Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Where the fuck is conti

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conti will be back #nextweek.

I think what Montella is doing with Calhanoglu and Andre Silva is gently integrate them into Serie A games. There's much less space than what they're used to so it makes sense to use Suso and Bonaventura for this game.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Kessie for this Udi game, then rested for Spal. Cant wait another Locatelli blaster once again this season ;)

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
lmao Fucktella must dislike Silva... thing is silva will outlast Fucktella at Milan so whatever

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Conti will be back #nextweek.

no, dont give me that. They said it was only a minor injury and he would be back for Lazio but wouldn't play because of precaution. It's been a week so i ask again

where the fuck is conti

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lmao Fucktella must dislike Silva... thing is silva will outlast Fucktella at Milan so whatever

suso kalinic? benching silva after he scored a hat trick?

montella out fam

Montella highlighted the importance of rotation so Suso was probably always planned to start against Udinese and Silva played mid-week because of that.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Paletta gets subbed in 89' minute and ends De Paul's career.

Still so mad about that fuckery last year. Still can't believe he wasn't send off after that foul :fp: Serie A refs :fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jesus Christ get a grip. We get it, you like the guy. No reason to act up the moment he doesn't start. The coach talks about rotating and rest in basically every interview he gave in the last 7 days and you're still here ranting about him hating Silva.

Quan

Primavera
Reaction score
Ooh you too again, who thought that we would beat lazio with that line-up :fp:
_____

H2H record against Udinese since 2009

6wins 4draws 9losses

"Our bitches"

This.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jesus Christ get a grip. We get it, you like the guy. No reason to act up the moment he doesn't start. The coach talks about rotating and rest in basically every interview he gave in the last 7 days and you're still here ranting about him hating Silva.

Fucktella doesn't understand what rotation means... u can't change every game that's no rotation that's fucken up your team.... Silva has been amazing whenever he started, yet hes still overlooked

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Conti may be out for 4 months boys

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather play Bonaventura as our RWB over Abate...

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd rather play Bonaventura as our RWB over Abate...

if he can adapt I don't see why not... hes got the tools.... if Cuad could pull it off....

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fucktella doesn't understand what rotation means... u can't change every game that's no rotation that's fucken up your team.... Silva has been amazing whenever he started, yet hes still overlooked

Right, Montella doesn't understand what rotation means :fp:

Some people just...

Btw I am happy with Silva's progress... but saying "Silva has been amazing whenever he started" while you omit that so far he's only started against farmers is funny. Silva will have his time to shine. Suso sat on the bench the other game and now starts. Didn't see much protest there despite Suso being our best attacker.

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
u don't change every game for rotation. Thats not rotation... we all know Suso was rested because Sunday is more important.... Silva deserves to start ahead of Kalinic if we're being fair... farmers ok but those have been the only games he's started and he scored 5 goals... hes played like 20 minutes in serie a this season and he couldve scored if it weren't for Cordaz... Montella fought for Kalinic so hes gonna start him all the important games going forward alongside Suso.... and when our season is over and Silva is well buried hes gonna get his starts but it will be too late...

Suso is untouchable but this team isn't built for the only system he can play. Don't kid yourself Suso can't play anything other than rw and in that formation only one of Kalinic, Silva and Cutrone can play....

Suso, Kalinic and Silva .... one of them has to sit out however we play ... I think it should be Kalinic but I don't think Montella agrees...

Silva will get the Gabigol treatment I'm afraid

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
u don't change every game for rotation. Thats not rotation... we all know Suso was rested because Sunday is more important.... Silva deserves to start ahead of Kalinic if we're being fair... farmers ok but those have been the only games he's started and he scored 5 goals... hes played like 20 minutes in serie a this season and he couldve scored if it weren't for Cordaz... Montella fought for Kalinic so hes gonna start him all the important games going forward alongside Suso.... and when our season is over and Silva is well buried hes gonna get his starts but it will be too late...

Suso is untouchable but this team isn't built for the only system he can play. Don't kid yourself Suso can't play anything other than rw and in that formation only one of Kalinic, Silva and Cutrone can play....

Suso, Kalinic and Silva .... one of them has to sit out however we play ... I think it should be Kalinic but I don't think Montella agrees...

I think Suso can play just as well behind a striker (especially in a 3421 where he starts slightly on the right)

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
u don't change every game for rotation. Thats not rotation... we all know Suso was rested because Sunday is more important....

You do change the players if there are 6 games in twenty days. Of course he was rested for sunday - and guess which spot he takes in a 3-5-2? Right, SS.

Silva deserves to start ahead of Kalinic if we're being fair... farmers ok but those have been the only games he's started and he scored 5 goals... hes played like 20 minutes in serie a this season and he couldve scored if it weren't for Cordaz... Montella fought for Kalinic so hes gonna start him all the important games going forward alongside Suso....

It's not about deserving, it's about what they offer to the team. Kalinic offers a distinct option for the team which is unique in our team. If we're putting in Suso then it makes sense to switch him with Silva although I am convinced we will see Suso alongside Silva too. It's just a question of time.

"If it weren't for Cordaz" - well if it weren't for people that are better at football than me, I'd be a ballon d'or winner.

Or he wants the aerial presence of Kalinic alongside Suso for this game and will evaluate from game to game?

and when our season is over and Silva is well buried hes gonna get his starts but it will be too late...

This post is becoming more and more depressing. Season just started and you act as if Silva is in the doghouse :lol:

Yeah I am not kidding myself, he played as AMC/SS in Genoa and did well. Suso can play as an SS and he'll show it. Just as well as Silva will show his class, Cutrone will grow and Kalinic will be a valuable asset to this team. Just chill out and enjoy the ride instead of thinking the world is falling apart.

Montella will likely evaluate from game to game but it'd make sense to have Kalinic feature more from the perspective that he offers certain skills neither Suso nor Silva(although he can get there in that regard, he has the right build) can offer.

You're overly dramatic. Silva's skillset is going to make Montella very happy and both know it. This takes time and patience - just relax and maybe stop calling our coach "Fucktella", that's not nice.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd even put Antonelli at RB...if the last 20mins aren't crucial...we could deploy Calabria

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Calma calma. Silva will have chances to prove himself. The season is long

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
think of it ... i hope montella tries calabria as a cam

nuevo coutinho

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whilst I do get the whole space thing in Serie A for Silva, the guy is however coming off the back of a hattrick he should be the first name on the team sheet. How else is his confidence supposed to grow? He'll be buzzing just now, not playing him is madness plus we are playing at home. Montella is definitely going to favour Kalinic because he made such a fucking fuss about signing him he needs him to get off the mark

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

what do you mean it should be kalinic? you start players based on the tactic you are going to follow in that game in order to choose the most suitable players.
if we play 3-5-2 then kalinic is the one that is definite to start because of the reasons lxr highlighted before. in this system you need one of your 2 forwards to be the target man, winning aerial challenges, dropping deeper. of all the possible pairings I think the most suited for us are the ones with kalinic being one of the two.
now if we play 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-3 it is a different situation. you can leave kalinic out in those 2 scenarios but the whole point I want to make is that you choose the best suited players depending of the tactic and how you plan to play

Whilst I do get the whole space thing in Serie A for Silva, the guy is however coming off the back of a hattrick he should be the first name on the team sheet. How else is his confidence supposed to grow? He'll be buzzing just now, not playing him is madness plus we are playing at home. Montella is definitely going to favour Kalinic because he made such a fucking fuss about signing him he needs him to get off the mark

it is a fair argument to say that after a hattrick he should play however again it depends of what tactic he chooses. if he choose 4-3-3 then I also think andre silva should start

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Ooh you too again, who thought that we would beat lazio with that line-up :fp:
_____

H2H record against Udinese since 2009

6wins 4draws 9losses

"Our bitches"
Small dick mentality bro.
people trying to jinx milan should be banned

I agree

smartyin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raul, Casillas, Santa Cruz, Gourcuff, Pato
i dont know why all guys judge calabria to die by one game. Even Messi had some bad games

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
According to Sky this is the XI tomorrow:

3-5-1-1

Donnarumma;
Mussachio, Bonucci, Romagnoli;
Calabria, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Rodriguez;
Suso;
Kalinic

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I will be extremely disappointed if Silva doesn't start.

He scored a hattrick in his last match and generally looks dangerous, while Kalinic looked average in both of his past two performances.

Hakan too. Not really sure where the logic would come, when Biglia and Kessie both played.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
According to Sky this is the XI tomorrow:

3-5-1-1

Donnarumma;
Mussachio, Bonucci, Romagnoli;
Calabria, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura, Rodriguez;
Suso;
Kalinic

When in the blue hell is Silva gonna start a Serie A game?