Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
The have too many mids and his wages are very high for marseille
They expected european football and missed it thus missing extra revenue..

Fact that he got selected for euro 2020 based on performances there is also telling...

Reject..not so sure about that one

19yo youth player Kamara pushed him out of Marseille midfield and they've been doing much better since

He's being selected for the euro qualifiers because Koeman said he wants to finish the qualifiers with the same player group he started it with. Doesn't mean he'll go the euros let alone play

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Milan, the Rossoneri think of an exchange between Franck Kessie and Alessandro Florenzi. As reported by Corriere Dello Sport, a market exchange between the two clubs could soon take shape.

bobini lmao

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Florenzi is injury prone, so I'm concerned about that. And also is not good in defence, just like our right backs :D

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
19yo youth player Kamara pushed him out of Marseille midfield and they've been doing much better since

He's being selected for the euro qualifiers because Koeman said he wants to finish the qualifiers with the same player group he started it with. Doesn't mean he'll go the euros let alone play

kamara is cb...he got asked to play cdm cause it suited them vs lille and he exceeded expectations (he is a big talent ).. he himself says he wants to play cb only
that being said ur not wrong..kamacar played great.. but i believe there are others factors at play here aswell so close to winterbreak (building on the future instead of some1 who gonna leave in few weeks... who knows what om management is thinking)

by ur logic busquets is barca reject cause frenkie benched him (in stroots case thats benched 2 games after starting each game this season)

i appreciate ur point and its a good one but i disagree

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see Rivaldo really criticizing Paqueta as a player, it seems more like he's saying that the kid isn't ready for the weight of wearing the "10" jersey at this point in his career.

Football-Italia really pisses me off.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyone with opinion on Hitler's grand grandson? Apparently he also featured in a game for the Argentina senior team which may mean something positive

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I don't see Rivaldo really criticizing Paqueta as a player, it seems more like he's saying that the kid isn't ready for the weight of wearing the "10" jersey at this point in his career.

Football-Italia really pisses me off.

Truly. The title and the content were so far apart but typical journalism. FI trying to suggest Paqueta doesn't deserve the shirt, while it's more that Rivaldo said not to put pressure on him as he's still growing as a player.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Not a better time to face Napoli than now. It's a total mess there. Even Mertens and Milik are injured. Llorente to start?

mamba

Beginner
Reaction score
Meanwhile our boy Rebic played a game to forget for NT with lots of misplaced passes and shots. Subbed after 50 mins.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Man, fix this freaking forum finally. It's slowly dying like our club. :o

Today's news are depressing, I need to delete it from my head asap. :o

Kessie-Florenzi? One fraud for another fraud. No thanks, pointless for both clubs.

Strootman? He's not even footballer anymore, I think he was even rated as flop of the season in Marseille. He was shit in Roma also so it's nothing surprising, I expect him to quit career in 2-3 years.

That Adolfo kid, who the hell is that and why we need another young striker (who's average, as I can see from comments)?

I only like these links with Kessie-Napoli, I would swap him with that kid Elmas everyday (he might be on transfer list based on latest news).

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Sell Kessie and go after Atal, we will have the best offensive wingbacks in the league and one day possible the world once Theo and Atal develop. Atal would change our play on that right side massively, he’s a right back with serious skill and pretty good end product.

I’m hoping along with a right back we bring in Rakitic and Ibra, our team would benefit massively from these signings.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan, the Rossoneri think of an exchange between Franck Kessie and Alessandro Florenzi. As reported by Corriere Dello Sport, a market exchange between the two clubs could soon take shape.

Uhhh. Yes please? Florenzi is 10 times the player Kessie is. LOL.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
What? But Florenzi is capitano’s erstwhile bromance

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
We need to sell Kessie, take money and smartly spend it on right player. No need to swap him for other useless fraud who won't even make us better.

OR... use him for swap with Neves or other good players. That's the other thing.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We need to sell Kessie, take money and smartly spend it on right player. No need to swap him for other useless fraud who won't even make us better.

OR... use him for swap with Neves or other good players. That's the other thing.

Nah bro... florenzi is chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Come on, what am I reading? Florenzi is the definition of the word 'average'. His only trait is that he's a versatile player, a little bit like Borini nowadays.

Last week versus Parma, when their right-back, Spinazzola got injured in the 25th minute Fonseca decided to bring Davide Santon on, despite Florenzi being on the bench and fully fit for the game. That alone should tell you a thing or two. :fp:

Florenzi doesn't even have a role in this Roma team anymore, and he was lucky to play last year, mostly because Santon was the alternative. Florenzi at RB? Too slow, weak and constantly average performances, eventually till the point Roma fans wanted to see him hounded out the door. RW? No nose for goal, not good at dribbling, not exactly uber-fast, nothing that you would want in a typical winger.

Midfield? He could do a job there, but you could find at least 20 midfielders who can do that job better. If I'm not mistaken, he hasn't even played in midfield for years... So tell me what would be the point in signing Florenzi? Where would he play? Replace Borini as the joker in the team?

However, if R&B'ers want him because he can play RB and possibly bench Calabria/Conti, then all I got to say is there's plenty of fish in the sea. From Atal, Aurier, Celik to a pipe dream, Ricardo Pereira from Leicester.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
People are shitting on Conti and Calabria but also some of them want Florenzi... player who is worse fullback than Conti+Calabria together. :fp: :lol:

Only on R&B forum.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Wots so shocking is the Mrki endorsed florenzi... that guy normally picks top players.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Uhhh. Yes please? Florenzi is 10 times the player Kessie is. LOL.

Florenzi is absolute trash. Like complete trash. Trash as a RB, RW and midfield he is totally useless

The exact kind of player who any serious club would ditch in a heartbeat

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
international break. sad!

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
my golden retriever can play better RB than Florenzi

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another link to Demiral. We are either preparing for 352 (very good option imo) or we are selling Roma next summer

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Yeah, Romagnoli is a goner. With Raiola as agent he'll create problems and will demand Donnarumma like wages, which he's not worth.

If we can somehow capitalize on his remaining hype and get 50-60m that would be great.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Wots so shocking is the Mrki endorsed florenzi... that guy normally picks top players.

Coz its kessie-florenzi SWAP. If milan thinks Conti can do it, Florenzi can cover few roles and be very usefull. Ive seen him play great games when in form...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule