Fifa 16

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'd say I will for the Demo, but not even that is thrustworthy anymore. none of the demos from the last few years truly reproduced the full game's gameplay.

No preorder, I'll wait for it to get cracked. If I like the full game I'll buy it, but I get a feeling I'll ignore Fifa again this year

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Ok I just pre-ordered this shit game.

Wonder how long before I'm going to sell it this year.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
So, Ive read about 16 and nothing seems to be new in the gameplay. So what? We must pay 60 euro for updated squads and the women calcio? I'd say offer fifa15 users an update to get the right squads etc. 5/10 euro.

Cant expect much from the company that won worst company in the world award several times (in a row)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Saw gameplay, not much new it seems. Passing looked horrible.

Probably won't buy it. I didn't buy 14 either.

Maybe a stupid question, but season-online mode for 15 will still work when 16 is out right?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Saw gameplay, not much new it seems. Passing looked horrible.

Probably won't buy it. I didn't buy 14 either.

Maybe a stupid question, but season-online mode for 15 will still work when 16 is out right?

I think Fifas stay online for 4-5 years

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Great. Some of my friends will definitely buy the game, if it's great then I'll buy, otherwise I'll just continue playing 15, since I only play maybe once a month anyway.

Dammit, people are like sheep when it comes to FIFA for some reason. They just HAVE to buy it. EA knows this and they don't better the game. Fucking squad change and that's it.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
This game is great for anger management though.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I blame Konami. They fucked PES up so bad that EA will continue to put shit out there. They always put more effort into everything that is not on field gameplay. Konami made them raise their game, now they know they will have their numbers no matter what shit they put out there.

Fucking EA. Imagine if Rockstar was onto FIFA. Open world football game :D You could be Galliani in real life.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I'm always waiting for pointless stuff to come to Fifa, but what will make it more authentic...

For example, Real Coaches (faces and stats etc.), Real referees (faces and stats etc.), More Stadiums, emotions and realistic supporters.

I think they've done enough with Ultimate team, it's getting kinda boring for me, it's getting ridiculous.

I would like they improved career mode for real, like the ability to play it online with friends for example (Create worlds).

And i would really like if they would start making the AI in kick off much more realistic, play more like a human, not like a fucking obsessed fundamental football machine... Like making mistakes and doing some seriously cool shit, like long shots, wrong decisions too.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
2006 career mode > current career mode

The only sports game gamemode I enjoy is NBA's mycareer

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
2006 career mode > current career mode

The only sports game gamemode I enjoy is NBA's mycareer

2k reached an excellent peak during NBA 2k11-14, but they have become stale a little bit too.

My career hands down the best sport game mode ever. It had me play 82-game long seasons without simulating one single game.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
this year's mycareer looks great.

they put a lot into the story + more customisation + i heard you now start in HS

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Fifa turned to shit with the beginning of 'pro passing' & the simulation route, makes it so dire to play. The last enjoyable Fifa was Fifa 10 & 10world cup, which was brilliant gameplay wise, every Fifa after has been terrible, 15 was better than the past four editions, but still horrible.

Pro Clubs which was an outstanding mode back in 10, an absolute blast to play with buddies, has just been awful for so long, shame really

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
beelan are molto lel

romagnoli 75, fifa are spot on

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
beelan are molto lel

romagnoli 75, fifa are spot on

Well that seems about right for a very promising youngster with 1 season under his belt.. he was like between 65-70 last year IIRC

Nice to see players like Parolo, Allan etc getting recognition & high ratings, Serie A looks very strong compared to last year. Milan look crap

actually milan look a lot better than last year

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boli and Bertolacci almost exactly the same stats
20 million
Grande Galliani!
CR7 of CEOs

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
People still playing fifa? Bugs, servers, support...meh

I stopped supporting this company long ago. I suggest u to do the same.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably won't buy unless it has huge improvement over last year's game play. I felt the pace was very arcade like compared to PES which had better game play for me. With the addition of Woman's calcio, I seriously doubt EA did anything to fix the problems.

The manager mode is still better than PES's, but it has also gotten stale over the years.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
PES used to be so good about 10 years ago :-)eek:), I don't get why they don't/can't make the step into this generation.

PES lacks structure, fluidity. It feels like a low cost release.
They need more leagues, they need better menus, they need to improve game modes, they need better scouting and ratings.

I'd even be OK with it if they just added better in game mechanics: no more funny looking impacts (players or ball), no more "now trigger X animation" pauses;no more shitty skill animation: make them more realistic, make them more effective + easier to pull off

PES's been looking like an Alpha version of a game ever since 2010-2011.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I always play best with those left footed small players like messi (obviously) and griezmann.
I will probably play with atletico, because of that little beast and our milan in online seasons...
As for UT, well it will be made of serie a players as always, and so far dybala for me is a must buy. Fast, small, technical and left footed.. Molto Perfecto.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
If PC gets a decent PES release i'll probably get it over FIFA. I rarely play football games any more but my best experiences have always been on PES, ever since PES 2.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
FIFA 16 demo is really good. Seriously, give it a try. I was really sceptic about it, especially because they didn't show many new features. I like it.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I didn't know it was out (have been outside of town for way too fucking long...3 weeks and counting)

I've got a PC with me but I doubt I have the patience to download it with 7.2mbps internet....my best chance is driving around town with my laptop hoping to steal some poor mofo's wifi :lol:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Demo is awesome. I love it so far.

But where is my moonwalk celebration :cry:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Managed to get the Demo. I think it's OK, but I don't have a controller so I have to play it with the keyboard like a savage.

Fuck them for putting Milan players in the database but not making Milan a playable team...the amount of time I wasted trying to get at least a half of my draft lineup to be Milan players (I still never pick Matri, fuck him. I'd rather pick ex players like Auba, Sokratis, Silva, Ibra etc.)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is the in game pace more realistic? Instead of feeling like a game of pin ball going back and forth?