Fav. Players
sometimes
TlP23CH.png

PtmuEIJ.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Jose Sosa brother?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Please send this man to Andre Silva IG Academy and make the profile private till he finishes the course.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he can join as long as he agrees to shave his head, grow a beard and delete instagram.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
he can join as long as he agrees to shave his head, grow a beard and delete instagram.
You're asking too much. At this rate, I just hope he doesn't cut his penis off

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

damn, how old are you?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
“When I was a little boy, I heard of players like Gennaro Gattuso and Paolo Maldini, as they have always been reference points for this club. Now I get to work with them,” said the 23-year-old in his presentation Press conference.

“I had come to San Siro as a child, when I was 14 years old, and that’s the only time I’d ever seen the stadium. I have this unforgettable memory of the experience, the atmosphere, the fans cheering on the players, so I can’t wait to set foot on that pitch with my teammates.”

Castillejo has been given the Number 7 jersey, a precious one in the history of Milan after it was born by the likes of Andriy Shevchenko.

Last season, it was worn by flop Nikola Kalinic, who was sold to Atletico Madrid.

“It’s a number I always liked and it was free. Being here is more important than the number, even though I realise it means a lot to the club. I’ll try to honour it.

“Daniele Bonera spent many years at Milan and he spoke very highly of the club and city while we were at Villarreal. I am happy to start this new era of my life and career.”

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I wouldn't be surprised if Daniele Bonera was one of the shadowy figures behind Fraud Li...

:lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Why on Earth would we want to make him ugly(ier)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3iLOLtO.jpg

LETS GO SAMU SAMU SAMU
oSzwHfl.png

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Welcome
Prove me wrong please

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
noticed that teams in this league have a lot of problem dealing with explosive/fast players.
sure he has to and can improve on his final product (especially the pass after his tricks) ... but that pace explosiveness and trickery are already an additional weapon for us... and it will help us a lot.

i see Douglas Costa killing teams with those attributes...especially when coming off the bench and the opponent is tired

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can watch extended highlights of this guy? I can only find his goals and stuff but I wanna see all of his game

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
from what i see(few of his highlights) he has good speed and acceleration. but his final ball is sorely lacking. was frustrated even in the highlights. kind of like menez. he has to improve his decision making if he wants to start.