The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RR was played out of position all season long, he is a natural attacking LB with a brilliant left foot; takes the freekicks/corners/penalties for club and country. His main strength would be his crossing, id imagine it would be a tease for any top striker latching on to those deliveries.

He struggled as a LCB/CB last year, hence why he hasn't produced the numbers but we've nabbed him at the perfect time in his career.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I'm not that familiar with Ricardo Rodriguez, but a quick look at his positions in his games last year he actually played more often in CB than LB!

This means Montella's experiments last few games where we switch between 3412 and 433 mid game depending on possession are what we'll do next year. Amazing stuff. It worked really well conceptually (we just didn't have the right players).

So this is what we'll probably end up doing:

In possession:

----------Belotti
-----Papu---Suso
Bonaventura--------Conti
---------Biglia--Kessie
------RR--Roma--Musa

While defending:

---------Belotti
Papu------------Suso
-----Bona-----Kessie
----------Biglia
RR--Roma-----Musa--Conti

So basically, Conti will be Montella's new Cuadrado.

Btw, for those not knowing the value of Papu, he's an extremely effect out ball on the left. Very very threatening on the break, and can hold possession to pull players up, even though he's tiny.

If our LB has to stay so low, we can keep DeS, we wouldn't notice much difference. I guess the reason we are buying RR is to attack more. Papu Gomez is ok, but we should aim much higher.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
MN - Milan still in the running for Tolisso: the leadership considers him a great reinforcement

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
lel classic. no morratta. so now dembele?

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
RR was played out of position all season long, he is a natural attacking LB with a brilliant left foot; takes the freekicks/corners/penalties for club and country. His main strength would be his crossing, id imagine it would be a tease for any top striker latching on to those deliveries.

He struggled as a LCB/CB last year, hence why he hasn't produced the numbers but we've nabbed him at the perfect time in his career.

Any clue of why did his coach play him out of position so many games?

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
I just want to know does Montella have any say in this mercato. And Im stressed so much by this mercato. Congo can you get some titts here?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Any clue of why did his coach play him out of position so many games?

3 managers in one season; under the first he played in his natural LB position, then the 2nd manager decided to play him at CB (tactical, clearly a noob) and the third one has come back to his senses (towards the end of the season).

Anyways, the manager they had for the middle portion towards the end of the season pretty much played him in a 3 man back line and limited him.

Montella will probably not hold him and and launch him in a 352 variation.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Donnarumma says 'yes' to Milan. Raiola surprised. [Calciomercato.it]

:lol: at the media its like theyre making a movie out of this

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I'd be happy with anyone out Belotti, Morata or Aubameyang

Andre Silva is cool too, but not as first choice

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Of course Donnarumma said yes... WHy does this shock anyone?
He will extend as soon as he's done Intl duty

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Sky's Calciomercato starts tonight... And while they've actually been pretty off to start summer, they're still the best source around, mostly.

So who has a good link to Sky Italia channels? Share pls

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky's Calciomercato starts tonight... And while they've actually been pretty off to start summer, they're still the best source around, mostly.

So who has a good link to Sky Italia channels? Share pls

Sky and Di Marzio are pro Juve so fake news.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
birsa please give us some thoughts about the man that woke up and selected this ensemble to wear..what was he feeling in his heart

galleria_ddatrimonio_3.jpg

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Need to write at least 3 more profiles (preferably 5) for that to happen. :mad:

i've already exploited the most obvious ideas (crimes, sex, difficuld childhood) and i don't want to be repetitive. I've tried to write a different one, but at the end it wasn't funny, so i didn't post it.

I would describe my creativity like Mexes goals, in terms of quality and frequency.

You can try to make some profiles too.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i've already exploited the most obvious ideas (crimes, sex, difficuld childhood) and i don't want to be repetitive. I've tried to write a different one, but at the end it wasn't funny, so i didn't post it.

I would describe my creativity like Mexes goals, in terms of quality and frequency.

You can try to make some profiles too.

sad_frog.jpg

looks like you can write those feels too. don't always need to be funny.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
birsa please give us some thoughts about the man that woke up and selected this ensemble to wear..what was he feeling in his heart

galleria_ddatrimonio_3.jpg

the pinstripe suit tells that he took piano lessons as a child, the color means that he was bullied at school during those years.

the color of the necktie express his frustration because women doesn't like to hear him playing.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
the pinstripe suit tells that he took piano lessons as a child, the color means that he was bullied at school during those years.

the color of the necktie express his frustration because women doesn't like to hear him playing.

tumblr_nr92xgTYYd1uzk74go1_500.gif

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Morata as a target has cooled down. Milan are prepared and the Spaniard is not the only target Milan had in mind. [@AntoVitiello]

Talks for Morata have cooled. Several meetings were canceled due to the player's declarations at the end of the Champions Leauge Final. #SKY

However, @MilanNewsit adds that Milan have been ready for this scenario and have already prepared alternatives for the Spaniard

Morata made it clear, he will only go back in serie a for jube. Italian journalism at their best. Only his supporters understood his words differently.

:monto:

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So this week we are meeting Torino for Belotti, final discussions about Conti, Biglia answer arrives and RR will have his medical. Big week guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule