Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Sooner or later teams have started to figure out how to overcome their 'boring-pass the ball 10000 times - make the opponents sleepy - then score' tactics.:D

It did not help that the ref did a very good job last game.

First Inter, then Chelsea and now Real Madrid have successfully countered them.

Milan did too, just that our finishing was bad (Thanks Binho):fp: and we gave away one controversial penalty.

Guardiola may need to come up with new ideas.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Sooner or later teams have started to figure out how to overcome their 'boring-pass the ball 10000 times - make the opponents sleepy - then score' tactics.:D

It did not help that the ref did a very good job last game.

First Inter, then Chelsea and now Real Madrid have successfully countered them.

Milan did too, just that our finishing was bad (Thanks Binho):fp: and we gave away one controversial penalty.

Guardiola may need to come up with new ideas.

fuck off to another club and win :D

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
fuck off to another club and win :D

Would like that too :D

Zlatan's miss was much worse...

At least Zlatan was on target, provided an assist to Nocerino, while Binho's misses, the one in the group and the one at the first leg of the quarter finals will easily qualify for top 5 Champions league misses for 2012.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Barca has to be the most hated club out there. Real Madrid, Milan, Chelsea, and even Man Utd fans must hate them. That makes the majority of football community.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
add arsenal and inter as well. Only slimepool fans dont hate em' yet.... mainly because they havent been in top tier europe or gone far since guardiola took over.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
545648_2138507118692_1726586906_1007166_1491177158_n.jpg

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Epitome of anti-swag

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

Gayness

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

And more gayness

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

And the coaches :fp:

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
I think Id agree that barcelona are the most hated club.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

No chance. They're probably the most loved club. Every casual football fan I've ever met loves Barcelona. Though you do usually find that with huge popularity comes a lot of dislike. The two go hand in hand.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
No chance. They're probably the most loved club. Every casual football fan I've ever met loves Barcelona. Though you do usually find that with huge popularity comes a lot of dislike. The two go hand in hand.

I cant help but think conspiracy theories when this happens lol
But yes, they are definitely adored by the football world. But that comes and goes.
When a team is dominating, everyone loves them.
The sooner barcelona and especially messi fall, the better lol.

And yes, haters going to hate XD

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Fiero's finest work.

all new members should be required to go through this thread.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
I thought Fiero was a Barcelona fan now?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Not really, It may be the most loved team in the world. With that being said, whenever, I hear that people think that it is the best team of all times; it really makes me want to puke. Uefalona and Ladri are the two teams that I despise the most (Merda is the other but not need to mention.) One is the one that is most helped in CL by referees and the other the most helped in serie A by referees.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Not really, It may be the most loved team in the world. With that being said, whenever, I hear that people think that it is the best team of all times; it really makes me want to puke. Uefalona and Ladri are the two teams that I despise the most (Merda is the other but not need to mention.) One is the one that is most helped in CL by referees and the other the most helped in serie A by referees.

it is one of greatest sides ever.

How is that even debateable?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
:conf:

I thought this was the ladri thread.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
nice eagle brah

Fiero

Reaction score
Messi Micropenis :lol:

Yo, I heard this joke today. Thought I'd share:

"Messi once entered the bedroom of a girl with whom he hoped to score. The girl tells him to get comfortable and she leaves the room to go freshen up. To her amazement, when she returns, she finds him lying on the bed completely nude with two other naked guys and shouts; "WHAT'S GOING ON?"...Smiling Messi calmly replies: "I am sorry dear, but I can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta!"

ميسي دخل الأوضة مع شرموطة عشان ينيكها. فهي راحت الحمام تغير و قالتله يلعب في بتاعه شوية لحد ماتيجي. فجأة لما رجعت لاقته نايم عريان مع إتنين أقزام فى صرخت "إيه إلبيحصل ؟!!!!" فقالها "معلش مبعرفش ألعب من غير شافي و إنيستا!"

''Eens betrad Messi de slaapkamer van een meisje, met wie hij dacht te scoren. Het meisje verteld hem zich comfortabel te voelen en verlaat de slaapkamer om zich op te frissen. Tot haar verbazen, wanneer zij terugkeert, vindt ze hem liggend op het bed compleet naakt met twee andere naakte kerels and gilt: ''WAT IS DIT VOOR IETS?'' Messi glimlacht en reageert rustig: ''Sorry lieverd, maar ik kan niet presteren zonder Xavi and Iniesta!''

Wnaeth Messi unwaith mynd i mewn i ystafell ferch oedd un gobeitho cael rhyw gyda. Mae'r merch yn dweud wrtho i wneud ei hunan yn gyffurddus, a mae hi'n gadael yr ystafell er mwyn dod yn barod. Am ei syndod, pan mae hi'n dod 'nol, mae hi'n ffindo e'n gwbwl noeth gyda dwy ddun arall noeth, "BETH SY'N DIGWYDD?" gwaeddodd... yn gwenu, wnaeth Messi ateb: "dwy'n flin, ond rydw i ddym yn gallu perfformio heb Xavi ac Iniesta!"

"Lionel Messi è entrato alla camera da letto con una ragazza alla quale egli sperava di avere rapporti sessuali con. La ragazza dice di avere confortevoli e lascia la stanza per rinfrescanti. Per il suo stupore, quando lei ritorna, lei lo trova sdraiato sul letto completamente nudo con altri due ragazzi nudo e grida: "COSA" STA SUCCEDENDO?" ... Sorridente mettere tranquillamente risponde: "mi dispiace caro, ma LA si può" t eseguire senza Xavi e Iniesta!"

«مسی یک بار اتاق خواب با یک دختر که او می خواست برای داشتن رابطه جنسی با وارد شده است. دختر به او می گوید برای دریافت راحت و او اتاق را ترک برای رفتن تازه تا به شگفتی او را ، وقتی که او باز گردد ، او را میبیند به او دراز کشیده بر روی تخت به طور کامل برهنه با دو بچه دیگر برهنه و فریاد "چه اتفاق می افتد؟"... لبخند مسی با آرامش پاسخ ها :" من متاسفم عزیز هستم ، اما من می توانم عملکرد بدون ژاوی و اینیستا "!

Messi fois entré dans la chambre avec une fille qui il voulait avoir des relations sexuelles avec. La fille lui dit à l'aise et elle quitte la salle pour aller se rafraîchir. À sa grande surprise, quand elle revient, elle le trouve allongé sur le lit complètement nue avec deux autres gars nu et crie; «Que se passe ?"... Sourire Messi répond calmement:« Je suis désolé chérie, mais je ne peux pas jouer sans Xavi et Iniesta "!

"Меси еднаш влегол во соба на една девојка која се надевал дека ке ја легне.Девојката му кажале да се опушти а таа ја напуштила собата за да излезе на свеж воздух.На нејзино изненадување,кога таа се вратила, го нашла како лежи гол на креветот со уште двајца голи мажи и извикала; "ШТО СЕ СЛУЧУВА ТУКА?"....Смешкајќи се Меси смирено и одговорил : "Извини мила но јас не можам без Чави и Иниеста."

"jarake messi kechak gal xo bera mal bo waxtake xush. Kchaka bejita messi, mala taya, bxu che bkai beka. kchaka chu jelket xo bgurit. waxte kchaka hataf oda xo, ya dbinit messi ye gal 2 meret di risi o qizhiya radhelit; "AWA CHIYA?" ...messi petkanit o dbejit: "mn afu ka dilo, az nashem be Xavi u Iniesta"!

Messi kartą atėjo į kambarį , kuriame gulėjo mergina , kuri tikėjosi , kad Leo ją patenkins. Mergina liepia jam įsitaisyti ir išeina iš kambario pasiruošti. Gryžus ji būna labai nustebinta , nes pamato Messi gulintį lovoje su dviem nuogais vyrais. Ji surekia: "KAS ČIA VYKSTA???"... Messi šypsodamasis atsako: " Atsiprašau brangioji , bet aš negaliu to padaryti be Xavi ir Iniestos"

"Messi semel ingressus cubiculum, per quem sperabat score puella. Impetro comfortable puellae ait illi vade et Crebrescunt relinquit locum sursum. Stupore Cui cum redit, invenit eam iacentem in lecto nuda penitus et cum duobus guys nudus clamat: «Quid ?"... PERPETUUS ridens Messi placide respondet:" paenitet me dilecti, sed non possum facere nisi et Xavi Iniesta! "

"מסי פעם נכנסו לחדר השינה של ילדה עם מי שהוא מקווה להבקיע. הילדה מספרת לו להרגיש בנוח והיא עוזבת את החדר ללכת להתרענן. לתדהמתה, כאשר היא חוזרת, היא מוצאת אותו שוכב על המיטה עירום לחלוטין עם שני בחורים עירום וצועק אחרים; "מה קורה ?"... מחייך מסי משיב בשלווה:" אני מצטער יקירתי, אבל אני לא יכול לבצע בלי צ'אבי אינייסטה "!

മെസ്സി ഒരു ദിവസം 'ഗോള്' അടിക്കാന് വേണ്ടി ഒരു പെണ്ണിന്റെ കിടപ്പറയില് കയറി. പെണ് അവനോടു റെഡി ആയി നില്ക്കാന് പറഞ്ഞിട്ട് റൂമില് നിന്നും ഫ്രഷ് ആവാന് വേണ്ടി പോയി. അവള് തിരിച്ചുവന്നപ്പോള് അതിശയിച്ചുപോയി - കാരണം മെസ്സി അതാ കിടക്കയില് വേറെ രണ്ടു നഗ്നരായ ആണുങ്ങളുടെ കൂടെ! അവള് അലറി, "എന്താ ഇവിടെ??" .. മെസ്സി ചിരിച്ചുകൊണ്ട് മറുപടി പറഞ്ഞു, "എന്നോട് ക്ഷമിക്കൂ മണ്ടിപ്പെന്നെ, എനിക്ക് ച്ഹവിയും ഇനിഎസ്ടയും ഇല്ലാതെ പരിപാടി പറ്റില്ല!"

Lionel Messi skulle sätta på en brud, han tar hem henne. I rummet säger bruden:
– Jag måste bara gå på toaletten, är snart tillbaka.
När hon kommer tillbaka ligger två nakna män bredvid Messi och hon skriker:
– Vad i helvete är detta?
Messi svarar nervöst:
– Jag är ledsen, men jag kan inte prestera utan Xavi och Iniesta.

Messi vstopi v spalnico k dekletu, s katerim se želi pozabavati. Dekle mu vso zadovoljno in srečno odgovori, da naj jo počaka v sobi, saj se ona takoj vrne, samo da se za hip osveži. Ko se vrne, vsa presenečena ugotovi, da Messi leži na postelji skupaj z dvema majhnima moškima. Dekle zakriči:"KAJ SE TUKAJ DOGAJA?!?" Messi se zasmeji in veselo odgovori: "Oprosti, ampak brez Xavija in Ineste ne morem nič."

Pada satu hari, Messi masuk ke kamar cewe yang dia mau ngentot. Cewe bilang ke Messi, 'relaks sayang..', kemudian cewenya pergi ke WC untuk berubah ke pakaian yang seksi. Saat dia kembali, cewenya dikejut karena dia lihat Messi di atas tempat tidur telanjang dengan dua laki laki yang telanjang juga. "Astagaaaa!!!" cewenya berteriak. Messi, senyum senyum, bilang, "maaf neng, tapi gue nggak bisa kerja tanpa Xavi dan Iniesta!"

"Messi war eines Tages im Schlafzimmer einer Frau bei welcher er hoffte zu landen. Die Frau erzählte ihm er soll es sich gemütlich machen während sie sich frisch macht. Zu ihrer Überraschung, als sie zurückkehrte, fand sie ihn komplett nackt im Bett liegen mit zwei anderen nackten Männern. Sie fragte laut: "WAS IST LOS?" ... Lächelnd erwiderte Messi: "Entschuldigung, aber ich kann nicht performen ohne Xavi und Iniesta!"

"Messi bro entered the bedroom of a with a woman he wanted to fuck. The woman tells him to get cozy as and she leaves the room to go and sort her shit out. It blew her mind to find him lying on the bed naked with two other bro and shouts; "WHAT'S GOING ON?"..... Messi bro says: " sorry woman, but I cannot put out without my bros Xavi and Iniesta!"

"Una vez Messi entró en el cuarto de una chica con quien esperaba coger. La chica le dijo que se pusiera cómodo y salió del cuarto para prepararse. Para su sorpresa, cuando regresó, encontró a Messi desnudo con otros dos hombres desnudos y gritó: "¿QUÉ ESTÁ PASANDO?"... Sonriendo, Messi le dijo: "Lo siento querida, pero no puedo hacer nada sin Xavi e Iniesta!"

Messi-cry.png

sport-graphics-2008_691886a.jpg

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Why is Ozil on that last pic so old?