Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Musacchio out for 6-8 weeks due to knee ligament lesion

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i think they're prepared well and team is in great shape because of gatusso's hard trainings but these injuries are the price of these trainings.

i can understans that he damage rib, neck, head, spine, whatever, it was crazy hit but knee? wtf man, how. :rolleyes:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I’m relieved it’s a knee injury...when musacchio dropped it looked like he broke his back/would be paralyzed

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Romagnoli and Zapata have to play 10 games in a row until january. Matches every four days. One of them will get injured also....

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
rr can cover that role (also there is simić but who knows how good he is) but i hope that zapata/rom can survive till january.

league is priority, 8 games, mostly easy schedule after jube and lazio.

LE, fuck that stupid tournament, send primavera kids on pitch because we can't afford any more injuries because of these stupid unnecessary games :rolleyes:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
i think they're prepared well and team is in great shape because of gatusso's hard trainings but these injuries are the price of these trainings.

i can understans that he damage rib, neck, head, spine, whatever, it was crazy hit but knee? wtf man, how. :rolleyes:

I take it you are not a doctor or working the field of physiotherapy, right?

The knee is used to bend your leg - can you not envision him possibly bending his leg, in this case very abruptly and with great force, in reaction to Kessie colliding him?

Also unsure how Gattuso is supposed to prepare our players for American football style blindside tackles but ok.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’m relieved it’s a knee injury...when musacchio dropped it looked like he broke his back/would be paralyzed

Yeah, them putting a neck brace on really had me super worried as well. Of course a knee injury isn't pleasant but the collision really looked nasty and I feared worse.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Labotka is a pediatric hematologist-oncologist in Des Plaines, Illinois and is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital. :o

Well I like the direction this is going, we do need doctors but I don't think a guy dealing with cancer in children is the right fit.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lobotka is a tidy player, skilled and v good defensively

His release clause is 50m, Napoli were close to him before signing Fabian for 30m instead

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well I like the direction this is going, we do need doctors but I don't think a guy dealing with cancer in children is the right fit.

lol..yes your def. right but the fact that when you pull up that name the first thing that comes up are a bunch of doctors instead of a player says a lot about how unknown this labotka player and possibly how shit the player is:lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Musacchio haters, enjoy the upcoming matches. All I can say.
And yes, that fodder Tonali got called up. We should get some world class foreigner, preferably someone ending with "mans".

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol..yes your def. right but the fact that when you pull up that name the first thing that comes up are a bunch of doctors instead of a player says a lot about how unknown this labotka player and possibly how shit the player is:lol:

Might've to do more with you spelling his name wrong :D

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Romagnoli and Zapata have to play 10 games in a row until january. Matches every four days. One of them will get injured also....

We still got Simic :D But most likely in case of anyone injures, RR will play CB, next in line is probably Kessie.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you are angry at Gattuso using a 3 man backline, but then don't want Abate in the game at all, what do you want?

I guess Borini as a RB, but not sure if that's a great idea, either.

Hopefully Calabria, Hakan, Bona, and the other (less serious) injuries heal up soon.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Calabria is ok. Conti in 2,3 weeks I assume. Bona for Lazio I hope...

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
good thing is that jack, hakan, cutrone, calabria etc will be ready for lazio after pause, also conti will have bonus 15 training days.

musachio and caldara won't be here but they will be available in january, after pause.

it's not so dark :o

only biglia is fuck'd up, he'll be out till april so it's almost end of season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also Cutrone is added to the long list of injured at the Rossoneri. The usual ankle problems that have increased since last night will force him to forfeit Sunday's big match against Juventus, at least as a starter. According to the Gazzetta dello Sport Castillejo will play alongside Higuain, in 4-4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule