AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
AC Milan Fan said:
Yes, Ajax has very good players....maybe something for us???

Van Der Vaart,Chivu,Van Der Meyde.....all good young players.
But Rafael Van Der Vaart is the best of that Ajax.
I want him in our Milan!!!!!

So, Galliani, you know what we want: VAN DER VAART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Van Der Vaart is my favourate player too.I hope to see him in Milan.
3406783765.ipg

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Seamus said:
I keep wondering the same thing about Emily Heskey, he is big so he can rumble in the box with the best of them. That why I think he does well w/ Owen you get the quick nimble player in Owen and and Big and overpowering Heskey. I think w/ as pyhysical as Seria A can be he would make a good forward if he paired with someone like Sheva. Problem is I don't want Milan to be the one to experiment with him. Think they can talk Perugia into signing him to play alongside Amoruso, w/ a clause that he can't play against Milan, to test it out. How do you think he would do?

Well seamus.......this is interesting. I have one problem wih Heskey tho....he doesn't seem to score right now in England......and well......historically I should say, the overpowering types never really do well in Italy. Look at Carsten Jancker for Udinese right now......I believe he has one tally to his name. England is best suited for this big, bruising types of strikers, where I think Italy requires a bit more skill......but then again, you could make the argument that Pippo isn't as skilled with the ball as many strikers, yet he has over 100 Serie A goals. Its also funny mentioning Pippo and Heskey......many people from the UK despise Pippo and of course label him the "goal-poacher." Well, if thats true, and goal-poaching is an easy art....well....then why hasn't Emile Heskey adopted this tactic to increase his strike rate......thats usually when they concede:
"Ok...maybe Pippo Inzaghi does have some skill."

U damn right he does. Pippo very well appreciated around (& IN!) the Mediterranean!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini

Well seamus.......this is interesting. I have one problem wih Heskey tho....he doesn't seem to score right now in England......and well......historically I should say, the overpowering types never really do well in Italy.

Yeah that is one of the problem w/ Heskey as her isn't consistant enuff. That's why I want another club to get him just to find out.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Jamie said:
libreogrande said:
dream signin's in my oppinion:(these are all quite young though)
FWs:Malcoln Christie(derby county

Do you REALLY think Christie could play up front for AC Milan? :)

i don't know,he probably could:>

he's still young anyway,don't you think?

if he was able to kick 2 goals into ManU's,then he is a good forward.

and he won't cost that much currently as well,so i think that would be a good choice---but not possibly happenin' in my life:<

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mellanie said:
KAKA

Silly name, but nice and very very good Brasilian Young talented GUY!!!

During Real-Rest of the world he seemed excelent!!!

Good Point Mellanie! Despite the awful name Kaka is a very good player and he's very very young too. He plays for Sao Paolo and I read somewhere that both Milan and Inter looked at him and that they're both considering making bids for him. I'd love to see him in our team.

vLaDuT

Beginner
Reaction score
Well, I think Milan could use some fast and creativ players.And IMO Overmars still has what it takes. As for others here is a short list:
Chivu
Ibrahimovic(that's how it's spelled...no?)
van Nisterlooy
van der Vaart
Davids
The list could be very very big but I can't think of more now.

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
IMO Overmars is to old and going down in his careeir. I like van der Meydt from ajax or ze Roberto from Bayern. I like also Miroslav Klose but will he be good in Italy? Maybe we exchange or sell JDT and get him?!!!

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
swedishmilanista said:
IMO Overmars is to old and going down in his careeir. I like van der Meydt from ajax or ze Roberto from Bayern. I like also Miroslav Klose but will he be good in Italy? Maybe we exchange or sell JDT and get him?!!!

if you were galiani and did this decision you would get killed.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
i reckon milan should sign omar katsoulis from croatia marickville mate, hes me cousins friends brother and he's fully sic at scoring mate, on and off the field ;) them comparin him to fully hakan katsoulis, his uncle, from back in the 60's mate! mate hes the best croatian australian soccer player i ever seen mate (except for the criminal record)

cute_medusa

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa,Ronaldinho,Samuel E'to,Figo,Cristiano Ronaldo,Zidane,Maldini
Recoba?yeah,I think he's a good player too! :)

cute_medusa

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa,Ronaldinho,Samuel E'to,Figo,Cristiano Ronaldo,Zidane,Maldini
Ozmosis said:
newyyj said:
Why not? I think he is not happy in Inter now. If he want, he can play for Milan again.

In my oppinion he is NOT WELCOME.... but i don't know how you guys feel...

Yeah,to me,coco aren't welcome in milan.to me, well...i just leave to that.. :D

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
"It's true, I like Inter and Juve, but I have a point of reference named Alessandro Nesta. It would be great to play with him in Milan." - Christian Chivu said that

Coco the freakshow ain't welcome

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stendhal said:

you're strange

btw,i read from newspapers that seemed barcelona is attendin' to sign Marquez(mexico/monaco in ligure 1),well i think that would be a really good signin'.

why barcelona is always signin' the players i reckon to be good and ACM has paid no attention to them at all?(for instance:D'lessandro)

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
vLaDuT said:
Well, I think Milan could use some fast and creativ players.And IMO Overmars still has what it takes. As for others here is a short list:
Chivu
van Nisterlooy
van der Vaart
Davids

Please no Ibrahimovic! Seeing him play for Ajax I just don't see why the big fuss is made over him. :conf: But yeah i like Van der Vaart and Chivu they can come on over anytime soon! But i think Ajax should win some stuff first before they sell their players cause they have a really good team.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mamma_mia! said:
vLaDuT said:
Chivu
van Nisterlooy
van der Vaart
Davids

Please no Ibrahimovic! Seeing him play for Ajax I just don't see why the big fuss is made over him. :conf: But yeah i like Van der Vaart and Chivu they can come on over anytime soon! But i think Ajax should win some stuff first before they sell their players cause they have a really good team.

whats wrong with zlatan? i think he is a great player with a bright future but then again almost the whole Ajax team consist of young talented players with bright futures.

like i mentioned in an early post, i think Ajax is the first place to look for recruits...

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Zlatan is great :cool: He scores very classy goals, if only he would work on hios heading and get it perfect then he would replace Pippo when he is older :)

Reaction score
Dream signing for Milan... thats not easy find because who´s left ??

We have Nesta.. Rivaldo.. Maldini.. Pippo.. Sheva and many more..

Mayby Beckham on the right side.. Mayby P.Viera in the central midfield or Giggs because he is allways hardworking and perhaps the best in the world for position.

I think I´ll choose Estaban Gambiasso or P.Viera they´ll be good for our team..

Peace

Reaction score
milabn need right back(maybe from parma?,bonera) and central defender(one name:chivu)..

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Sheddy said:
Dream signing for Milan... thats not easy find because who´s left ??

We have Nesta.. Rivaldo.. Maldini.. Pippo.. Sheva and many more..

Mayby Beckham on the right side.. Mayby P.Viera in the central midfield or Giggs because he is allways hardworking and perhaps the best in the world for position.

I think I´ll choose Estaban Gambiasso or P.Viera they´ll be good for our team..

Peace

Cambiasso.....well, currently Pirlo plays the same position as him, and Pirlo is by far the better player. Vieria....we used to have him.....so he will not come back. Beckham is too old.......he is one player we need to stay away from.

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No more midfielder or attacker please. We have plenty of them. What we need is a world class left and right back who can defend and attack.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
fbvanBasten said:
No more midfielder or attacker please. We have plenty of them. What we need is a world class left and right back who can defend and attack.

HOLY WORDS

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hmm Making the whole of Milan full of dream signings and world class talent is not realistic because with big names come big egos who may not be willing to favor the rotation system :(
I see Real Madrid as an example of this i really like to watch them play but with all their stars they aren't too consistent in la liga etc. I say if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Oh yeah and we should sign up young prospects who are cheap and will be ready to step up when the time comes :D

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hmmm... i'd love to see Chivu (who doesn't)... Rafael Van der Vaart, Juan Roman Riquelme and Crespo ;)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Yeah, we should tell Galliani to swap IBRAHIM BA! for contra, and while hes at Atletico, he should beat the shizatch out of Torres for not wanting to come to Italia! :D :devil3: