Vikash Dhorasoo Thread

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vikash Dhorasoo -- Xavi -- Zinedine Zidane -- Pablo Aimar -- Vikash Dhorasoo
There is only a post about Vikash in the "Tranfers" topic, so i propose to transfer (lol) it in this one.
So all the comments about him will take place here!

I would start by saying that Vikash is integrating very very well in the team. he's becoming an important element of the team. Each time he is on the field, he shows all his quality, and is often the best milan player even...
Gattuso and Seedorf will have to be careful, because Vikash is proving he can take their place in the first team..
Anyway, I'm glad to see Vikash makes part of the Milan family now, and that Ancelotti and all his teammates are happy with his job.
It's great. I never doubted; and today, Vikash is showing me i was right.
Next step, Fiorentina!

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Could someone give the link to the video of Vikash's interview in Studio Milan please?

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nestasiata said:
There aren't videos.....studio milan's interviews are by phone :tongue:

Yes there are! in the video gallery..

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
logan said:
I believe Vikash is a very impressive player.
Havent heard of him b4 he joined Milan but now i see why he is in Milan!
Good player :)
Heard him before ,he's kinda important player for Lyon
Not he's fan though,but since he plays for Milan i have to pay respect for him

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
He speaks italian very well.... :)

AC Milan Christmas Party

IMGP1900.jpg

IMGP1907.jpg

bye

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
For his first game as starter in San Siro, Vikash has been FAN-TAS-TIC!!
What he's doing in this team for 2 months is just unbelievable.. Even if I knew he was able to play at such a level. But in one game, San Siro has fallen in love and he's proving he has his place in the staring 11, and that he's better than Seedorf... This is the gtreatest day of my whole life!! I love you Vik!!!!!!!!!!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Vincent Gallo said:
that he's better than Seedorf...
I wouldn't go that far. However, he is certainly in better form than Seedorf. Should this continue, he certainly is a better option than Seedorf from the start of matches. Seedorf has proved in many locations he can be valuable coming off the bench. All good for Vikash. Glad to see your feeling extraordinary Vincent. You have persevered well here, much like your man. ;)

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Rui Costa is still better than him...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
*Shevina* said:
He speaks italian very well.... :)

AC Milan Christmas Party

IMGP1900.jpg

IMGP1907.jpg

bye

who's that chick he's chillin with in the second picture? vikash is pimpin' it...

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
I didn't watch the game but www.channel4.com vote him as the best player of the week..

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
Vikash is may going to substitute Pirlo on sunday.. If he plays in that role, he will be fantastic.. He will have more balls, and with his quickness and his game's vision, he is going to impress evrybody..

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
He looks like the most likely choice for the place which has opened up with Pirlo's suspension,lets see willhe show us that he can fill Pirlo's shoes,although Carlo might decide to play Rui Costa,he probably expects Livorno to sit back and wait for Milan to come at them and might go with the player that can create more and is better offensivly

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hm, Rui is slow, hence Rui + Seedorf = *more stop than go*, regardless of how Livorno's gonna play.

I wouldn't mind seeing Vikashia in a Pirlo role, then again I do trust Rui's passing a bit more.

I'm so glad it's not gonna be me who has to make a decision on it ;)

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
Passion for *9* said:
Well I guess Carlo does have to earn his money and make a couple of hard calls in a season :) It will probably be Vikash and we'll see Rui later on in the game.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Passion for *9* said:
Hm, Rui is slow, hence Rui + Seedorf = *more stop than go*, regardless of how Livorno's gonna play.

I wouldn't mind seeing Vikashia in a Pirlo role, then again I do trust Rui's passing a bit more.

Rui passing is better, but one of the things I've liked so much about Dhorasoo is that when he has passed the ball away he goes after it Gattuso style until he wins it back. I think he a much more annoying player for the opposition the Rui Costa is, while Costa is still a little more dangerous.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seamus said:
Rui passing is better, but one of the things I've liked so much about Dhorasoo is that when he has passed the ball away he goes after it Gattuso style until he wins it back. I think he a much more annoying player for the opposition the Rui Costa is, while Costa is still a little more dangerous.

I agree 200%. Perfect description of them. Now the question whom do you play if you were CARLO ?? I would go for RUI because we need to score more than defend against LIVORNO.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:D Well, Ancelotti is always good for a surprise:

"Nessun dubbio: al posto di Pirlo giocherà Ambrosini che è già stato provato in quel ruolo e può farlo".

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Passion for *9* said:
:D Well, Ancelotti is always good for a surprise:

"Nessun dubbio: al posto di Pirlo giocherà Ambrosini che è già stato provato in quel ruolo e può farlo".

Translated (roughly) - No doubt: in place of Pirlo, Ambrosini will play who already has been tried in that role and can perform.

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
Among the more inspired summer signings was Vikash Dhorasoo, who arrived on a free transfer from Olympique Lyonnaise and has impressed in recent weeks.

“He is perhaps the most pleasant surprise of the season for us,” smiled Ancelotti. “Dhorasoo is an important element and has fairly unique characteristics as far as our other midfielders are concerned. Even when we lost and he was playing, the Frenchman was a highlight.”

Ancelotti has enough reasons to smile considering that Dhorasoo was a free transfer :)
Vikash has reasons to smile too ... he wasn't expecting so much playing time!

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yep.. and the decision to bring Dhorasso to Milan is a good decision..

Vincent Gallo

Beginner
Reaction score
A very good decision. Vikash brings something that didn't exist in this team. He's an unpredictable player, with such quickness, technic and determination. Vikash is a big plus for a growing old Milan...
So please Carlo, make him play next Sunday.. i miss him for 2 games!

Richy21

Primavera
Reaction score
Vincent Gallo said:
A very good decision. Vikash brings something that didn't exist in this team. He's an unpredictable player, with such quickness, technic and determination. Vikash is a big plus for a growing old Milan...
So please Carlo, make him play next Sunday.. i miss him for 2 games!

Although he was left on the bench against Lazio the +ve note is that he will be fresh to play for the french team on wednesday. Hope he will deliver a good performance if he play.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Vincent Gallo said:
A Vikash is a big plus for a growing old Milan...
well, this is debateable. I would say he is a 'nice surprise', not a 'Big Plus.'

Growing old Milan? Accurate statement, but Vincent, Vikash isn't planning his 18th birthday party m8.

Schedule