that things are not: change the score, put Lapadula and find the way of goals. Milan lucky? Me also said a friend, after the victory over Cagliari. You know what I told him? What luck is the name given to the ability of others. AC Milan was not lucky: he believed it and was rewarded. And also in Doha, in the second half against Juventus, he held up the game. What you are in January? I never believed in the repair market, ever since I coached in Serie C and to my president I was asked for a striker, "to point to the promotion," I said. He bought me a quarterback and not centrammo the goal. No, Milan have to go on like it is, working and listening to Montella lesson ".

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

1-Locatelli 12.11
2-Romagnoli 10.74
3-De Sciglio 10.51
4-Pasalic 10.38
5-Niang 10.37

Locatelli 11
De Sciglio 4
Antonelli 4
Niang 4

suzo is on top of the league with the most recovered ball in serie a for (attAcking players)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
suzo is on top of the league with the most recovered ball in serie a for (attAcking players)

not true, it's only for the balls recovered in the attacking third.

he is still not a very active player for me.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Wait, Cagliari wanted to send Galliani to court for Mati Fernandez's transfer.

Now he is giving them Gabriel on loan?

Last edited:

rossonerobg

Primavera
Reaction score
Milan will wait till the final days of the mercato for Everton's response on Deulofeu[Sky].

If course we will :fp: What a bunch of fkin pushovers we've become, hoping a fodder team like everton will show some mercy on us in the final days of the mercato ...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
If course we will :fp: What a bunch of fkin pushovers we've become, hoping a fodder team like everton will show some mercy on us in the final days of the mercato ...

At the moment we don't have any other options, Galliani has put us in a shitty situation with his awful budget management. We are not a poor team, we never were even after Berlu stopped being our sugar daddy, we are just poorly managed.

But this can all change in the next few months when the China takeover finally completes. Even if they don't pour absurds amounts of money into the team, i am already seeing improvements like the blocking of Galliani's shady deals.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Corser - Milan, Montella blocks the Gabriel-Storari exchange

Thank you Mister :thumbsup:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Montella has blocked the Gabriel-Storari swap. #CorSera

Thank you Mister. :star:

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Huracán are being heavily linked with a move for ex-AC Milan player Kevin Constant;the Guinea international intends to move to South América

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

f6164b568b0555d8f4616ece0a794444.jpg

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of Lapadula and Bacca will play, maybe both, maybe neither. Sports journalism is hard work

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Montella has blocked the Gabriel-Storari swap.

Source:CorEra

Thank you Mister. :star:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
LOL, montella rejects galliani idea

Status
Not open for further replies.