The New Era

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
So, it is safe to say that a new era has unofficially begun. For quite some time there have been negociations between mods, David and General about buying the forum. To spare you all lots of time, it simply comes down to one discussion. General wants 100% ownership of the forum whereas David likes to keep hold of some technical aspects on vBulletin intranet and have his 'share' of the forum.

Finally, we have come to an understanding of the price. Which has been determined on 0,32 euro for every 100 posts made. General will buy 33,3% of the forum shares at first with the possibility to buy it outright on 1 september 2016. Now, like in any other deal there has to be made certain promises to show you are worthy of buying it the fully 100%. So, below you find a list of a few things which will effect any of us:

• A match timer on the homepage
  • YouTube, Vibe and Twitter integration
  • A new management (democracy)
  • A donate option
  • Commerce intentions
  • Fix bugs like accents
  • R&B on Social Media - Facebook and Twitter
  • Transparency to forum members
  • Gifts based on forum income from commerce and the donate option (free new authentic home/away/third jersey for SAPL winner)
  • Other innovations

If General is willing to buy by outright, he has to fulfill any of these appointments aside from 'Other innovations'. This will be evaluated one week before 1 september 2016.

Meanwhile, i took it upon myself to set up the headhunt process - finding suitable new moderators. The following Moderators will remain in the management: Sven, Necro, ulladullau and AC_Wesley. Based on General's wish of introducing a mod voting system (democracy), I've decided to recruit 3 new moderators. Making it 7 total so that there never will exist a draw in votes. Your area does not affect the selection, although I want one moderator coming from Oceania as we already have one from Asia, North America, South America and Europe.

How to apply
Below you will read 3 cases that a moderator encounters on a regular basis. Read them and answer how you would act in that situation. You can use every option only once.

The options: A ban (duration not specificated), a final warning over PM and permaban

Case A
An unnamed member from Ohio living on sesame street has been harassing other members with swear words who badmouth Nocerino. It occurs more often that this member flames people but this is his first time in a long while. What option do you choose?

Case B
A new member has been posting normally but with subtle hints of commerce purposes. What do you do?

Case C
You often get reported posts. You open the reported post and notice every time the post isn't problematic. What do you do?

You are free to apply yourself. Recommendations are allowed in the Mod recommendations thread. Members who reason their decisions to the front of the line. Also motivating your application is a plus.

Best of luck,
Wesley

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Wtf is this. Who the fuck is General?

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Case A has me in tears :lol::lol:

scbu.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You should have had my recent case as an example. Very poorly managed by current management. :D :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If general buys the forum, he'll definitely make pubes a mod, just to fuck with his mind.

I'll become a mod as well. But that's because he's always wanted me to work under him no/homo.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
The correct answer is to ban everyone on each case, including the so called victim. Mods dont play by the rules, fuck picking option only once.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First order of the new democracy: ethnic cleansing of barca fans, and anyone who watches monster trucks.

All of those belonging to the anime thread will hereby be named the labour force, no pay involved.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, use me as a test case where everyone will choose to perma-ban me. This forum will stay a joke so long as moderators don't follow the rules and can't be bothered to enforce them.

Unless the moderators', or someone like me or anyone else who might like to become a moderator, behavior changes immediately, then the forum is still in a bad place. If I'm punished for trolling, then mods can't troll themselves without punishment, nor can there be a long list of rules that mods don't follow, or members can't post according to.

To play the game, A and C should both be warnings, as I read them. B should be a permaban, but I'm not really sure what exactly B refers to. Not being able to use each option more than once, I think, shows why this system is complete shit.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Wtf is this. Who the fuck is General?

I'll be in So Cal for business next week if you want to meet and chat about things- Tustin/Irvine area.

Post more pictures and welcome to the new era.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yes, use me as a test case where everyone will choose to perma-ban me. This forum will stay a joke so long as moderators don't follow the rules and can't be bothered to enforce them.

Unless the moderators', or someone like me or anyone else who might like to become a moderator, behavior changes immediately, then the forum is still in a bad place. If I'm punished for trolling, then mods can't troll themselves without punishment, nor can there be a long list of rules that mods don't follow, or members can't post according to.

To play the game, A and C should both be warnings, as I read them. B should be a permaban, but I'm not really sure what exactly B refers to. Not being able to use each option more than once, I think, shows why this system is complete shit.

dude stfu we're talking business here

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

You really could have just shortened this in one sentence saying "I want to be mod" instead of writing paragraphs

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't really want to work with Weasley or Necro who have bullshit banned me essentially every time. Seems like General just wants his powertrip now.

You'd sooner get mod status than me because General has a hard on for you, pubes.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i'm also a milan forum owner....welcome to the owners club general

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
:lol:
Well in an era where we have captains like Bonea and Muntari then why not ....

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i thought it was called milanello.......having trouble finding it now :lol:

hope i didn't delete it :(

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
damn =/

milancamp such a good name

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Please post your responses to the scenarios listed above.

We will be selecting 3 new mods

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Finally I may have a chance of becoming a mod. Glorious times

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'm fighting hard against the urge to report the original post for "You often get reported posts. You open the reported post and notice every time the post isn't problematic. What do you do?"

would that be cheating ?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dunno how many active members there are that won't abuse their powers.

Nestafan for mod :o

Nesta fan is a kind soul

De Nutella is destined for modship

Many will bid, 3 will be chosen.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Case A
An unnamed member from Ohio living on sesame street has been harassing other members with swear words who badmouth Nocerino. It occurs more often that this member flames people but this is his first time in a long while. What option do you choose?

Case B
A new member has been posting normally but with subtle hints of commerce purposes. What do you do?

Case C
You often get reported posts. You open the reported post and notice every time the post isn't problematic. What do you do?

A. Ban his friends. Make him cry, then ban him too. Remove his ban after two days, wait two weeks, then ban him again. Rinse and repeat.

B. Confine him to the wrestling thread. And ban all who promote his marketing.

C. Ban the ones reporting posts for wasting your time. And for being pussies.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Who cares..

I just want to improve my SAPL score

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nesta fan is a kind soul

De Nutella is destined for modship

Many will bid, 3 will be chosen.

Choose one from the old guard like MilanMB, Leaf, Joyrider, etc...

Then a poster like Nutella, Nestafan, etc...

And then Derps.

I think that's a good mix of temperament for mods there.