Milan - Bayern

Reaction score
flash news... that little window
Of course you need choose Italian version...which is much quicker

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
AC MILAN: Abbiati; Simic, Laursen, Domoraud, Kaladze; Brocchi, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Serginho; Inzaghi, Shevchenko. Coach: Ancelotti.

On the bench: Dida, Contra, Maldini, Ambrosini, Ba, Pirlo, Seedorf, Borriello, Tomasson.

BAYERN MUNICH: Kahn; Feulner, Kuffour, Linke, Tarnat; Thiam, Ballack, N. Kovac, Jeremies; Elber, Zickler Coach: Hitzfeld.

On the bench: Wessels, Sagnol, R. Kovac, Pizarro, Fink, Salihamidzic, Scholl, Ze Roberto, Hargreaves.

Milan 1:0 Bayern, Inzaghi from simic pass

Reaction score
After a minute of recovery granted from the fourth man, the Torres arbitrator has hissed the end of the first time. The partial result between Milan and Bayern Monaco is of 1-1.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
"Il Bayern Monaco si porta in vantaggio grazie al gol segnato su punizione da Scholl."

What the f*** does this mean??????

Is this mean that is 2:1 for Bayer???????

Oh my god i'll kill myself
I knew it that we will have bad luck this year too
How is it possible to be 2-1 for Bayer when we have so good players???
It's not fer

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's over. Milan didnt had rivaldo, and second half milan had not very good team as in first. no maldini, I can see Liverpool vs Milan tomorrow.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Guys get over it. dont worry much about it. it's not that important like we lost 2:1 to bayern. we can take at least 3rd tomorrow. we played great football. With rivaldo we will be stronger. it's bayern. That means We r ready for CL. milan waiting for Canna

Reaction score
:(
still very sad although it is just a friendly game.
Our defenders... Canna is not God anyway. he made mistakes too, especially at the frist game in WC. If he is here, maybe can help some. But defense is the work of 3 or 4 people...
sigh.... very sad...

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
Guys get over it. dont worry much about it. it's not that important like we lost 2:1 to bayern. we can take at least 3rd tomorrow. we played great football. With rivaldo we will be stronger. it's bayern. That means We r ready for CL. milan waiting for Canna
You right, the players played games(inter,Juve,rangers) and the conditions are not on 100% bayern taked cover we played without paolo, rivaldo and we played better b coz bayern scored just on free kicks.
Now we must beat liverpool tonight.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Its not all bad, from what I heard Milan were the best team on the night and we'll be getting Canna on Thursday according to an Italian Newspaper :rolleyes: :D Canna is needed but he isnt gonna solve everything because he had a bad game V barca (4-2) and was at fault for 2 goals. Only an hour and 15 mins till i see the Liverpool game live!!! :D
CANT WAIT!!! :devil2: I hope they slaughter them for the sake of Italian football. About the 2 free kicks we conceded WHY OH WHY, dont we put a man on the post!! it would solve free kick problems.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I know that it was friendly match....but i thinkthat we should won.My biggest wish for now was to be in Final with Real Madrid and ofcourse to beat them....but as i can see that is not going to happen....
Ok...maybe if we are in CL in final with Real maybe we will beat them....but i'm saying maybe because i'm scared now if we lose from Slovan,then that would be disaster....:(

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I heard that Milan didnt deserve to lose. and i heard that Milans defence getting better , much better. and whole team playing good football. we can win liverpool

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Okay, I saw the game yesterday and here's my opinion about Milan ...
At the first half we looked absolutly as bad and cold as we where last year!! I was complaining through the whole game and couldn't believe that THAT was our new Milan :eek: Bayern were controling the ball most of the time but then from one strike Pippo scored a nice game ..
However, the team was still in shape, the players were lost just as they were last year ... The defense looked pretty good though keeping in mind that the players who played weren't our basic line-up players ..
Simic-Laursen-Domoraud-Kaladze
1- Simic was pretty good, he has offensive skills, nice crosses as he was the one who made the goal by a nice cross to Pippo!! He's very fast and moves from attack to defense quickly ..
2- Laursen, like last year he still needs a lot of self confidence as he made some very simple mistakes but could be dangerous .. Not bad but it's gonna be much better if we get Canna of course ..
3- Domoraud, surprisingly not as bad as I thought he would be!! He's really good for a sub and I personally think that he's much better than RJ who's advancing and freaking us out all the time!!! :rolleyes:
4- Kaladze, didn't do much but he's a good defender and I'm sure of that!! He moved to the attack sometimes but I think Sergio wasn't helping at all yesterday :(
There were no changes in the defense until the second half and they were doing a good job .. As for Bayern's goal, it was a free kick, so not much of defensive errors or anything :)
As for the midfield,
Brocchi-Rino-Rui-Sergio
1- Brocchi, looks better than before but I don't see him as a first choice 'cause I prefer Rino in that position ..
2- Excellent, a strong fighter who never gives up for the ball as usuall, yet again pretty tempered as usuall :tongue: He even got a yellow card and was a bit aggressive but that's how he is and we like him anyway!! He keeps the game alive, especially now that we need this, his enthusiasm is always keeping the players awake and focused into the game ..
3- Rui, Rui oh Rui :( I hear and read a lot of things but when I watch the matches I don't see anything :( "Rui's back as he was in Florence", "Finally Rui's fit again", BUT I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!! :( :( :( Still the lost Rui who is not moving the team although he's the one who's supposed to do that as he's our playmaker :( You know I always wait for him, I'm always patient and always making excuses for him but frankly it's not fair .. Yes, it's not fair for Pirlo who came in and changed the whole team upside down!! Man, this guy is a magician, he can bring us scudetto even if we didn't have Rivaldo BUT VERY UNFORTUNATLY he will not play this year just because of a big name "Rui Costa" who, with all my respect and love for him, isn't useful at all for the team :( :( I'm sorry Rui, but if you keep playing like this you just don't deserve to continue playing ... :(
4- Sergio, he's not good at all and I don't want him to play in that position, right now we have Seedorf and Pirlo to replace him and I think they both deserve that 'cause they changed the game 180 degrees after they came in ..
The attack didn't get a lot of balls in the first half because the team was simply DEAD!! That's why Sheva and Pippo didn't show up very much and I don't blame them 'cause with Rui and Sergio on the pitch we're going no where :head:
Anyway, in the second half Milan changed completly thanx to Pirlo and Seedorf who were extremly fitting together very much .. Pirlo was more than excellent .. I'm telling you guys, PIRLO MUST PLAY!!!
Tomasson came instead of Sheva and Boriello instead of Pippo .. Both were fast and good and wasted some chances ... Seedorf hit a ball on the bar when he came in :( It was a very nice shot .. Simic came from behind and shot the goal which was hit in a defender's leg, and then when Simic shot it again Kahn was ready for it :( Another chance for Tommy who passed the ball for Boriello but it didn't reach him as Kahn had it in his hands again ...
Anyway, the second half was very good from Milan and what's important now is that Carletto settles on a line-up for the CL qualifiers and keeps in mind the "Rui Vs Pirlo" thing :rolleyes:

FORZA MILAN!!

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just saw the goals summary of the game against Bayern on ESPN, but Maldini didnt play! :eek: How come? Was he injured?? please tell... I can't get no information about him being on the bench, and that really freaks me out... :conf: we lost again, I cant believe it! But well, it was just a friendly... we cannot do that anymore!

bye!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Klelia22 said:
I just saw the goals summary of the game against Bayern on ESPN, but Maldini didnt play! :eek: How come? Was he injured?? please tell... I can't get no information about him being on the bench, and that really freaks me out... :conf: we lost again, I cant believe it! But well, it was just a friendly... we cannot do that anymore!

bye!

no maldini wasnt injured, he was on the bench but he played against liverpool. and he had a great game.

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I admit that Maldini is not as good as he was before, but Im definitely sure he didnt suck!!!!!!, he is still a great player, even if he is not as fast as he used to be, if he was bad we would not be on the field!!

So please, stop saying that!
:mad:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Oh, come on people!! I just don't believe this :mad: Maldini's the best one right now in our defense and the most experienced!!! And you're saying he shouldn't play :conf:
Then who do you wanna see on the pitch? Roque Junior or Costacorta!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :tongue:

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maldini is a dream team captain and he is the best captain in the Milan and the world.
He is the last player from grand Milan of saki.
I hope that canna will arrive b coz then we will be unstopable. :devil2:
now for all the season:

Forza Milan!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
Contra-Cannavaro-Maldini-Kaladze. it will perfect. We will be the amazing.

Isnt helveg better in right defence position cos he actually a defender where as Contra tries to be one.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
forza__azzurri said:
Red&BlackDevils said:
Contra-Cannavaro-Maldini-Kaladze. it will perfect. We will be the amazing.

Isnt helveg better in right defence position cos he actually a defender where as Contra tries to be one.

it's pefcect. Contra and Kaladze as a attacking wingers