The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
#IlGiornale - #Mirablelli: #Milan will not buy players in January only will sell. Montella was in agreement with every transfer we made and I have the text messages that back this up (There are reports suggesting Montella didn’t approve most of the transfers and they were forced into the squad)

giphy.gif

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#IlGiornale - #Mirablelli: #Milan will not buy players in January only will sell. Montella was in agreement with every transfer we made and I have the text messages that back this up (There are reports suggesting Montella didn’t approve most of the transfers and they were forced into the squad)

:lol: Mirabelli is so scared of not being able to hide behind Montella.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Need another high interest loan in order to buy.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, the "text messages to back this up" shows Mirabelli may be really worried

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
This negative dude should do us a favor and go hide like last time, spewing negative shit ain’t working anymore.

We get it; you know all about banking and vulture funds and all that shit.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
This negative dude should do us a favor and go hide like last time, spewing negative shit ain’t working anymore.

We get it; you know all about banking and vulture funds and all that shit.

He knows jack shit about those things

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

He is start to second guess his every decision now. It is not ideal to depend mirabelli anymore. He wont make any accurate move under so much pressure and self-doubting.

Bringing in leo and ancelotti is best course of action right now. They are capable at the highest level of competition also had such history with us.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He is start to second guess his every decision now. It is not ideal to depend mirabelli anymore. He wont make any accurate move under so much pressure and self-doubting.

Bringing in leo and ancelotti is best course of action right now. They are capable at the highest level of competition also had such history with us.

Look the management gave up on this season, no panic buys no Coppa, Europa league nothing. Let’s hope they are planning for next season. Having Han Li relocating in Milano permanently means one thing; he’s carrying an axe and he’s gonna chop from top to bottom. This is how higher management works, you get close to the action and you hire replacement then before they know it they are all fired.

They all failed and there will be more than a scapegoat

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
so Mirabelli has text message back ups and Fassone judges our players instagram

maybe well have a new CEO and sporting director

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Same but it's a loan and considering he isn't getting much playtime, I think it's better that way. Give him 1.5 years under Oddo and he'll return to us as a god among mere mortals.

"It's a loan" it's not definite is it?! (panic) OK, obviously you have a point and I know that it would be better for his development if he could play regularly ... but ... I can't help but feel I would prefer him to stay. Maybe he could soon start playing regularly for us.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Most papers are reporting:

1. Mancini - National Team
2. Ancelotti - Arsenal
3. Allegri - Chelsea
4. Conte to Milan is more than just Rumors

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#Corsport: Milan will be depending more on Calhanoglou and Silva. Conti will be the wild card

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tiago dias. Is this kid any good?

He looks quite talented to mee. Gifted with speed and skill. Something we could use, but he also looks physically weak, he surely is not yet a starter. But looking on those videos he seems to have the x-factor you need to become great.

That said, who's the big, black guy with #17 who's finishing all those chances left and right? I like that guy.

The way he runs has something Messi-esque, hasn't it? That ball sticking very close to his feet despite full-speed running. Very difficult to stop without a foul. Yeah I like that guy, seems very talented indeed. Let him grow calmly, we shouldn't rush him into the 1st team only to watch how he becomes cocky and thinks he's the best thing since Ronaldinho (yes Mastour I'm looking at you).

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i mean a bad technical director can cost you millions and millions again and again.
but paying a good one/a top in the world in that role, double what he earns now wont be that big of an issue.

I agree, decisions are costing us dearly since we bought players with money we don’t have

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Montolivo has done it again, he’s talking trash about Montella.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

He looks quite talented to mee. Gifted with speed and skill. Something we could use, but he also looks physically weak, he surely is not yet a starter. But looking on those videos he seems to have the x-factor you need to become great.

That said, who's the big, black guy with #17 who's finishing all those chances left and right? I like that guy.

The way he runs has something Messi-esque, hasn't it? That ball sticking very close to his feet despite full-speed running. Very difficult to stop without a foul. Yeah I like that guy, seems very talented indeed. Let him grow calmly, we shouldn't rush him into the 1st team only to watch how he becomes cocky and thinks he's the best thing since Ronaldinho (yes Mastour I'm looking at you).

We bought him? I remember signing him on FM a year or two ago. Hope he turns out as good as he did in game :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We bought him? I remember signing him on FM a year or two ago. Hope he turns out as good as he did in game :lol:

yup we bought him for our Primavera with the idea to promote him into 1st team soon. Good plan imo locking that talent for our near future :thumbsup:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I see so much early Cristiano in this guy it's not even funny. I hope he progress well.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Mirabelli's words are so weak.. even if he has an agreement with Montella, ultimately it should be his primary responsibility on whom we sign.

Well, Fassone was very clear in his interview after we fired the physical trainer. After Montella, it would be Mirabelli's head on the block (and then Fassone's). And rightfully so. If things don't improve, I won't rule out another Sporting Director next summer.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli's words are so weak.. even if he has an agreement with Montella, ultimately it should be his primary responsibility on whom we sign.

Well, Fassone was very clear in his interview after we fired the physical trainer. After Montella, it would be Mirabelli's head on the block (and then Fassone's). And rightfully so. If things don't improve, I won't rule out another Sporting Director next summer.

it doesnt work like that in every club(i.e. arsenal, man utd etc)

if it was his responibility though, thats a weak ass answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.