Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
David-Regal said:
I am suddenly satisfied to have Dida and Kalac as our keepers.

Cmon man we are not norway but Milan... :proud: how can you be satisfied with kalac or this dida right now??? look at the other keepers...buffon, casillas, julio cesar :mad: , van der sar, etc... dont you envy them for having a keeper of this class????

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
OMG We (trinidad and tobago) are organising a "revenge" match with England.......if we don't get our best team ( the WC side is on strike :head: ) and it's not like we have any chance anyway, we'll get raped so hard we'll be like wtf, why did england rape us so hard

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
England 1-0 USA ht
Terry 38'

England outplayed the US in the first half; they did a good job of clogging up the middle, preventing the US from getting any kind of attack going.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
why does england always play their friendlies at home? .. pussies

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a pathetic display by the guys.:rolleyes: If they play like this against Spain and Argentina, they will be massacred.
I was expecting a little bit more from them, perhaps I expected too much.
Same old, same old. :head:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
It looks like Cappello, just like McClaren, has bottled a decision in not even having Carrick in the squad and putting Lampard in there.

Carrick with his passin and vision would have had a field day tonight. I don't want Lampard anywhere near the first 11.

oh and hopefully Cappello will have Rio as a captain, not Terry.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Jivara said:
why does england always play their friendlies at home? .. pussies

they played in the us

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also, England's next friendly is in Trinidad. About that game, Sky Sports reported that seven of the nine Chelsea and ManU players won't be traveling to Trinidad.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
vani_pirlo_21 said:
they played in the us
the game was in wembley, they played earlier in chicago, but everytime i see an england game its in wembley for some reason

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
jeez borriello just pulled a gila in the belgium friendly. And we paid good money for that guy. :(

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
adriancg said:
jeez borriello just pulled a gila in the belgium friendly. And we paid good money for that guy. :(

I saw that, I hope that's not a sign of things to come. :rolleyes:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
adriancg said:
Cause Inzaghi never missed such a chance..

Give the guy a chance

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italy 3-1 Belgium ft
Di Natale 10', 42' Camoranesi 49'

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
very good display by the azzurri eventhough belgium is a disaster of a team. but i can see the difference in strength of the first team and the subs, in the first half there was much better understanding in attack and in defence, in the 2nd when DP and cassano came on i saw more selfishness by those 2 and borriello doesnt position himself near as good as toni does. pirlo was super, so was gattuso, aquilani was great at switching to the sides and looks suitable as playmaker since he can offer support in defence, zambrotta looked better on the right than on the left but panucci also looked better than grosso so zambro on the left is better for me, barzagli had a great game, and so did camoranesi who was all over the place, the team looks confident and from the preparations ive seen so far i think this has been the best display between them.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Going to the Trinidad vs England game on Sunday.
I predict a narrow win for us ...about 4-0 or so :o

Honestly I'm expecting to go :"wtf why did we get raped so hard" :D

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
drucurl said:
Going to the Trinidad vs England game on Sunday.
I predict a narrow win for us ...about 4-0 or so :o

Honestly I'm expecting to go :"wtf why did we get raped so hard" :D

C'mon... Trinidad is not that bad to get beaten by the likes of England.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
203CaLLy said:
any1 got the highlights for the italy game?

Check back in around 10 mins Bes or ReMad will sort you out ;)

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rybalchenko said:
"shut those clowns up?" Eh, who exactly has been bragging about England lately? No one. England played pretty well, and Capello is just experimenting with different players and lineups.

Oh, trust me, if you live in the UK you realise that, regardless of how they're doing, the English NEVER fucking shut up.

But I haven't even seen highlights of the USA game; don't have any intention of doing so.

Scotland, from what I saw looked pretty shambolic against the Czechs. Christian Dailly and Gary Caldwell, international players...fucking hell. Nice to see Burley continuing the age-old policy of never picking Aberdeen players :rolleyes:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Calum1903 said:
Oh, trust me, if you live in the UK you realise that, regardless of how they're doing, the English NEVER fucking shut up.

But I haven't even seen highlights of the USA game; don't have any intention of doing so.

Scotland, from what I saw looked pretty shambolic against the Czechs. Christian Dailly and Gary Caldwell, international players...fucking hell. Nice to see Burley continuing the age-old policy of never picking Aberdeen players :rolleyes:

Hey!!! :mad: im from England and I am very proud... hahahaahhahahahahahaha nooooooooooot lol if any of you know me by now you know my blind HATRED for England lol. I was cheering and taunting my neighbours when they didnt qualify for the Euros. I loved it man. I support Italia!!! I love it I hung out an Italian flag haha. I may be English but my HEART is ITALIAN!!!

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Quinni 17 said:
Hey!!! :mad: im from England and I am very proud... hahahaahhahahahahahaha nooooooooooot lol if any of you know me by now you know my blind HATRED for England lol. I was cheering and taunting my neighbours when they didnt qualify for the Euros. I loved it man. I support Italia!!! I love it I hung out an Italian flag haha. I may be English but my HEART is ITALIAN!!!

I should probably make it clear that I don't have a problem with English people. I only have a problem with them in a sporting context. I know some lovely English people. In fact one of them was nice enough to let me pass out on their floor the other night, so they can't be all bad :tongue:

But I would quite happily break Gary Lineker's jaw.

Last edited:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol we are ok I guess haha. I know what you mean mate about the bias commentary and always going on about how great they are. I hate Mark Lawreson :mad: lol.