Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
reading 1984 atm. going slow, not much of an ebook fan tbh

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
reading 1984 atm. going slow, not much of an ebook fan tbh

nice book, i liked it

Some time ago I finished "20000 leagues under the sea" by Jules Verne. I did a little trick there, since there were many panoramic descriptions of undersea world, I found its film (old one) and read/watched the rest of it.

016035.jpg

Last edited:

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
just finished 1984, such an interesting book although i enjoyed animal farm better.

now onto the monk who sold his ferrari :)

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Just finished 'Cantona: The Rebel Who Would Be King'

One of the best books I have ever read. About to re-read 2 of my childhood favourites, 'The Silver Sword' and 'Clockwork' before going back in to some more non-fiction.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Any pdf files for books on Italian Football? ;)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Cuddled up cozily with two of Richard Templar's 'Rules' books.........Rules of Life and Rules of Wealth.

Dude's very practical, doesn't foam at the mouth like a lot of most motivational authors bar Les Hewitt.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Baudolino. Recommended if you like medieval history. Barbarossa, Lega Lombarda, Prester John's legend et al.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
on the road, J. Kerouac (french version) cool book and easy to read

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Amitav Ghosh - Calcutta Chromosome

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Peril at End House by Agatha Christie

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Anyone knows any good football related books that can be downloaded via the internet? (whether they are auto biographies of players/coaches...or tactics..and such)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Anyone knows any good football related books that can be downloaded via the internet? (whether they are auto biographies of players/coaches...or tactics..and such)

+100000000000

in english please

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inverting the Pyramid by Jonathan Wilson. Perhaps Dinar could hook us up with a free ebook download link.
I've tried to download it, but haven't find the whole book on the net. So Dinar..anyone..help us:jump:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
It's not working for me:(, if anyone gets to download it...please when u have the time upload it for me via mediafire.

Size: 14.13 MB
http://www.mediafire.com/?mt9iqx6wd77xi48

Mediafire doesn't work for me though. :cry:

The Science of Soccer

Published 2002 | 210 Pages | PDF | 3 MB
Publisher's Description
For the first time ever, science gives us the answers to questions like "what's the chance of a team that wins the League or Premiership also winning the Cup? Can you predict how many goals will be scored? What's the best height for footballers? Is the winning team the best team?" The Science of Soccer is a fascinating book, dealing with a wide range of subjects where scientific analysis can be applied to football. Starting with a qualitative description of the basic physics that relate to the ball and its bounce, the author then moves through kicks and throws to a simple account of the more complex physics of a ball in flight. Fulfilling your scientific curiosity, this book uncovers aspects of the game that are not normally discussed. It includes a look at game theory, how the rules affect the flow and enjoyment of the game, why the best team does not always win, unusual statistics about players, and an insight into the economics of the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cq82190jg7jva4g

Last edited:

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
I'm reading a biography of Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa which is awesome, and also trying to translate Inzaghi's book into English :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
im reading this book by slavoj zizek...living in the end times.
very laborious :D

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Nicee. Didn't know your italian was so good. Looking forward to reading it. Is it good??

Dictionaries and the internet are helping a bit/a lot :D

It is good, and I feel I know Pippo better for reading it :tongue: He's obsessed with his goals - remembers the exact dates of his more important ones, has all his records memorised. His love for Milan is awesome to read :proud:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Dictionaries and the internet are helping a bit/a lot :D

It is good, and I feel I know Pippo better for reading it :tongue: He's obsessed with his goals - remembers the exact dates of his more important ones, has all his records memorised. His love for Milan is awesome to read :proud:

When will you be done? I want to read it :D

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We should do a petition for Maldini to write an autobiography...damn even Ashley cole has one.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
When will you be done? I want to read it :D

Ooh I don't know, I'm about half way through but it's been slow progress :tongue:

When I've finished and edited it a bit I'm going to email the publishers to see if they want it (sacrificing my proceeds like Pippo for the Milan Foundation because I'm so nice :o), and in the likely case that they don't I'll just email it to anyone who wants it.

Bear in mind that I've never translated anything longer than a short article before :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Hey Sophie when you finish that, could I get in on it? Big Pippo fan myself. Unlike that bandwagoner MB. :o

I love pippo (and Seedorf) as much as the next guy. Overrated by Milan fans? Yes.

Schedule