Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
#PositivityCrew

looking forward to the match tomorrow!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i’d happily let all of RnB call me General’s Bitch if it meant getting a free Cutrone jersey...

a size small or medium is preferred

Is this what it takes to be someone’s bitch?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Wait hold up! That's an actual picture of you yf? And you're sitting there trying to tell me about physical well being? Common mate, real talk once you're able to muscle yourself up onto an one inch line 300ft above the ground and walk on it non assisted..the come back to me and talk about physical strength.

Can you even manage one pullup?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Personally i wouldnt ban him, or anyone who had meltdown like that. Nothing new, we all felt the same way sometimes, at least he seems genuine.

I am far more disgusted by constant bashing, shitting on our own players, staff or coach just for the sake of it, or to annoy/troll ppl on the forums. And actually repeating that crap over and over. Pathetic ppl, just like yf said :)

Definitely agree. People shit talking should never be an issue as long as there is no disrespect to Milan, the shirt, the colors and the legends.

Wtf is this thread

You don't enjoy autism?

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Wait hold up! That's an actual picture of you yf? And you're sitting there trying to tell me about physical well being? Common mate, real talk once you're able to muscle yourself up onto an one inch line 300ft above the ground and walk on it non assisted..the come back to me and talk about physical strength.

Can you even manage one pullup?

:lol::lol:
Silence urself orc

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The best way to come to a conclusion of who is right is to meet up and punch each other until one guy cannot move.

Whoever survives determines who was right - this system of arbitration has worked in my Balkan homelands for millenia without a flaw.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Filthtly smeagol lookin ass..make sure u dont reproduce..but that wont be a problem for u

It's all coming together why you focus on my appearance so much. It's either coming from projecting your own low self esteem and negative body image towards me

Or

You're mad that I can actually post a photo of myself that fits inside the avatar box.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Even though he is a 60 kg manlet whose head weighs more then his torso

I wouldnt dare to even come close to this disease ridden half orc micropenis having abomination who got birthed in the sewers of new york

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
It's all coming together why you focus on my appearance so much. It's either coming from projecting your own low self esteem and negative body image towards me

Or

You're mad that I can actually post a photo of myself that fits inside the avatar box.

Its because u look so extremely ugly its not rocket science:fp:
Hes justbaffled that im focusing on his looks
:lol: fokin hel m8

I could go on for fkin months roasting ur appearance bro

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Even though he is a 60 kg manlet whose head weighs more then his torso

I wouldnt dare to even come close to this disease ridden half orc micropenis having abomination who got birthed in the sewers of new york

You sound scared. Like a giant African elphant that's afraid of a mouse.

I'll climb on your back and ride you like a war mammoth.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Or

YF right now

ZaPhVXq.gif

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Some pages my god....

Calcio:
What a player now Zielinski is...top mid, all round srs calcio man. Would lift Milan to a new level.

About mercato, if theres any news on Rabiot that would be great coz with him we would get a top cm and lift the game level above.

In summer lcm and biglia will be changed, Leo knows calcio, you will see

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
zielinkski is solid but i don't see us bringing anyone in from napoli. however they did give away jorginho so I imagine no one on their team is untouchable.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Some pages my god....

Calcio:
What a player now Zielinski is...top mid, all round srs calcio man. Would lift Milan to a new level.

About mercato, if theres any news on Rabiot that would be great coz with him we would get a top cm and lift the game level above.

Unfortunately for us

It's either barca or psg for rabiot

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some pages my god....

Calcio:

The moment mercato closed and we didn't get SMS, I said we need to get Ziellinski hype machine going for the next summer.

But not like Ziellinski has been a great secret. He was hyped when he was Empoli and built on it last season at Napoli definitely worth looking into as a transfer, might be exactly what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule