The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You writing all those paragraphs indicates that you indeed care for the mediocre that is krunic.

Also what big money are you exactly talking about? We sold cutrone for 22 and bought leao for 23. Thats one of maldinis best transfers.
Imagine saying that he reminds of Niang after his amazing two assist few days ago. there is literally nothing similar about niang and leao other than their skin color and maybe height.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Also, lol at your argument. Of all people here, I don't think you're the one entitled to use it :lol:

oF aLl ThE pEoPle hErE

dcb757b05ce38b9d752c1ec5b348dba8.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
You writing all those paragraphs indicates that you indeed care for the mediocre that is krunic.

Seriously :fp::fp::fp:

Also what big money are you exactly talking about? We sold cutrone for 22 and bought leao for 23. Thats one of maldinis best transfers.
Not sure it's only 23, some sources are indicating up to 35m. And even 23m is not a small amount, especially if he fails. Add 10-15m and you can get a good and proven player.

Imagine saying that he reminds of Niang after his amazing two assist few days ago. there is literally nothing similar about niang and leao other than their skin color and maybe height.

Yes, those were very good assists, but Niang had some moments of brilliance too and I didn't even like him. He reminds me of him by his body type, athleticism, age, skills and position played.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Anyway, I'm gonna end it here. Trying to talk reasonably to the Qaases and Il Diavolos is like talking to flat-earth believers.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seriously :fp::fp::fp:

Not sure it's only 23, some sources are indicating up to 35m. And even 23m is not a small amount, especially if he fails. Add 10-15m and you can get a good and proven player.

Yes, those were very good assists, but Niang had some moments of brilliance too and I didn't even like him. He reminds me of him by his body type, athleticism, age, skills and position played.

Why are you ignoring the fact that cutrones sale is what financed Leao. Not to mention that leao is a clear upgrade to cutrone??
I see you still mad over the fact that your fave was sacrificed for him

Please tell me one match where niang had a performance like that.
What u are mentioning is basically their looks. niang was by no means as skillful as leao. Just because he used step overs here and there doesnt mean anything.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Dalot to Sky Sport Italia:

"When you play in Europe, whether it’s the Europa League or Champions League, that is a great pleasure, and when it’s for a club like AC Milan, it’s doubly satisfying. It makes no difference to me whether I play on the right or the left, I go where the coach tells me to. My teammates gave me a warm welcome and it was easier for me to settle in thanks to their help. Everything is fantastic here."

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why are you ignoring the fact that cutrones sale is what financed Leao. Not to mention that leao is a clear upgrade to cutrone??
I see you still mad over the fact that your fave was sacrificed for him

What a moronic argument. Let's say you sell Cutrone for 100m(somehow you pull that off) and then go buy Chiesa or Belotti (who are clear upgrades) for that money... is that a good deal?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
What a moronic argument. Let's say you sell Cutrone for 100m(somehow you pull that off) and then go buy Chiesa or Belotti (who are clear upgrades) for that money... is that a good deal?
Yes?
:D

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Galliani at SportsLab event:

"Milan? Unlike many others, I don’t want to comment on the choices, when one leaves a club he has to become a fan. I am a big fan. It seems to me that a very competitive team has been set up, which can do well, my dream is to see Milan in the Champions League and Monza in Serie A next season. I never miss a game at San Siro, unless Monza is involved."

"I want to congratulate Pioli because he got the formula right. I didn’t see Calhanoglu as a left winger, for me he’s a formidable second striker. So he moved on to 4-2-3-1 and made his players perform at their best. Then it is evident that if you have Ibra or Van Basten you can do some things, if you don’t have them you can do other things. Ibra is a fantastic person with whom I have remained in great friendship. It is obvious and evident that despite the budget, Ibra’s engagement was a tad out of our reach."

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If Leipzig made to semi-final in 2 years I don?t see why we can?t. Liverpool also built its team in short time. Its not like it takes 10 years to make it, with a right project, spending only in useful and talented players its possible. This team is in half of the road, more signings are needed but hopefully we manage to improve more.

Liverpool has an incredible team with Klopp and his different assustants. The way they pick players to put the team together is impressive.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Massara to Sky about the renewal of #Donnarumma : "It is a current issue, we are dealing with it with your agent, we have been talking about it for a long time, there is the will to prolong and do it without haste but with the awareness that it is a goal that we will try to achieve".

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Fantastic assist + goal for Diogo Dalot with AC Milan in Europa League match (playing as left back!). Great debut in San Siro.

He?s joined Milan on simple loan - #MUFC refused to include the buy option because they?re convinced Dalot will be a top full back in the future. #UEL

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Bennacer isn't worth 100m I don't know who is. Even for that amount I wouldn't sell him.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
What a job Maldini has done assembling this team.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The attack looks good and this has been with Rebic out and Hauge out with covid. That department seems set.

Just need to add a mid and a CB for depth in January.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Being able to enjoy Milan’s football is a blessing I will not take for granted ever again for the rest of my days.

I just love watching this team play. All credit to Pioli, Maldini, and everyone else.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
12 - AC Milan has scored 2+ goals in 12 consecutive games among all competitions for their first time since the start of the Serie A in 1929/30.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Fantastic assist + goal for Diogo Dalot with AC Milan in Europa League match (playing as left back!). Great debut in San Siro.

He?s joined Milan on simple loan - #MUFC refused to include the buy option because they?re convinced Dalot will be a top full back in the future. #UEL

We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves so early in the season, but I imagine that Dalot's and Diaz's buyouts will be big headaches next summer if they continue to perform like this.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In terms of playing style, this is the best Milan team I've witnessed in my lifetime. Carlo's team was just packed with talent and with a lot of moments of brilliance, but I don't think they've ever been this fluid 90m game after game.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Commentator during Milan vs Sparta Prague

"Maldini. The great Maldini"

"Best LB and CB in the world in his playing days"

D. Maldini subbed in:

"Maldini..it feels so good to take that name again while watching Milan play"

Why am I feeling so proud, I love you Maldini Sama.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.