Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ludogorets vs Milan

Babysitter-vomit.gif

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t like fc københavn bro. just wanted to get he chance to watch milan live

Ah I see. Don't know why I always thought they were your second team.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What I can say is that we should not underestimate Ludogorets. I am not saying that they're anything special, but they're not Shkendia and we will not trash them 6-0, I can guarantee that. Also, the experience is on their side. Such a shame. I am talking about current players, not history. For the past 5 years they have been in the UCL twice and in EL groups twice as well. This makes around 45-50 games of european football, while most of our players got their debut this year.

Their game is aggresive and offensive with a lot of running and fast distribution of the ball. They usually do not park the bus, even against very strong opponents. They always play open, good-looking football which relies on their brazilian players.

Their defence is crap though. We will have our chances to score, so it is up to us to turn them into goals.

Notable results:
Win against Braga - away, EL, 2017
Win against Hoffenheim - home, EL, 2017
Draw against PSG - away, UCL, 2016 - last second equalizer by Di Maria
Draw against Basel - away, UCL, 2016
Win against Basel - home, UCL, 2014
Draw against Liverpool - home, UCL, 2014
Win against Lazio in Rome - EL, 2013 and knocking them out after scoring 4 goals in 2 games
Two wins against PSV - EL, 2013
Two wins against Dinamo Zagreb - EL, 2013

Other results worth mentioning:
Lost to PSG 1-3 after scoring first - 2016
Lost to Arsenal 2-3 after last minute winning goal by Giroud - 2016
Lost to Liverpool 2-1 after last second winning goal by Gerrard - 2014
Lost to Real Madrid 1-2 after 2 penalties and late winner by Benzema - 2014

I know it is not much, but it is not bad for team from Bulgaria and is certainly more than what Atalanta (for example) have to offer.

Wanderson should get proper attention, as he is their best player.

My prediction is 1-1 in Bulgaria and 3-0 in Italy

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In case somebody has spare time today, he may watch the 1/4 cup derby between CSKA and Ludogorets. 4:30 CET

Leader vs runner-up. Last chance to see Ludogorets play as after this game there will be a 2-month break.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
In case somebody has spare time today, he may watch the 1/4 cup derby between CSKA and Ludogorets. 4:30 CET

Leader vs runner-up. Last chance to see Ludogorets play as after this game there will be a 2-month break.

It matters not, we are not in a stage where we can mould our team game by game based on our opponents.

Our lads have only started playing like a team in the last few days, our focus should be on our game, regardless of the opponent in the coming weeks.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lost 2-1 against CSKA and got knocked out of the Cup. Not impressed by them to be honest. I think they dropped their performance during the past 1-2 months. Hope this 2-month break makes it even worse for them and we trash them without much effort.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we play in the same manner as against Verona and Atalanta, Ludogorets will definately know us out. Need massive improvement.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ludogorets just lost their best striker for the games against us due to suspension. They literally have nobody to substitute him. They have some fast wing players, but not anyone else to cover the CF position.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ludogorets got this guy for the CF position - https://www.transfermarkt.de/jakub-swierczok/profil/spieler/193554
Never heard of him but 16 goals in 21 games is quite good, especially while playing for the 5th in the table.

During the weekend Ludogorets played against Shakhtar Donetsk. Final score 2-2. Just a friendly, but most of Shakhtar's best players were present - Butko, Rakitsky, Stepanenko, Marlos, Tyson, Dentinho, Fred, etc.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DQxAvolVQAENR9J.jpg:small

dortmund, balotelli, atm, bilbao, kyiv, zenit, naples, cska
bonera, sociedad, plzen, nazio, meelan, sporting, arse, marse

many good teams, will be satisfying when we win it :pazzini:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Is it just me or does EL appear to have a lot more quality than usual? The late stages could almost look like CL

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
that's because of our bad luck, if we had united's luck last season, we would have been favorites to win the EL.

hopefully someone knocks out atleti or they don't take it seriously, the rest are beatable.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Ffs atletico are taking this tournament seriously :fp:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Aw Atalanta (vs Dortmund), what a pity.

They missed an open goal from 3 yard and conceded in extra time.

2-3 is not a terrible result to take home though.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I want Napoli to win the Scudetto over Juve, but in general I've such contempt for this club. Sarri's press conference yesterday was an absolute abomination. He basically admitted openly that Napoli would not play with any purpose today. And it shows.

What Sage and I predicted when the draw was made has pretty much come true.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Man seria a is being left behind. Its sad watching spurz and leipzig murder italys 2 best team in italy

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Man seria a is being left behind. Its sad watching spurz and leipzig murder italys 2 best team in italy

Wont argue with Italy falling behind in recent years but it's pretty clear Napoli aren't fully investing themselves in EL and Tottenham can beat any team, plus ladri has been in 2 finals the last 3 years after all.

1-3 Napoli, they're out :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I want Napoli to win the Scudetto over Juve, but in general I've such contempt for this club. Sarri's press conference yesterday was an absolute abomination. He basically admitted openly that Napoli would not play with any purpose today. And it shows.

What Sage and I predicted when the draw was made has pretty much come true.

Yeah but it’s understandable no? Even their fans don’t give a shit considering how even more empty their stadium is.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
their stadium is usually empty

tinpot club

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
“Even more”

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am so annoyed by atletico. They are clearly going to win this shit tournament. Uff

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
atalanta choked

napoli :lol:

lazio :lol: :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Bad thing is bundesclubs winning vs Serie A, but good thing is more bundesclubs as opponents in latter stages.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our european DNA might take us to higher levels.