The wrestling thread...........brotha

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
He still hasnt wrestled in deadman t shirt so hah! :o

---

There were rumours that talk the possibility of bork making Taker legit tap to the kimura lock :lol::fp:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Taker has more than earned the right to job to whoever he wants lol.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
He still hasnt wrestled in deadman t shirt so hah! :o
but he has wrestled in mascara and eye liner :lol:
he should have wrestled in a t-shirt then maybe we wouldn't have to see that ridicules tan :fp:

undertaker after mania........

tango_t_louis-walsh-tango-110510b.jpg

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Taker has more than earned the right to job to whoever he wants lol.

:lol:

it's scripted :lol::fp:

that's like saying arnie/pacino/de niro has earned the right change the script and lose to who they want.

vito corleone is still alive and 149 this year :lol:
terminator is undefeated even killing all the conners in his streak :proud:
pacino's devil didn't need an advocate after al got a hold of the script, flawless victory for hell :proud:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cm-punk-hook-o.gif

inb4 "oh im stating facts and now im a troll?"

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
sauces say vince has been working one on one with jinder mahal's on his new gimmick :proud:

tango%20cornershop.jpg

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PunjabHatesCena said:
If anyone seriously thinks that wasn't a botch I have lost faith in the intelligence of a lot of people on here. Either that or Taker called an audible and Heyman realized it instantly.

- Lesnar walked out on the company in 04 after landing the biggest deal ever and being put over by everyone, read his book it was like a stab in Vince's stomach.

- He became a MEGASTAR and the DRAW he is today via UFC, they wouldn't let a UFC money hungry part timer end it.

- If the streak were to end it would be in the MAIN EVENT of WRESTLEMANIA, with a MUCH MUCH longer and stronger build.

- Taker would NOT go out like this, he was out of it the whole match his entire system looked shook and fried.

- No music was played for at least a minute when it ended.

- The referee awkwardly tried waiving it off

- Lesnar put waaay too much weight on Taker to kick out

- Lesnar's instant reaction was a WTF:S

- If Taker were to walk out after a loss it would be a big tribute with the lights going out and lightning striking

- Taker looked EXTREMELY devestated after what just happened

- JBL Cole and everyone was SHOOK

- There was 0 hype for the streak to end

- NOOOOO REPLAY?!?!?!?! After the biggest streak in "SPORTS" ends?

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is there even space for these fodders like Jinder? A couple of nxt guys are being promoted to the main roster, guys like the wyatts, reigns, bad new barrett and cesaro are getting push. Cena, D. Bryan, Orton, Batista are still relevant. The tag team division is improving.

Not enough tv time for fodder unless the brand split is back on which I think is the right way to go.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WWE handle the ending of the streak perfectly, you want that genuine shock factor.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Few good things that came out of broken streak is this gem

Ou6be3R.gif

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
A lot of these guy are dying at such a young age too.

similar to NFL & MMA collision sports are bad. Worst thing about WWE is not even a sport its a scripted product(bastard child of wrestling, circus and soap opera) without regulation or competition(one company/man rules it all) and no off season. I just sympathize with all wrestlers

Edit :
nba_g_jlawts_600x400.jpg

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
and no off season.

THIS

They should get two or three months off at the end of the year.
Push Survivor Series back to September, and have the wrestlers return in January, in preparation for the Royal Rumble.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
THIS

They should get two or three months off at the end of the year.
Push Survivor Series back to September, and have the wrestlers return in January, in preparation for the Royal Rumble.

or maybe wwe shouldn't be such greedy bastards and do 300 dates a year.

tna/roh hell even njpw do less dates.

wwe regularly run 2 house shows at the same time :fp:

if wrestlers need a break they can spend a year or 2 in tna :lol:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Brock was the right person, bray or regins would be awful streak enders.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Brock is fine to end the streak,see the resction people were upset.Whoever broke it the reaction would of been the same they wouldnt become stars sensations.Bar Cena breaking it with a heel turn Brock was fine.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree giving it to bray or roman does more harm then good. It had to be someone credible. I don't have a problem with it being Brock. It was undertaker decision anyway, I really don't see the big deal.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
apparently Kurt Angle refused to end Taker's streak in 2006, explained the reason why Taker's facing Mark Henry at that mania

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I agree giving it to bray or roman does more harm then good. It had to be someone credible. I don't have a problem with it being Brock. It was undertaker decision anyway, I really don't see the big deal.

wrestling fan logic. :lol:

a week ago: the streak is the most prestigious title/thing in wrestling :o
now: it's not that important who ended it I'm not bothered really :o

all the dirt sheets have probably already got the memo from the wwe to spin this as best for business but it most certainly isn't.

broke is a part timer that has lost some of that monster aura and has a history of walking out on wrestling.

wwe and wrestling fans wonder why there are so few stars left and it's so hard to create new ones.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
prince devitt has officially ended his agreement with NJPW apparently.

word is that he is very likely going to the wwe (they are the only ones able to offer him more then njpw)

the dude has an awesome look and is great in the wring but his mic skills need alot of work for American standards.

I can't wait for his new generic wwe name something like Fogerty Murphy-O'Donnell :proud:

Fogerty Murphy-O'Donnell vs Adrian Neville vs Bo Dallas :b:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
wrestling fan logic. :lol:

a week ago: the streak is the most prestigious title/thing in wrestling :o
now: it's not that important who ended it I'm not bothered really :o

all the dirt sheets have probably already got the memo from the wwe to spin this as best for business but it most certainly isn't.

broke is a part timer that has lost some of that monster aura and has a history of walking out on wrestling.

wwe and wrestling fans wonder why there are so few stars left and it's so hard to create new ones.
I stick to what I said.I never thought or said it was the most prestigious thing.
Doing a 1080 monster leg splash in the Budokon is the most prestigious.

Now ideally you build Brock as a monster have him go over everyone Bryan included ,then you let Reigns or whoever win the Rumble and go over Brock at mania.But with limited dates thats impossible.

You saw how people reacted it sucked the life out of the crowd.It would of been the same for anyone.If you dont see it that way then well it is personal opinion.

Schedule