Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
these images look photoshopped...ibrahimovic's legs are oddly blurry and the rest of the picture is clear

Not Photoshopped at all. You can find the original images here. The fuzziness can be attributed to noise in the photo.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
seems like you took a long, hard look at his... legs.

:lol::lol:

honestly his right leg, the one without the bandage, appears blurry to me in those pictures. i have no idea why someone would take the time to photoshop the pics...it just looks that way to me

and yeah i just analyzed (aka stared at) the pics again...nice package ibrahimovic! :thumbsup:

:lol::lol:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Not Photoshopped at all. You can find the original images here. The fuzziness can be attributed to noise in the photo.

thanks for helping a sister out, your sister :thumbsup:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
best player in the world

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, a lot of people call C. Ronaldo the second best player in the world. And Ibra kicks his butt this season, keeping at it in the euros. This means Ibra is the best player.

Its simple math, Messi disappears. Sorry Messi.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Well, a lot of people call C. Ronaldo the second best player in the world. And Ibra kicks his butt this season, keeping at it in the euros. This means Ibra is the best player.

Its simple math, Messi disappears. Sorry Messi.

Shut up - what did Ibra win? How many goals did he score compared to the other two?

He would have to win the Euros or at least get to Semis to honestly enter the discussion.

Crissy is screwing the pooch however.

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shut up - what did Ibra win? How many goals did he score compared to the other two?

He would have to win the Euros or at least get to Semis to honestly enter the discussion.

Crissy is screwing the pooch however.

You shut up, Ibra broke some good records this season, i would love to see messi and ronaldo in Serie A. Valencia that came third in la liga had closer points to the bottom (17th) then to real that won and barca (2nd), that says everything about la ligas standard.. And what about messis records against italian teams? and how both preform in their national teams?

And i saw your crissy tonight, fucking joke.

The only one who can be considered better then Ibra is Messi, but not in everything either, Ibra was better even in Barca until messi started to cry.

Yeah easy to win Euros for Ibra with his team, while crissy and messi having much better players around them, and they have still not won world cup or euros (crissy).

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
God, you guys are the plague!!!

Yes Ibra is the best thing ever :rolleyes:

Goldfinger68

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

God, so many arguments. They are different type of players, but my opinion i would prefer both Messi & Ibra before Crissy. They both are more intelligent players..
I just say like Ibra said once "Messi is pure talent, Ronaldo is a trained product".

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

To be fair its kinda the other way around, you guys are the plauge. Constantly calling him ibrahimobitch and what not. Constantly trying to belittle his achievements here and elsewhere. He is a milan player and a great one at that, you should be proud of this beast ffs.

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score

+1 feel ya bruh.

I really like Ibra but his groupies are becoming ridicilous, can we please IP-ban everyone from Sweden? (with the exception of MilanMB and perhaps 1 or 2 else) Atleast please ban idiots such as Paladin, the quality of the forum dives every second guys like him breathe here, and having a forum with quality posts should be in the interest of the mods, no?

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
Is it really that difficult to like both of them? Sheva didn't have his best game yesterday, but he scored two really nice headers and that's all that matters. Ukraine 2, Sweden 1.

Ibra had a really nice game overall especially if you look at the people around him. Horrible team, Sweden that is.

Both of them was by far the best players on the pitch. Both of them AC Milan/former AC Milan players. Stop bitching and be proud!

After the first round, he is arguably one of the strongest player in the whole tournament so far. The hating is getting even more irrational.

Nothing taken away from shev though. 35 with a broken body and some bad years behind him, steps up and decides the game by himself. Class.

If you guys were referring to me, it was just a poke to the mods. I really like Zlatan and I love Sheva. Anyways you guys should realize that Sheva will always have a special place in the hearts of the milan-supporters, and this is indeed a Milan-forum.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
ibra haters don't understand life, let alone football.

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
I hope some people can admire Ibra's work without having an obsession with him. I really hope they can do that.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
To be honest, Ibra and Binho must be the first players we sell. We simply cannot afford these wages. They are the reason that will eventually force us to cash in on Silva. One fine day, we'll be in the same position, and there wont be no Silva ... then what?

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Sheva had 2 goals because of wery poor defending from Mellberg and the other defenders, abowe that Sheva had nothing :o

Fait in Hamren lost,wery poor coaching from him:eek:

Are you sure?

479698_380576628667925_574529907_n.jpg

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Sell Ibra and Binho. Lets say we get 30 mil off their sales.

Ibra's wages: 11m + tax = 22m
Binho's wages: 6-7m + tax = 13m
Total: 35m

Thats 65m + we get to keep Silva.

Too late now. Silva's been corrupted :(

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Maybe we need an apartheid. Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread II - the groupie thread.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread III - The hater thread
Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread IV - The search for more groupies.