Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
anyone watching Primavera consistently can tell about our most promising players?

i know the most hyped is the RB Bellanova, how does he look?

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Admins, can I open a player specific thread of Primavera kids? Tonin and Soncin in particular. If they already have a thread then it's ok.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Frank Tsadjout - what do you guys think about him?

I also like Raoul Bellanova and Tiago Dias from the primavera.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Pobega is impressive besides those chaps.

Admins, can I open a player specific thread of Primavera kids? Tonin and Soncin in particular. If they already have a thread then it's ok.

I dunno if you got a response to this, but yes of course.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Pobega is impressive besides those chaps.

I dunno if you got a response to this, but yes of course.

Just got it from you. Can I do it under senior players section?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
HOEWVoB_d.jpg

HOEWVoB_d.jpg

They reached the final. :star:

And lost

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So far:

- Plizzari? Major fuckup but before that was the 1st or second best player for Italy?

- Bellanova? Kid is very green 1 or 2 seasons on serie B needed. Too many misplaced passes but to his defense everybody from midfield of Italy with exception of 18 are not very good.

- Sandro Tonali is probably the only gem that this Italy side has. It is just scary that he looks/plays like Pirlo. C'mon Leonardo.

- Scamacca? Shit, Pinamonti? less shit but still shit, Zaniolo? I thought he was better, the rest forgettable.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
> open stream
> 2-1
> 2-2

:cool:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last year it was Cutrone. Who will it be this year? I'd say Bellanova but there's quite a few players ahead of him at RB. If we had let go of Abate then we could have seen him often until the new year. Now I don't see how he can play, especially with the overloaded LB situation we won't need to move Calabria over.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I can't see any primavera player being a revelation this season but I think this would be a very important year for calabria.
I know this is not his debut season but this is his big chance to establish himself as a starter. His previous seasons were full of ups and downs with few decent performances here and there.
However he is still young and has room to grow and he had a solid end of season last season.
The situation about conti is worrying as he didn't play for a year and I think this is one reason that abate stayed in squad.
So being also a product of primavera I would bet on Calabria to leave his mark this season. I hope he can stay injury-free

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

Quite a few said-to-be promising leftbacks on the list.

Campeol has left, so one down.

I wonder if either Llamas or Felicioli will make the grade. Felicioli has been out on loan a number of years now. Makes one appreciate planters like Calabria and Cutrone even more.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Apparently Gabriele Alesi [2004] is the new Del Piero in Milan's youth sector.

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
Can someone share some thoughts of our primavera?

League just started and we have lost both of our matches. Which players are the most brightest talents at the moment?

What about the loaned youngsters?

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
Hi every one, i wanna share a video with you, concerning a tournament that has been hold in 2012, the final was Milan against Barceloa, fortunately we had won, in this team (all of the was 10 years old) two players stand out from the crowd, Colombo the striker who scored all the goal "4",and another player less famous than the latter his name is Alessandro Falzoni, a defender but i think due to his technic he can also play as midfielder, he worn the number 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynNLmp5fUVg

What do you think ?

To day both of Falzoni and Colombo are 16 years

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hi every one, i wanna share a video with you, concerning a tournament that has been hold in 2012, the final was Milan against Barceloa, fortunately we had won, in this team (all of the was 10 years old) two players stand out from the crowd, Colombo the striker who scored all the goal "4",and another player less famous than the latter his name is Alessandro Falzoni, a defender but i think due to his technic he can also play as midfielder, he worn the number 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynNLmp5fUVg

What do you think ?

To day both of Falzoni and Colombo are 16 years

Are they still playing football?

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan Primavera - Palermo Primavera

Palermo starting XI: Avogadri, Gambino, Sicuro, Petrucci, Fradella, Santoro, Rizzo, Ruggiero, Cannavo, Lucera, Montaperto.

Palermo bench: Al Tumi, Buongarzoni, Garofalo, Di Dio, Correnti, De Stefano, Minacori, Louka, Birligea, Preti. - Manager: Scurto

Milan starting XI: Soncin; Bellanova, Simic, Brescianini, Ruggeri; Sala, Torrasi, Frigerio; Haldara, Tsadjout, Capanni.

Milan bench: Zanellato, Barazzetta, Basani, Culotta, Martinbianco, Brambilla, Torchio, Mionic, Olzer, Finessi, Tonin, Vigolo. - Manager: Lupi

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Palermo 1-0 after 1 minute... this is definitely the worst Milan Primavera side this decade

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Palermo 1-0 after 1 minute... this is definitely the worst Milan Primavera side this decade

A bit sad that. Especially when we have high hopes for Bellanova, Tsadjout and Torrasi. They should also use Plizzari if he is eligible. He is not even on the bench for the first team.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Riccardo Tonin with an equalizer in the 86th minute, to make it 1-1!